Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer (30443 Views)

Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA / Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / Ekiti Guber: Okada Riders Get Free Fuel From Fayemi, To Convey Passengers Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by BbqTormentor: 10:29pm On May 06, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

Cc:
lmao. It seems the guy is being owed last month's salary.

Buharinomics is starting to affect him too

Our resident vulture grilling schmuck don dey wise

Praise to God

BTW, omovuduthebeast I salute you.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by senteugene: 10:40pm On May 06, 2021
Make una dey jinja una swaga
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Heavensent01(m): 11:27pm On May 06, 2021
iammo:
Fayemi better dont bite the fingers that fed him because el rufai is pushing him, The Nigerian Governors Forum Chairmanship was lobbied by the same people in South West Agenda un his behalf, and he was visiting boudillion drive ikoyi weekly like his life depended on it

you're uninformed about Ekiti state politics, just stick to butt sniffing Buhari ass and shut up

Fayose excesses made Fayemi become Governor, if fayose had allowed fairness in the party Primary, fayemi wouldn't have come close plus some PDP stalwarts that worked against fayose deputy

No Tinubu feed Fayemi to be a Reelected Governor of Ekiti in fact Ekiti don't want to hear his name

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by dotedote: 11:29pm On May 06, 2021
Nigerians are unconcerned with matters and issues of politics as you all have made living so difficult for them. So Fayemi pls tell your group to face Tinubu's group and enjoy the rivalry. Una don spoil tins for common man for street.
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Gandollaar(f): 12:02am On May 07, 2021
VillagePipu:

I can't imagine a human with a functional brain justifying his mother and his sisters' disinheritance. You are a disgrace to your family

By the way, which sweat and hardwork? Do you work harder than the Ijaws, Tiv, Itsekiris, Ilajes, Annangs and Ikwerres in Lagos?
The nonsense you try in Yorubaland, that is what you attempted in Rivers before the Ikwerres dealt with you.
Same thing in Kano, you were given quit notice.

It is a fact that Enugu and Ebonyi people have more opportunities and benefits in Yorubaland than in Anambra, Imo or Abia. Go to your Igbo threads and see Igbos making a fool of themselves.
E choke! I drove the knife deep and twisted with gusto!
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Gandollaar(f): 12:03am On May 07, 2021
adelaja70:

Upon all the lecturing, you still no get sense. Waka Abeg
Who's this elenu wogowogo?
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by adelaja70(m): 12:56am On May 07, 2021
Gandollaar:
Who's this elenu wogowogo?
Lmao!!!!!....
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by ngadaAwo: 3:31am On May 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

NgadaAwo how far
guy that's not me

be guided
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:31am On May 07, 2021
BbqTormentor:
lmao. It seems the guy is being owed last month's salary.

Buharinomics is starting to affect him too

Our resident vulture grilling schmuck don dey wise

Praise to God

BTW, omovuduthebeast I salute you.

I salute you too
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Hogan17: 5:48am On May 07, 2021
The anti party slogan in APc means something else, seem!s like a cult
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Shattuck(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2021
BbqTormentor:
lol. E be like sey buhari dey owe am salary
lol abi
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Gandollaar(f): 6:53am On May 07, 2021
adelaja70:

Lmao!!!!!....
Dey laff dey go like that, doing look back. Keep going.
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by adelaja70(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2021
Gandollaar:
Dey laff dey go like that, doing look back. Keep going.
#Yinmu Eni da eru ni eru toor. Oya back to the sender.....
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Emekaonline: 2:10pm On May 07, 2021
Asgard73:
grin

Fayemi understand the fact that Tinubu won’t get Apc ticket talk more of President

But majority of Tinubu boys still have their head stuck in his anus .. so they will resort to insults and cheap blackmail

Will that stop the truth ...

My happiness is that Tinubu is banking on the north for President grin

Like Shehu Sani said

When next he’s coming to North he should come with an interpreter grin

Yoruba people and Tinubu urchins DONT really understand what awaits them

As for me

Tinubu must contest
No excuses
No change or twist of narratives

No stepping down
No did Tinubu told anyone he’s contesting?

Contest he must

Yoruba have placed themselves on a petal.

Ride they must

But do Igbo and their ipob really know what await them?? Hahahahahahaha. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by hotwax: 2:44pm On May 07, 2021
Who ever support APC PDP on this thread is oloribu...na ogun go kill you...

u r not tired of sinking the country is sinking?

oloshibobo wonwon
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Uchek(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2021
IF YOU are Yoruba, you need to weepbfor your ethnic nationality. Your leaders are so selfish and myopic that they have sacrificed the collective and future survival of the Yoruba nation for political pot of porridge(Tinubu/Osibanjo/Fayemi)
Presidency

Imagine Yoruba political leaders fighting over a Utopian Presidency when they should be confronting Fulani-led Buhari Presidency to accept the imperative of restructuring and fiscal federalism - which by the way was their national anthem in last two decades before they came to power in 2015.

iammo:
Fayemi better dont bite the fingers that fed him because el rufai is pushing him, The Nigerian Governors Forum Chairmanship was lobbied by the same people in South West Agenda un his behalf, and he was visiting boudillion drive ikoyi weekly like his life depended on it
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by VillagePipu: 2:45am On May 08, 2021
Gandollaar:
E choke! I drove the knife deep and twisted with gusto!

I only pity your mother sitting in one corner thinking she has a child. She is yet to know that you are what every parent prays against.
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by Gandollaar(f): 10:19am On May 08, 2021
VillagePipu:

I only pity your mother sitting in one corner thinking she has a child. She is yet to know that you are what every parent prays against.
And this is coming from a certified omo ale.
Re: Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer by patomberekpe(m): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
You people are pushing him because of your selfish interest of election and appointments. 79yrs Old Man Who has frequent hospital off and on,now your saying he Healthy more than 20yrs Old youth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? / Jonathan & Diezani Alison-madueke Dressed As Oil Field Engineers (photo) / Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.