Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer (30450 Views)

Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA / Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / Ekiti Guber: Okada Riders Get Free Fuel From Fayemi, To Convey Passengers Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by BigBizzy(m): 7:52pm On May 06, 2021
God will keep confusing them
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by yetunsbay(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2021
TotoGame:
Yorubas too hate themselves....they are easily carried away by jealousy

Curse region

mumu but your people can't survive with being in same Lag ur small London.
Ur life is cursed instead

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Jostoman: 7:54pm On May 06, 2021
Their own no dey pass 2023.
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by AfonjaConehead: 7:56pm On May 06, 2021
iammo:
Fayemi better dont bite the fingers that fed him because el rufai is pushing him, The Nigerian Governors Forum Chairmanship was lobbied by the same people in South West Agenda un his behalf, and he was visiting boudillion drive ikoyi weekly like his life depended on it

Be free for once in your life!!!!!!
SolmusMental. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 06, 2021
Who still talks about Apc retaining power by 2023, i laugh in swahili. just only eight years under Apc. you could see the suffering. i guess Apc will thrive only in lagos 2023. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by emperor863(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2021
TotoGame:
Yorubas too hate themselves....they are easily carried away by jealousy

Curse region

The cursed region is the south east where mad men are killing their kit and kin because they want a country of theirs while trooping to the confines of the supposed oppressors.

It is madness to associate legitimate struggles for state power as a sign of being cursed.

10 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 06, 2021
yetunsbay:
mumu but your people can't survive with being in same Lag ur small London.
Ur life is cursed instead
Are you aware externals brought development into your region. Even your oba knows his finance thrives from the gifts given to him by externals.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2021
Why is he alarmed. Didn't he warned Buhari not to sack pantami, his candidate
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by AfonjaConehead: 8:05pm On May 06, 2021
VillagePipu:

In Igboland where you were vomited from, a woman like your mother can't inherit your father's property.
Even your sisters can't inherit their own father's property.
Look at how Ojukwu family were kicking Bianca Ojukwu about like a bingo when Ojukwu died.

The opportunities you Igbos enjoy in Yorubaland, you can't get half of it from your own parents in Igboland.
To you everybody else besides you is Igbo..you should be ashamed of yourself

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by VillagePipu: 8:06pm On May 06, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

To you everybody else besides you is Igbo..you should be ashamed of yourself

Before you talk trash, can your sisters inherit your father's property?
You should be ashamed of your foolish ancestors who institutionalised bigotry, segregation and wickedness as part of Igbo culture which runs down into your very family.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by gevans(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Anything that will destroy Tinubu I'm in support of it.

I bet my life Tinubu can never be president.

Tinubu is a drug baron, a pork star, a coward, a scammer.

Nnamdi kanu is greater than Tinubu and Awolowo combined.

Be mindful of u say

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Gandollaar(f): 8:25pm On May 06, 2021
VillagePipu:

In Igboland where you were vomited from, a woman like your mother can't inherit your father's property.
Look at how Ojukwu family were kicking Bianca Ojukwu about like a bingo when Ojukwu died.

The opportunities you Igbos enjoy in Yorubaland, you can't get half of it from your own parents in Igboland.
The opportunities you speak of came through sweat and hardwork

As for inheritance, because that's not your culture, you witness high rate of divorce in your culture because the women know there's an inheritance waiting for her in her father's house. Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Gbagura: 8:31pm On May 06, 2021
Ghen ghen. Na person wey live till 2023 go contest. This insecurity in our land fit consume this country

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by 27Pushing30: 8:32pm On May 06, 2021
Is Osinbanjo a politician?
Emu4life:
So it's actually Btw Atiku and Tinubu in 2023? Again. FADALORD! who we offend?? Wetin happen to Yemi Osinbajo? Na wa

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by VillagePipu: 8:33pm On May 06, 2021
Gandollaar:

As for inheritance, because that's not your culture, you witness high rate of divorce in your culture because the women know there's an inheritance waiting for her in her father's house. Go figure.

I can't imagine a human with a functional brain justifying his mother and his sisters' disinheritance. You are a disgrace to your family

By the way, which sweat and hardwork? Do you work harder than the Ijaws, Tiv, Itsekiris, Ilajes, Annangs and Ikwerres in Lagos?
The nonsense you try in Yorubaland, that is what you attempted in Rivers before the Ikwerres dealt with you.
Same thing in Kano, you were given quit notice.

It is a fact that Enugu and Ebonyi people have more opportunities and benefits in Yorubaland than in Anambra, Imo or Abia. Go to your Igbo threads and see Igbos making a fool of themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Resurrection212: 8:39pm On May 06, 2021
Mumu talk.
Asgard73:
grin

Fayemi understand the fact that Tinubu won’t get Apc ticket talk more of President

But majority of Tinubu boys still have their head stuck in his anus .. so they will resort to insults and cheap blackmail

Will that stop the truth ...

My happiness is that Tinubu is banking on the north for President grin

Like Shehu Sani said

When next he’s coming to North he should come with an interpreter grin

Yoruba people and Tinubu urchins DONT really understand what awaits them

As for me

Tinubu must contest
No excuses
No change or twist of narratives

No stepping down
No did Tinubu told anyone he’s contesting?

Contest he must

Yoruba have placed themselves on a petal.

Ride they must

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by yetunsbay(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2021
Bouz:
Are you aware externals brought development into your region. Even your oba knows his finance thrives from the gifts given to him by externals.
k,wat's next
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by kayusely70(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2021
iammo:
Fayemi better dont bite the fingers that fed him because el rufai is pushing him, The Nigerian Governors Forum Chairmanship was lobbied by the same people in South West Agenda un his behalf, and he was visiting boudillion drive ikoyi weekly like his life depended on lit
The man is an eternal ingrate being driven by his inordinate ambition propelled by the Fulani oligarchy. Shioor!

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by olatuns2017: 8:52pm On May 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by rummmy: 9:04pm On May 06, 2021
Before 2023,zulum might be ruling borno from Abuja......Judging from the way things are going now....
No Yoruba man will smell presidency till all tribes take their turn.....
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by adelaja70(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2021
Gandollaar:

Upon all the lecturing, you still no get sense. Waka Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Baawaa(m): 9:22pm On May 06, 2021
VillagePipu:

Bitter truth,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Elpappi(m): 9:26pm On May 06, 2021
Only God knows how much I hate Nigeria
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:27pm On May 06, 2021
BbqTormentor:
Vulture how far? No more "darling daddy" chants ? The job don Taya you ?

To support buhari no easy my guy

Accept my sympathy

Cc:

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:27pm On May 06, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Anything that will destroy Tinubu I'm in support of it.

I bet my life Tinubu can never be president.

Tinubu is a drug baron, a pork star, a coward, a scammer.

Nnamdi kanu is greater than Tinubu and Awolowo combined.

This delusion of yours, how do you take iy
Through food, drink, pill or do you inhale it

Just asking out of curiosity...

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:42pm On May 06, 2021
I'm appalled by the tribalist sling shots we are still firing at each other.

We are in very troubling times and we are caring about things that should not matter.

The Ibos and The Yorubas are playing blame games when death and hunger is fast looming.

You young folks are quibbling over who built what, divorce rates , hurling insults at each other over innanities.

With the insecurity across Nigeria, with the possibility of death everyday we step out, you all are e-fighting.

Can you all think like progressives think??

Can you learn to stop acting stupidly childish?

We do not know whether the bandits are here in the states we dwell in or how many of us would witness 2023...

Stop this hates and hatred already!!!
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by ThatFairGuy1: 9:45pm On May 06, 2021
Jealousy jealousy [s]
Asgard73:
grin

Fayemi understand the fact that Tinubu won’t get Apc ticket talk more of President

But majority of Tinubu boys still have their head stuck in his anus .. so they will resort to insults and cheap blackmail

Will that stop the truth ...

My happiness is that Tinubu is banking on the north for President grin

Like Shehu Sani said

When next he’s coming to North he should come with an interpreter grin

Yoruba people and Tinubu urchins DONT really understand what awaits them

As for me

Tinubu must contest
No excuses
No change or twist of narratives

No stepping down
No did Tinubu told anyone he’s contesting?

Contest he must

Yoruba have placed themselves on a petal.

Ride they must
[/s]
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by ThatFairGuy1: 9:46pm On May 06, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

Cc: MANNABBQ.GRILLS
NgadaAwo how far
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Shattuck(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
BbqTormentor:
Vulture how far? No more "darling daddy" chants ? The job don Taya you ?

To support buhari no easy my guy

Accept my sympathy
lol I swear the dude jejely face football dey form hypeman for Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by bayumyguy: 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
Contact me for more info 08034514245

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:02pm On May 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

NgadaAwo how far

You go soon fall your hand by yourself

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by BbqTormentor: 10:24pm On May 06, 2021
Shattuck:
lol I swear the dude jejely face football dey form hypeman for Chelsea.
lol. E be like sey buhari dey owe am salary

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark / President Jonathan & Patience During Christmas Service (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.