Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students (25627 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ordered Obas To Stand Because They Were Disrespectful / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: The Nigerian Cleric Who Negotiates With Bandits -BBC Monitor / Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Nobody: 11:24am On May 08, 2021
inoki247:
From the honourable spokesman and Middleman....

The only lucrative business now is to become a Bandit.

You can also apply as middleman you help in negotiating...

This are the only People enjoying Nigeria right nd cashing out left and right and enjoying the Economy....

inoki247:
From the honourable spokesman and Middleman....

Ok
The only lucrative business now is to become a Bandit.

Good
You can also apply as middleman you help in negotiating...

Wow
This are the only People enjoying Nigeria right nd cashing out left and right and enjoying the Economy....
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Cromagnon: 7:29pm On May 08, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:
Eventually, we have to stop negotiating with kidnappers, and start fighting against them

Enough is enough
how
Unless you will sacrifice one set of kidnappees

No parent will ever agree to that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Free Inmates In Anambra After Bombing Police Division / PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To / Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.