Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

suggestions needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / suggestions needed (460 Views)

How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation / In Dire Need Of A Bible Study Church - Suggestions Please / Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

suggestions needed by Lastbusstopfore: 4:51pm On May 06, 2021
someone came to me and was pleading that i should help him with a job, i couldn't because he didn't have the qualifications needed, he started narrating his story to me ,it was kinda strange to me and i asked him to foward the message to me on WhatsApp so i can paste it on a forum. i will send him the link to the post, he will be viewing the comments please be nice with your comments.

story
My parents told me after I was born , I fell sick they taught I will die, until one day my mother told me as she was breastfeeding me a man appeared physically and stood by my side , my mother told me she was speechless and my mother said the man kindof moved his hand around my face ,immediately my mother tried to shout he disappeared, then she informed my father and they told the family and family went for spiritual consultations, after the consultation they came back with the news that it was my father's father who died at his 40's came back ,he said he does not like what they are doing to us ,I after he disappeared my mother said the sickness stopped. So the main issue now is that I am living a miserable life no house ,no cloth no money ,problems here and there ,when I pray I get terrible attacks sometimes accident , I know there is a big problem, please I need a help , a problem shared is half solved.
Re: suggestions needed by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On May 06, 2021
Lastbusstopfore:
My parents told me after I was born , I fell sick they taught I will die, until one day my mother told me as she was breastfeeding me a man appeared physically and stood by my side , my mother told me she was speechless and my mother said the man kindof moved his hand around my face ,immediately my mother tried to shout he disappeared, then she informed my father and they told the family and family went for spiritual consultations, after the consultation they came back with the news that it was my father's father who died at his 40's came back ,he said he does not like what they are doing to us ,I after he disappeared my mother said the sickness stopped. So the main issue now is that I am living a miserable life no house ,no cloth no money ,problems here and there ,when I pray I get terrible attacks sometimes accident , I know there is a big problem, please I need a help , a problem shared is half solved.
I am afraid there is only one thing you can do and that is to make a decision to begin now trusting and obeying the teachings of Jesus Christ. Forget about Paul, Peter, and focus 100% on knowing the Truth of God, the teachings of Jesus Christ, as written of in the Gospels and begin to obey His commandments , doing this with all your heart,mind, body and soul. undecided

I know it does not make sense how this could be the solution, but I can tell you that Jesus Christ did not lie at all to us undecided

1 Like

Re: suggestions needed by Daveambition(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2021
E be like things dey hard for yu rn & yu searching on whom to blame. It might be that the hand the ghost waved on ur face took away ur mental ability & proper reasoning

1 Like

Re: suggestions needed by budaatum: 4:59pm On May 06, 2021
Your parents have brainwashed you with their superstition and you are living the script they wrote for you.

You are going to need to get a blank sheet of life and write your own script.

I'd say get psychological help, but Naija no de do psycho so go for deliverance. Read up on Neurolinguistic Programming however. It will help you with your script.

And sorry you got screwed up parents screwing you up.

2 Likes

Re: suggestions needed by KallmemrB0: 5:09pm On May 06, 2021
Mr give your life totally to Christ Jesus

1 Like

Re: suggestions needed by Lastbusstopfore: 6:21pm On May 06, 2021
Please can a spiritualist in the house help me out
Re: suggestions needed by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On May 06, 2021
Lastbusstopfore:
Please can a spiritualist in the house help me out
Please go find yourself the nearest babalawo kiosk out there than allow yourself be preyed upon in the name of Jesus Christ. undecided

What you are dealing with is likely the result of improper understanding of what the Gospel of the Kingdom of God is really about. If you let someone further deceive you, you will only continue looking through the hellish existence you complain about until your death, never getting anywhere close to God, mind you. undecided
Re: suggestions needed by bobestman(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2021
Many don't believe in Reincarnation but it's an African cosmology we all believe and have experienced. The people your consulted didn't explain it well. It's either He will be fighting for your family when there is any problem and that's why he healed you and will always stand for your family as a guide when there is trouble OR he reincarnated in you and thru you, will fight for your family. But you need to know who you are first. Tell your people to see a good priest for consultation and from there you will know what to do. I told you to see a good priest cos it's not something you can do yourself since you get attacks.
Re: suggestions needed by Adamgeneral12: 2:26pm On May 07, 2021
My guy just dey pray and fast. Read your holly book well d one that u don't understand find some one to explain it to u.
No put all those myth in your mind,is very normal to pray or fast and then have a bad dream,is because all the prayer u are doing is affecting some one some where but u won't know so if u sleep they will show up in your dream.
Re: suggestions needed by Lastbusstopfore: 6:28pm On May 19, 2021
bobestman:
Many don't believe in Reincarnation but it's an African cosmology we all believe and have experienced. The people your consulted didn't explain it well. It's either He will be fighting for your family when there is any problem and that's why he healed you and will always stand for your family as a guide when there is trouble OR he reincarnated in you and thru you, will fight for your family. But you need to know who you are first. Tell your people to see a good priest for consultation and from there you will know what to do. I told you to see a good priest cos it's not something you can do yourself since you get attacks.
please do you know any strong spiritual priest
Re: suggestions needed by bobestman(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2021
Lastbusstopfore:
please do you know any strong spiritual priest

I don't know. Go to your village, if you are lucky, you might find a good one.

But I will advice you to be spiritual cos many of them aren't real. Read the Bible vigorously everyday especially at night before you sleep. Cry to your Creator to help out every night before you sleep. If you do it right, you will get dreams and visions that could reveal the cause of the problems. Pray about them. Your spirit will lead you. Always ask for forgiveness of sins and repent from all sins before you pray. It's well with you bro.
Re: suggestions needed by Lastbusstopfore: 5:56am On May 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Please go find yourself the nearest babalawo kiosk out there than allow yourself be preyed upon in the name of Jesus Christ. undecided

What you are dealing with is likely the result of improper understanding of what the Gospel of the Kingdom of God is really about. If you let someone further deceive you, you will only continue looking through the hellish existence you complain about until your death, never getting anywhere close to God, mind you. undecided
please sir can you put me through your words makes so much sense to me, do you have any link
Re: suggestions needed by Kobojunkie: 12:47am On May 21, 2021
Lastbusstopfore:
please sir can you put me through your words makes so much sense to me, do you have any link
There are two gates into the Kingdom of God - The broad and easy to find wide gate which leads to eternal doom, and the narrow and hard to find gate which leads to true life.

Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14(ERV)

13 “You can enter true life only through the narrow gate. The gate to hell is very wide, and there is plenty of room on the road that leads there. Many people go that way.
14 But the gate that opens the way to true life is narrow. And the road that leads there is hard to follow. Only a few people find it.
Jesus Christ enjoined us all to enter in through the Narrow gate, the only gate that leads to true eternal life.

That gate is narrow as there are rules that Jesus Christ explained during His conversation with Nicodemus in John 3 vs 21, we must adhere to if we are to gain access through that gate. In no particular order, the rules are

* Must change one's heart and life in submission & obedience to the commandments of God -Matthew 3 vs 7 -11 - a step towards being born-again. The particular commandments to obey are those taught by Jesus Christ to be necessary in order for be worthy of Him .I.e. His follower. There are about 5 of these

* Must be baptized in water( a step in being born-again) as a sign that one has indeed changed his heart and life

* Must believe Jesus Christ is th New Law/agreement promised by God through His prophets with which to bless the Nations with - He way, the Truth and the Life

* Must eat the body and drink the blood of Jesus Christ to receive eternal life (John 6 vs 47-56) , the end result of Salvation from the condemnation of sin(Death)

* Must be born of the Spirit( a step in being born-again) . According to Ezekiel 36 vs 25-26, you get a new spirit installed in you when you are born-again

After entering into the Kingdom of God through the right door, I believe we begin to hear Jesus Christ. He said my sheep hear my voice and for good reason because His Sheep are taught by Him and instructed by Him too. So, when you do make it through the gate, you will begin to hear your Master's voice and as long as you continue to submit to and obey His teachings & commandments, He will continue to lead you to shedding off all holds that the "devil" may have previously had on you, and this as you learn the Truth(teachings/commandments) of Jesus Christ and are set free by the Truth(teachings/commandments) of Jesus Christ. undecided

The Word of God is Spirit and it is through obedience of those very commandments that you are able to receive the promise of God through Jesus Christ. There is no other way. And according to Jesus Christ, only those who make it through the narrow door can enjoy the promise that God has made to us through Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: suggestions needed by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:20pm On May 21, 2021
Lastbusstopfore:

OP, please, do not waste time, call/whatsapp servant Vic of CCT deliverance Ministries, on 08153309479 deliverance, he will not collect penny from you and you will be delivered from those terrible attacks you mentioned.
Re: suggestions needed by mekzyjoe(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2021
Lastbusstopfore:
DNT be deceived son,it's o. Jesus that can help u,he requires nothing from you bt jst for you to believe in him..he will make all things right for u..call this number bro.Emma 07030874097 n relate ur problem to him

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Dare Adeboye's Dead Body Carried By World Most Expensive Cars In His Fune / July 2021 : A Month Of Thanksgiving And Perfection / How Is Speaking In Tongue Makes You A Christian???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.