Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation (525 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God / Revelation About Biafra By Linda Paul Rika(holiness Movement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by advocatejare(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Muslims always claim that the Quran is the pure words of Allah without any human inputs.

That claim has been proven to be a lie because Umar, one of the followers of Muhammad narrated how his suggestions to Muhammad later became Quranic revelations by “Allah” on 3 different occasions:

Umar said that Muhammad was copying his suggestions and claiming it as revelations from Allah!

Narrated By 'Umar (bin Al-Khattab)
My Lord agreed with me in three things:

1. I said,"O Allah's Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g.two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka'ba)". (2.125)

2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.' So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed.

3. Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them, 'It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you, (all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.' So this verse (the same as I had said) was revealed." (66.5).
-Sahih Bukhari 1:8:395

On another occasion, a woman who suspected foul play in the revelation of the Quran by Allah went to muhammad and made her mind known about why the Quran was always referring to only men and not women, as expected Muhammad claimed instantly to have gotten revelation about women just to satisfy what the woman that came to him had said:

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3211
Narrated Umm 'Umarah Al-Ansariyyah: that she came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: "I do not see but that everything is for the men, and I do not see anything being mentioned for the women." So this Ayah was revealed: 'Indeed the Muslim men and the Muslim women, the believing men and the believing women... (33:35)'

On another occasion, Muhammad claimed to have received a revelation from Allah to stimulate his followers to go to war for him. In order to make his followers go to war, the so-called revelation stated that those who stayed at home are not equal to those who go to war for Allah. Allah the all-knowing didn’t know that some of the people that could not go to war chose to because were handicapped. It took the wisdom of a handicapped (blind man) to make Allah realize this and Allah immediately, changed his revelation grin

Sahih al-Bukhari 4990
Narrated Al-Bara:
There was revealed: 'Not equal are those believers
who sit (at home) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah.' (4.95) The Prophet said, "Call Zaid
for me
and let him bring the board, the inkpot and the scapula bone (or the scapula bone and the ink pot)." Then he said, "Write: 'Not equal are those Believers who sit.", and at that time "Amr bin Um Maktum, the blind man was sitting behind the Prophet. He said, Allah's Apostle! What is your order For me (as regards the above Verse) as I am a blind man?" So, instead of the above Verse, the following Verse was revealed:
"Not equal are those believers who sit (at home)
except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc.) and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah.' (4.95)

Lastly, Aisha changed the revelation of Allah, even though Allah had boasted that none can change his words:

Sunan Abi Dawud 410
Abu Yunus, the freed slave of 'Aishah said:
'Aishah commanded me to write for her come passage from the Qur'an. She also added: When you reach the following verse, inform me: "Be guardian of your prayers and of the midmost prayer" (2:238). When I reached it, I informed her. She asked me to write: "Be guardians of your prayers, and of the midmost prayer, and of the 'Asr prayer, and stand up with devotion of Allah" (2:238). 'Aishah then said: I heard it from the Messenger of Allah (Eg).

These and many more are proofs that the Quran is the invention of Muhammad, his followers and his wives!

2 Likes

Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by advocatejare(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lukuluku69, AntiChristian, drlateef, Haekymbahd, Empiree, Rash4ductluv, Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1, Lordmoh
OBALOLA55
Vannessa7
x123xlolls
Lukuluku69
mhmsadyq
Ibsaq
Herkeym001
Sulasa07
hakeemhakeem
Kokoebapluse
Mightymanna
abduljabbar4
olaalekan
Friend22
uthlaw
Exc2000
AbuTwins
Akhirastriver
Akinbahm
Sino
IMAliyu
KayB
youngdroly
jaggabban
ukeleh
Realismailakabir
Bami8064
Greatgr
Gaskiyamagana
Compton11
Alfarouq
Ladunal

Another opportunity to defend your religion and do your dawah is here
Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by advocatejare(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
As you can see, none of them can comment, they are mute when they saw indisputable evidences grin
Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Where is our people from the religion of piss grin
Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by mujahid777(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ok
Still 6,232 verses remaining
Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by advocatejare(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
mujahid777:
Ok
Still 6,232 verses remaining
grin
So you have seen that the Quran is not the pure words of Allah as you’ve been lied to.

Now concerning the remaining verses.

Let’s start with Al-Fatiha:

Who was talking in Al-Fatiha? If it’s Allah, who is Allah praying to for guidance?

Surah fatiha is not preceded by "qul" which means it's the direct speech of Allah.

Who was praying in Fatiha?
Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by advocatejare(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:
Where is our people from the religion of piss grin
They’ve buried their heads in shame grin

I’m surprised that Lukuluku69 and AntiChristian that always run their mouths anyhow are also missing.

Truth has humbled them grin

1 Like

Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by NairaLTQ: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2022
advocatejare:
Muslims always claim that the Quran is the pure words of Allah without any human inputs.

That claim has been proven to be a lie because Umar, one of the followers of Muhammad narrated how his suggestions to Muhammad later became Quranic revelations by “Allah” on 3 different occasions:

Umar said that Muhammad was copying his suggestions and claiming it as revelations from Allah!

On another occasion, a woman who suspected foul play in the revelation of the Quran by Allah went to muhammad and made her mind known about why the Quran was always referring to only men and not women, as expected Muhammad claimed instantly to have gotten revelation about women just to satisfy what the woman that came to him had said:

On another occasion, Muhammad claimed to have received a revelation from Allah to stimulate his followers to go to war for him. In order to make his followers go to war, the so-called revelation stated that those who stayed at home are not equal to those who go to war for Allah. Allah the all-knowing didn’t know that some of the people that could not go to war chose to because were handicapped. It took the wisdom of a handicapped (blind man) to make Allah realize this and Allah immediately, changed his revelation grin

Lastly, Aisha changed the revelation of Allah, even though Allah had boasted that none can change his words:

These and many more are proofs that the Quran is the invention of Muhammad, his followers and his wives!
Too many lies in the religion of Islam!

When you hit them harder, they start running to the Admin to place a ban on you and remove your post

1 Like

Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by advocatejare(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
NairaLTQ:

Too many lies in the religion of Islam!

When you hit them harder, they start running to the Admin to place a ban on you and remove your post
Yes, they are always the ones crying that they are being persecuted whereas they are the ones persecuting others.

They are free to comment on Christian posts here on Nairaland but you can’t comment on their own post in their Islamic section without having to swear their Islamic oath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by NairaLTQ: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
advocatejare:

Yes, they are always the ones crying that they are being persecuted whereas they are the ones persecuting others.

They are free to comment on Christian posts here on Nairaland but you can’t comment on their own post in their Islamic section without having to swear their Islamic oath.

By the grace of God, the lies of Islam would be exposed one by one.

There was a post this morning by TenQ on the topic:

Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims

They have totally removed the post. I ask the question: did Allah not command Muslim men to do Mutah in the Qur'an?

I'm sure Muslims ran to the Admin of Religious center to protest against exposure!

1 Like

Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by advocatejare(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
NairaLTQ:

By the grace of God, the lies of Islam would be exposed one by one.

There was a post this morning by TenQ on the topic:

Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims

They have totally removed the post. I ask the question: did Allah not command Muslim men to do Mutah in the Qur'an?

I'm sure Muslims ran to the Admin of Religious center to protest against exposure!
You are right, anytime you expose their lies they will remove your post. I have had many of my posts removed and even got banned on the Islamic section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by NairaLTQ: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
advocatejare:

You are right, anytime you expose their lies they will remove your post. I have had many of my posts removed and even got banned on the Islamic section.
We shall keep on praying for Muslims. One of these days, the veil on their eyes will be removed.
Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
advocatejare:

That is one thing I hate NL for, removing people's post for saying the truth
Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
advocatejare:

They’ve buried their heads in shame grin

I’m surprised that Lukuluku69 and AntiChristian that always run their mouths anyhow are also missing.

Truth has humbled them grin

What a shame, thank you brother for exposing them
Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by advocatejare(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

What a shame, thank you brother for exposing them
Thank you bro for exposing them as well, I see your hands over them, I see how teach them sense.
Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by advocatejare(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

That is one thing I hate NL for, removing people's post for saying the truth
No wonder the Bible refers to Satan as the ruler of this world, you can see the evidence here on Nairaland
Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by advocatejare(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
NairaLTQ:

We shall keep on praying for Muslims. One of these days, the veil on their eyes will be removed.
The ones that have the willingness to embrace the truth.

Many of them know the truth but decide to sell their soul to the devil and continue to confuse and deceive others
Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by NairaLTQ: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
advocatejare:

The ones that have the willingness to embrace the truth.

Many of them know the truth but decide to sell their soul to the devil and continue to confuse and deceive others
Not withstanding, these people are enslaved directly by satan. It takes grace and mercy for them to be free!

We'll continue to pray for them as we EXPOSE them to the Truth!

1 Like

Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by advocatejare(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2022
NairaLTQ:

Not withstanding, these people are enslaved directly by satan. It takes grace and mercy for them to be free!
That’s true

We'll continue to pray for them as we EXPOSE them to the Truth!
Alright. May God open their eyes to the deceit of the devil

1 Like

Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
advocatejare:

No wonder the Bible refers to Satan as the ruler of this world, you can see the evidence here on Nairaland

They should continue removing people's post for saying the truth, I'm very sure truth shall prevail
Re: How Humans Suggestions Became Quran Revelation by advocatejare(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

They should continue removing people's post for saying the truth, I'm very sure truth shall prevail
Definitely. Truth always catches up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties / Elijah’s Warning To Christians After He Was Taken To Heaven / How Do I Make A First Good Impression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.