Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level (28337 Views)

Hardship: Men Have Failed, Let’s Give Women A Chance – PDP / Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I can feel your astonishment that someone actually reasoned that way. LMAO
I just can’t embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Starzo: 4:48pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

@bold I did not dispute that of you read carefully you will see where I said so and abroad where women are in technology is better than where they were 10 years ago.Yes the future is Tech that will not mean others spheres of life won't be needed or become less important so it is a gradual process for women of you watch documentaries or Tech shows you will see initiatives being done to encourage and empower women abroad in the field of technology.I mentioned previous careers that were once Male dominated having more female inclusion so it takes time to get there even in technology too.

I am not holding briefs to runz girls bit runz girls are better than terrorists/criminals.

That said you made sense and you are one of the few sane men here that countered the OP's points with facts not lies,sexism and misogyny like the others did.Even I do not believe that women should be flooded into positions because they are women same way I don't believe that men should be respected or superior because they are men.I agree with you on leadership and how you opposed the OP.Kudos

I don't totally agree with this. We both know that most of the Yahoo boys/criminals spend all their money on prostitutes and booze in clubs.
Runz girls and Yahoo boy go hand in hand. You will agree with me that there was a sudden surge in the amount of girl going into runz things just as soon as there was an up surge in the number of boys going into internet fraud. Infact some girls will openly tell u that they only date Yahoo boys

Ash*wo work and criminality compliment each other in this part of the world.
They are best companions.

2 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by advanceDNA: 5:11pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It's not a talent, because everyone can insult. He's simply being allowed to run his course as a person who cannot express himself properly.

The insults usually start when they can't make a logical point.

quite common on nairaland, I agree..but weathered knows how to throw insults and not forget to pass his point across...
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Weathered: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It's not a talent, because everyone can insult. He's simply being allowed to run his course as a person who cannot express himself properly.

The insults usually start when they can't make a logical point.
I'm not surprised a little survey shows you and the topaz follow each other....in solidarity after today's shellacking. Go through her posts, she can't even band words together. Such a band of emo-bitches using Nairaland as therapy to assuage for fantasies.

You on the other hand is a victim of your own prison, a mutated cross between a complete doofus and a day dreamer.

I should ask you to show me your pussy as you're wetter than a new hoe.

You counted 3 females in Nigeria's land space who made a difference as ministers in a country of 200 million to substantiate your incipid ideals.

Na ogun go strike your hairless balls and use a tatanus infected blade do you gender reassignment surgery.

Worthless waste of male head count.
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Invitationn: 5:37pm On May 07, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

We need them to get out of the chicken and run the nation, so we stop being the poverty and corruption capital of the world and the third most misgoverned nation.
They should earn it.
We all know the rules.

2 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by NyamiriFlathead: 5:40pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

A woman is actually ruling over you you just don't realise it yet.
in your dream abi
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:57pm On May 07, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
in your dream abi
In your reality actually
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Weathered: 6:04pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

LMAO look at this incompetent inept buffon who is overjoyed at the fact that I am giving him attention to cure his psychosis getting me to reply you must be your greatest achievement in life afterall you are a lab rat being studied to prevent future pandemics so your life must be boring because you are intellectually barren and your brain is deplorable and depleting.

As miserable and useless as you are you should be grateful that I was kind to engage you because your brain is incapable to hold conversations because your IQ is far below what humans have and can be compared to that of a Skunk.
Oh you are getting tired so you are projecting your thoughts to me about me being tired and struggling to reply you did I tell you that or is that depleted brain still playing pranks with you you are so small for me to handle when I ready to wrestle with pigs like you I have been doing this on this forum for years you are just a clown I am using to pass time because your background is so useless that your only contribution to humanity is to offer your wretched cursed life as a Guinea pig for scientific research.

Lol so your father uses your wretched life to measure progress I thought you said he abandoned you and you grew up in a gutter you are the illiterate peasant from a gutter background it shows in the way you talk because inept buffons like yourself have nothing to show for it.

See this pig this labrat pig that is in the lab is talking about condom when you don't even have a functioning and potent p3nis which is why your semen is infectious and cannot fertilise an egg no wonder the only use you could give to humanity was to be a Guinea pig because your dick is ineffective and useless as the letter P in Psychology
Even a goat will envy the amount of sensless bleatings that come out of your cum-ridden mouth.

You don't think you should be grateful to social media for giving you the opportunity to pretend you're a full fledged member of productive society?

2 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:10pm On May 07, 2021
Weathered:

Even a goat will envy the amount of sensless bleatings that come out of your cum-ridden mouth.

You don't think you should be grateful to social media for giving you the opportunity to pretend you're a full fledged member of productive society?
As per you be pig and Buffon in one labrat like yourself you must be envying and admiring your generational stupidity oozing at that depleted excreta you call a brain.

I am actually a fully fledged member of productive society that has travelled the world it is fact and I grateful to God for making me successful in life unlike you who lies you must think everyone on social media is a pig like you that is why you think I am a clown or pig like you that talks like a fool to a faceless person that can feed him.You can't even see me to talk to me on the street because you are not qualified to be in my level or even some with me thank nairaland for giving your stupidity a name hiding under anonymity to talk trash like the pig you are

5 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Weathered: 6:15pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

As per you be pig and Buffon in one labrat like yourself you must be envying and admiring your generational stupidity oozing at that depleted excreta you call a brain.

I am actually a fully fledged member of society that has travelled the world it is fact and I grateful to God for making me successful in life unlike you who lies you must think everyone on social media is a list that is why you think I am a clown or pig like you that talks like a fool to a faceless person that can feed him.You can't even see me to talk to me on the street because you are not qualified to be in my level or even some with me thank nairaland for giving your stupidity a name hiding under anonymity to talk trash like the pig you are
so rants Amazontopaz born with a clitoriz twice the size of her brain mass grin
You are a putrid mixture of hoe and low.

A low birth!
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by BRATISLAVA: 6:16pm On May 07, 2021
advanceDNA:

quite common on nairaland, I agree..but weathered knows how to throw insults and not forget to pass his point across...

The only point passed across is mannerless damaged words. The message is always lost. I don't even read such messages. He could try his alternate moniker, too.

What could make a person so bitter that all they can do is abuse strangers? Signs the person has a miserable existence or mental unsoundness. Both, more likely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 07, 2021
Nigerian men also use the divide and conquer tactics perfectly, by playing the religious and tribal card so they can stay in power and keep the country the poverty and corruption capital, in addition to the third most terrorised country in the world indefinitely.

3 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Weathered: 6:19pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The only point passed across is mannerless damaged words. The message is always lost. I don't even read such messages. He could try his alternate moniker, too.

What could make a person so bitter that all they can do is abuse strangers? Signs the person has a miserable existence.
if you're the best example of sanity, then it should be replaced with stupidity.

I think your ignorance needs professional management.

2 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:24pm On May 07, 2021
Weathered:
so rants Amazontopaz born with a clitoriz twice the size of her brain mass grin
You are a putrid mixture of hoe and low.

A low birth!
Lol mentally bereft Buffon that is impotent and born without a functioning dick your brain is so depleted that the only deplorable thing in it concerns sex let me ask you a question in that gutter you grew up in were you abused as a child because this is not normal oh I remember you grew up in a brothel so I am not surprised that hoes raised you into a low birth that is why your brain as depleted as it is only remembers and understands sex related words what a pig you are and the unfortunate thing g is that in all these you are impotent and your semen has infections. grin

4 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:25pm On May 07, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Nigerian men also the divide and conquer tactics perfectly, by playing the religious and tribal card so they can stay in power and keep the country the poverty and corruption capital, in addition to the third most terrorised country in the world indefinitely.
God bless you tell them.

1 Like

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Weathered: 6:25pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol mentally bereft Buffon that is impotent and born without a functioning dick your brain is so depleted that the only deplorable thing in it concerns sex let me ask you a question in that gutter you grew up in were you abused as a child because this is not normal oh I remember you grew up in a brothel so I am not surprised that hoes raised you into a low birth that is why your brain as depleted as it is only remembers and understands sex related words what a pig you are and the unfortunate thing g is that in all these you are impotent and your semen has infections. grin
grin cross border olosho, Unrefined piece of kitchen mouse. You don't want me to go riDICKulous in you and leave you stretched like a tecno-zoomed photo and bent like a hammattan exposed crayfish. grin
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:30pm On May 07, 2021
Weathered:
grin cross border olosho, Unrefined piece of kitchen mouse. You don't want me to go riDICKulous in you and leave you stretched like a tecno-zoomed photo and bent like a hammattan exposed crayfish. grin
Lol this brothel swine is telling his unfortunate stories of the olosho's that raised him and you wonder why he is a pig whose only function right now is a Guinea pig in a lab. grin
You are already riDIckulous displaying your stupidity for all to see.
Lol when you are done responding to me you will get lost and not come to me with insults by telling me that you are a cockroach being pursued from the sewers go back there and try to help your unfortunate wretched life because as it stands now Nokia 3310 has more battery life than you right now because you are a malnourished degenerate seeking help in the wrong places go back to your sewers where your fellow cockroaches can help your useless worthless self. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by BRATISLAVA: 6:33pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol this brothel swine is telling his unfortunate stories of the olosho's that raised him and you wonder why he is a pig whose only function right now is a Guinea pig in a lab. grin
Lol when you are done responding to me you will get lost and not come to me with insults by telling me that you are a cockroach being pursued from the sewers go back there and try to help your unfortunate wretched life because as it stands now Nokia 3310 has more battery life than you right now because you are a malnourished degenerate seeking help in the wrong places go back to your sewers where your fellow cockroaches can help your useless worthless self. cheesy

Lolll need a meme for this

You should know there's only one man on this forum that bickers incessantly. Pity his boyfriends. But lol. Ridickulous

2 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Weathered: 6:34pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

do not go parental because I will increase your tears
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 07, 2021
Look at what Nigerian men do with power. Instead of them to provide electricity,well equipped hospital,build roads and educate the youths, smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:42pm On May 07, 2021
Weathered:
do not go parental because I will increase your tears
Lol I don't even add emotions or thoughts to the words or opinions of a faceless pig like you you are so inconsequential to me because your words bear no meaning to me I am not done giving attention or meaning to the words people who personally know me tell me not to talk of a Guinea pig in a faceless forum that cannot address me offline or qualify to be my driver.I am only following you to cruise and your words mean nothing to me or are my words hurting you lol men and their fragile ego LMAO.You are nothing to..e same as your words I am using you to pass time as Comic relief if you think the words Street urchins on nairaland like yourself tell me gets to me then you must be classified as idiots because you are insignificant to me and can only be taken as a wart.

1 Like

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by OlawaleBammie: 6:43pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You can't even spell you unfortunate thing.

Whichever way, ur unfortunate is still ur unfortunate, it remains intact grin grin
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Weathered: 6:46pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol I don't even add emotions or thoughts to the words or opinions of a faceless pig like you you are so inconsequential to me because your words bear no meaning to me I am not done giving attention or meaning to the words people who personally know me tell me not to talk of a Guinea pig in a faceless forum that cannot address me offline or qualify to be my driver.I am only following you to cruise and your words mean nothing to me or are my words hurting you lol men and their fragile ego LMAO.You are nothing to..e same as your words I am using you to pass time as Comic relief if you think the words Street urchins on nairaland like yourself tell me gets to me then you must be classified as idiots because you are insignificant to me and can only be taken as a wart.

You're the fallout of two idiots who didnt think properly before jumping into bed to comsumate their animal urge.
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:47pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lolll need a meme for this

You should know there's only one man on this forum that bickers incessantly. Pity his boyfriends. But lol. Ridickulous
grin I don't know that man.
The idiot was the one who coined it I only used his own word on him afterall he was a intimacy gadget as a child who suffered from abuse so that is the only invention his depleted brain can come up with whereas his other Male counterparts are breaking barriers the inept buffon is coining sexual words to the dictionary that only him can get access to in his deranged head very Ridickulous grin of him I must say grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:48pm On May 07, 2021
Weathered:

You're the fallout of two idiots who didnt think properly before jumping into bed to comsumate their animal urge.
You are the excreta of two swines whose end products should have never met to erase the possibility of them birthing an imbecilic Buffon that is as incompetent and inept to humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:49pm On May 07, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Whichever way, ur unfortunate is still ur unfortunate, it remains intact grin grin

You must be talking about yourself because your unfortunate is still intact till now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Kennedyiheme: 7:00pm On May 07, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

We would rather die than allow our men to be Feminized Faggotss and Transgenders

What depraved abberation
We will continue to limit and restrict women using religion, culture, even ideologies like Redpill

We want to control and dominate them

We are proudly toxic and we won't apologize for these path

Allow women then allow Gay and Abortion

What rubbish
Nonsense
exactly i wear toxicity and mysogyny like a badge lol..... even nature is a sexist, nature understands the female nature destroys..... a happy family becomes chaotic soon as a girlfriend or wife comes in....nature really cursed them with affliction... carry a child for 9 months while a man can impregnate 1000 women in a month without having to bear the load of child birth, then monthly periods , lol nature really is sexist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 07, 2021
Kennedyiheme:
exactly i wear toxicity and mysogyny like a badge lol..... even nature is a sexist, nature understands the female nature destroys..... a happy family becomes chaotic soon as a girlfriend or wife comes in....nature really cursed them with affliction... carry a child for 9 months while a man can impregnate 1000 women in a month without having to bear the load of child birth, then monthly periods , lol nature really is sexist
Why doesn't that apply in Nigeria were men kill,steal and destroy?

3 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by BRATISLAVA: 7:09pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
grin I don't know that man.
The idiot was the one who coined it I only used his own word on him afterall he was a intimacy gadget as a child who suffered from abuse so that is the only invention his depleted brain can come up with whereas his other Male counterparts are breaking barriers the inept buffon is coining sexual words to the dictionary that only him can get access to in his deranged head very Ridickulous grin of him I must say grin

You don't know martinez? The cuckolded, endlessly bickering, red pill, abusive, intolerant, damaged misogynist butty boy/man? The one who began a following of damaged men on nairaland where he's their deity that brainwashes them into his state of r3tarded abuse riddled posts? I would describe it better, but I don't have more words to waste on it.

Every thread about women brings it out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:12pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You don't know martinez? The cuckolded, bickering, red pill, gay bottom, abusive, intolerant, damaged misogynist boy/man? The one who began a following of damaged men on nairaland?

Every thread about women brings it out.
I know Martinez and his threads and he had two other accounts before this current account he is using I have not been to romance section for over a year as I used to so he now has a following of damaged Men going their own way.

LMAO grin grin one must be really damaged to follow Martinez so that boy never still change.

I am laughing ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by BRATISLAVA: 7:16pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I know Martinez and his threads and he had two other accounts before this current account he is using I have not been to romance section for over a year as I used to so he now has a following of damaged Men going their own way.

LMAO grin grin one must be really damaged to follow Martinez so that boy never still change.

I am laughing ooo

Lol who else would be endlessly bickering? The fellow can't shut up. Very emotional creature. That's the kind of creature boys on the forum aspire to. Going their way, in his way grin

Their mob mentality is pathetic.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa / Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC / Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.