Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

18 Years Old Girl Arrested By Efcc For Fraud And Showing Up Iphone12 Promax - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18 Years Old Girl Arrested By Efcc For Fraud And Showing Up Iphone12 Promax (1773 Views)

Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up / Davido's Babymama Chioma Dancing And Showing Off Her Thick Curvy Body / Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 Years Old Girl Arrested By Efcc For Fraud And Showing Up Iphone12 Promax by 9jasuretalks: 4:52pm On May 06, 2021
A young beauty lady, A Graduate of the Benue state University known as Deborah was later caught and arrested for Internet fraud. This incident happens when Deborah went on her fb to show up her 4 iPhone 12 pro online.
She was really showing up by taking some photograph's of herself wearing some expensive clothes, taking some shots close to Mercedes benz.
This has to drag the attention of efcc to know the source of her wealth.

SEE THE PHOTOS SHE POSTED THAT HAS TO DRAG EFCC ATENTION TOWARDS HER TOWARDS HER.[https://9jasuretalks.com/2021/05/06/girl-arrested-for-internet-fraud/
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Arrested By Efcc For Fraud And Showing Up Iphone12 Promax by ibsaq(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2021
That's y I love keeping low
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Arrested By Efcc For Fraud And Showing Up Iphone12 Promax by MrFlavvor(m): 3:33am On May 07, 2021
This OP, which class did you stop? Did you enter SS or stop at JS?

(1) (Reply)

For My Daughter's Sake Pay Me My Money- Dammy Krane Drags Davido Over Debt / See The Video That Made EFCC Arrest Bobrisky As Very Dark Man React / Fake Facebook Profiles Of Nigerian Celebrities Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.