Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why Are The Northerners Pretending To Care About The Southeast Or The Southsout. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Northerners Pretending To Care About The Southeast Or The Southsout. (302 Views)

The Southwest In Reality Is Not As Developed As Southeast Or South South / Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Northerners Pretending To Care About The Southeast Or The Southsout. by ygowon: 9:29pm On May 06, 2021
These Monicas always creating posts here and there about the southeast/southsouth like they really care about the igbos or the southesouth. I know you are working under the instructions of your paymasters politicians with the aim of causing division among the Southerners so you Fulanis can continue to subdue all. Well, nothing lasts forever but I'm happy to have come across this post and it really exposed the wicked people of this failing country.

See the post here https://www.nairaland.com/6541212/north-cannot-speak-south-south

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Pretending To Care About The Southeast Or The Southsout. by NyamiriFlathead: 9:42pm On May 06, 2021
Who cares about you yeebos, alaye shift abeg make i pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Pretending To Care About The Southeast Or The Southsout. by agadez007(m): 10:24pm On May 06, 2021
Especially the Yorubas
I don't know any Nnamdi kanu's social media accounts but I always gets all his news first-hand from the Yorubas,the mudslims ones especially,I don't stress myself to going to his pages
The Yorubas do that for me free of charge
They follow the man religiously than they follow Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Pretending To Care About The Southeast Or The Southsout. by Dymaco(m): 10:29pm On May 06, 2021
Especially that fulani boy, mekaboy. That guy is very happy whenever herdsmen kill or attack south east. I pity him because one day, he will be attacked..

For over a month, herdsmen never attack south. Thanks to esn. Mekaboy tell your people that southeast is not for them

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Pretending To Care About The Southeast Or The Southsout. by Asgard73: 11:05pm On May 06, 2021
Bros forget Hausa no get time for all this Biafra matters

Na Yoruba people ... dem carry am for head like attachment.

Fear of Islamic republic of Nigeria and fear of Lagos turning to Kano

Fear of a caliphate in Yoruba and dread of Emir of Lagos .. Emir of Ibadan ..

But no matter how the fear... is only a matter of time.. and all ‘this fears will come to pass.
Re: Why Are The Northerners Pretending To Care About The Southeast Or The Southsout. by ygowon: 11:09pm On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Bros forget Hausa no get time for all this Biafra matters

Na Yoruba people ... dem carry am for head like attachment.

Fear of Islamic republic of Nigeria and fear of Lagos turning to Kano

Fear of a caliphate in Yoruba and dread of Emir of Lagos .. Emir of Ibadan ..

But no matter how the fear... is only a matter of time.. and all ‘this fears will come to pass.
Yeah! I know of one tinubuadvocate
Re: Why Are The Northerners Pretending To Care About The Southeast Or The Southsout. by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 06, 2021
They think we are fools.
Na their eye go sharpen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

National Census: Will It Hold Amidst Insecurity? / $65M Fraud Tracked Down To Buhari’s Son In-law, Buhari Urged For Investigation / Constitution Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.