Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

He Wants To Travel But In A Fix As To Which Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / He Wants To Travel But In A Fix As To Which Country (894 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Travel But In A Fix As To Which Country by Serendipity: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
Please buddies am in serious need of your counsels. My cousin has made up his mind to travel but has no clue as to which country. From the whole scenario, he wants the trip to be to Europe. He isn't going there for education or any other thing but just to see if he can make some dough. And I can authoritatively tell you that he is ready to do anything in the would be country once it is financially rewarding. So please your apt suggestions are highly welcome. Thanks a million.
Re: He Wants To Travel But In A Fix As To Which Country by anfanio: 3:42am On Apr 26, 2011
Your cousin should eliminate some countries and come up with about two or three, then people can come up with reasons to support their suggestions, otherwise he's in a big fix.
Re: He Wants To Travel But In A Fix As To Which Country by omega25red(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
Serendipity:

Please buddies am in serious need of your counsels. My cousin has made up his mind to travel but has no clue as to which country. From the whole scenario, he wants the trip to be to Europe. He isn't going there for education or any other thing but just to see if he can make some dough. And I can authoritatively tell you that he is ready to do anything in the would be country once it is financially rewarding. So please your apt suggestions are highly welcome. Thanks a million.
Ask your cousin to come to this site to read first before he decides to travel and do anything as long as it pays. would he be willing to sell his body if it pays? or would he be willing to help smuggle drugs if it pays?
your cousin needs to plan before he even steps to an embassy
Re: He Wants To Travel But In A Fix As To Which Country by IykeD(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2011
You/your cousin should make good research. Europe or any other place is not what we think it is.
Re: He Wants To Travel But In A Fix As To Which Country by Serendipity: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2011
Thanks@ALL for your considered opinion
Re: He Wants To Travel But In A Fix As To Which Country by Serendipity: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2011
Thanks@ALL for your considered opinion
omega25red:

Ask your cousin to come to this site to read first before he decides to travel and do anything as long as it pays. would he be willing to sell his body if it pays? or would he be willing to help smuggle drugs if it pays?
your cousin needs to plan before he even steps to an embassy

My cousin is a male in his mid twenties
Re: He Wants To Travel But In A Fix As To Which Country by omega25red(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2011
Serendipity:

Thanks@ALL for your considered opinion My cousin is a male in his mid twenties
im assuming you wrote this because i asked if he would be willing to sell his body if it pays. dude you would be surprised what some men do abroad
Re: He Wants To Travel But In A Fix As To Which Country by princeonx: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2011
this kind person now fit no get kobo to carry out this plan/trip. How person go wan travel but e no know where him wan go? tell am say Ghana and Togo dey near pass Europe

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Driven License In Canada, And Minimum Age To Obtain It In Nigeria / How Can I Book An Appointment With The Canadian Embassy? / Belarus Masters Degree Admission For 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.