Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) (67691 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by perdollar(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2021
Sth is fishy here. I suspect spiritual renewal wt son sacrifice going on. They both belong to the same occultic world that demanded their sons as sacrifice

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:01am On May 09, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Lol, why you dey troll my oga?
him too dey follow follow Buhari blindly
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by zoghys: 10:02am On May 09, 2021
Ruke1989:
Ah not again. Or is God passing a warning to his churches here through all these deaths

Yes, the lord is saying something.
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by StrictlyStreet: 10:02am On May 09, 2021
Death is a natural occurrence. Hurtful as it is, it must come at any age. We must accept this.
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Father,i have not.Mother ,i have not..

If there is one thing i fear most in life,it is definitely DEATH but we will all taste it.

My prayer this morning is that none of you reading this including me will die a timely death.

We will not die before our kids and we will definitely not die in our prime.

May the departed souls rest in perfect peace .

Since it's inevitable (you've even experienced it's course of action, having lost both parents of yours; may God bless their souls), I don't think you'd be afraid of death, if you're prepared for that eventuality.
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by oyeb15: 10:12am On May 09, 2021
annyplenty:
The righteous shall be taken home before the days of evil.

He only sleeps in the Lord.

Be deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by Angrygoat: 10:13am On May 09, 2021
Show me one popular Nigerian pastor wey him pikin sef no be pastor and I go dash you recharge card.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by Angrygoat: 10:15am On May 09, 2021
perdollar:
Sth is fishy here. I suspect spiritual renewal wt son sacrifice going on. They both belong to the same occultic world that demanded their sons as sacrifice

Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by oyeb15: 10:15am On May 09, 2021
Angrygoat:
Show me one popular Nigerian pastor wey him pikin sef no be pastor and I go dash you recharge card.

Business empire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by shegun4sur: 10:17am On May 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
Although they are all pussy ass god of men...all of them...including adeboye, suleiman,Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, kumuyi, chris okotie, oritsejafor

But a real niggarr is gonna have a sense of empathy and sympathy and say rest in peace to the son because apart from empty and sympathy....the dead should be treated with a mixture of nervousness and respect

Agree
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by shegun4sur: 10:25am On May 09, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
since, RIP to the deceased

The only issue I have with most religious people is if this has happened to people who don't share their religious view they will claim it's because he didn't commit his way to the hand of the Lord

I remember how a deacon in this same GOFAMINT church early last year warned me of how I'm toying with my life by abandoning church and how it's a certain God that is keeping me alive and he will no longer feel obliged to keep me alive, protect me and provide for me if I stop been chruchy/religious

Bros you're right. All these things de tire me.
There is an element of a superior being or beings. But from the accounts of the Bible, he has gone silent cos he doesn't operate like he did in the recorded account, And the records are chronologically and they can't be from figment of people's wild imagination. Confusing shít
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by shegun4sur: 10:29am On May 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Father,i have not.Mother ,i have not..

If there is one thing i fear most in life,it is definitely DEATH but we will all taste it.

My prayer this morning is that none of you reading this including me will die a timely death.

We will not die before our kids and we will definitely not die in our prime.

May the departed souls rest in perfect peace .

We will not die untimely death you mean. AMEN to that.
All men will taste death. What is our real essence out here.
I have observed that when one dies has nothing to do with being a believer or unbeliever

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by shegun4sur: 10:30am On May 09, 2021
annyplenty:
The righteous shall be taken home before the days of evil.

He only sleeps in the Lord.

Have you leaved one life before that you know this for sure
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by Victoria938(f): 10:42am On May 09, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by Hassan88(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2021
Cult people everywhere.

May the departed souls rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2021
Ruke1989:
Ah not again. Or is God passing a warning to his churches here through all these deaths

Is it a crime for pastor's children to die?
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by jditimiya(m): 11:02am On May 09, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Hold your Lips Bro! So God is killing innocent people at the detriment of our sins? God is a God of love He does not kill innocent people especially those that serve Him earnestly. 1John4:8. What will He benefit when he killed them? Death is a tax that all of us would pay. There Death is mere coincidence.

Pastor you get your mouth because you can use it, who has the power of life and death? Mr, Dr. Pastor i know it all. Bros just hold on to your faith because one day you may use it to save your life from the cold hand of what await you. Just read the message and inform yourself, Never reply me again i beg you because i dey vex i lost two of my close friends in a day so just rest and think it over your reply.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by Phcmayor(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2021
Ahh
Am still crying for pastor Adeboye son now another one don happen

Rip man of God
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by ThuGGeR147: 11:10am On May 09, 2021
E Don happen Oooh, Nigeria wetin dey happen, this land needs Cleansing Ooh.... 7virgings + 7Corrupt leader's to lift this course, walahi fa, Zoogeria is doomed... #HandsOnMyHead# shocked
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2021
RIP. Condolences
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by Martinez39s(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2021
Don't worry, shebi Jesus has resurrectional powers? The pastor father will exercise faith and raise him from death.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by Techguy96(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2021
danowena:
Apparently, he died before Dare Adeboye.
Not being sadistic here but I thought the bible says
God will not do a thing without letting his prophets know.
How come during the 2021 prophesies, none of these pastors prophesied that popular men of God in Nigeria will lose their sons this year?
Adeboye said what happened in 2020 will spill over to 2021, do u call that prophesy?
The man was only guessing, it’s what most pastors do.
They guess things, sometimes they are right sometimes they are wrong

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by seyz91(m): 11:19am On May 09, 2021
talk wetin dey your mind make we hear

grin
Xucxex1997:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind
RIP to the dead
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by Buharidgeneral: 11:19am On May 09, 2021
Xucxex1997:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind
RIP to the dead

Soro soke
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by Lomprico2: 11:20am On May 09, 2021
Ruke1989:

make we hear word! scores of Nigerians die daily.
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by byinks(f): 11:36am On May 09, 2021
Racoon:
shocked GOFAMINT in Ibadan? Adeboye's son and now Abina's son too? Lord help us hold unto you.It is really trying times for the church.

Mammon is working overtime to compromise the leadership of the church...in these last days.
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by Salt06(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
Although they are all pussy ass god of men...all of them...including adeboye, suleiman,Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, kumuyi, chris okotie, oritsejafor

But a real niggarr is gonna have a sense of empathy and sympathy and say rest in peace to the son because apart from empty and sympathy....the dead should be treated with a mixture of nervousness and respect
A simple R. I. P would have made more sense
Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by Mekanus(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2021
danowena:
Apparently, he died before Dare Adeboye.
Not being sadistic here but I thought the bible says
God will not do a thing without letting his prophets know.
How come during the 2021 prophesies, none of these pastors prophesied that popular men of God in Nigeria will lose their sons this year?
That's to show you that those crooked motherfuckers don't see shit.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by ogbonti: 11:54am On May 09, 2021
I just hope the Kanayo O Kanayo factor is not in the mix - if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) by Drakkernoir: 11:56am On May 09, 2021
Ruke1989:

I knew someone was gonna type this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''Wicked Village Wait For Me, I'm Coming'' (Photo) / First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.