Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ponder On This Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ponder On This Tonight (115 Views)

As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” / Issues To Ponder On The Pretrib Rapture Doctrine / Ponder On This Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ponder On This Tonight by Mrsoft3(m): 9:09pm On May 06, 2021
Ponder on this tonight:

2 Corinthians 3:5
5 *Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God.*

You are nothing without God, never let your pride make you feel you are sufficient enough. The day you leave God is the very Same day you embrace death.

Adam and Eve can testify to this when they left the garden of Eden that God prepared for them ( we still are suffering from that one act). You amount to everything with God, but you amount to nothing without God. No wonder the psalmist had to cry out to God 'cast me not away from thy presence and take not the holy spirit from me'

Is it protection? Is it health?is it wealth? Is it joy? Is it genuine peace? They are all in God. Never think you are sufficient for yourself.

Prayer: Lord we are nothing without you, your mercy endureth forever. For anywhere in our heart or our doings we have allowed pride to get the better of us, Lord have mercy upon us in Jesus name.
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 17TH MAY 2021 / The Chronicle Of A Genuine Giver / Jesus Himself Is Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.