Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master (23483 Views)

Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya / Tani Adewumi: 12-year-old Nigerian Chess Prodigy Granted Asylum In The US / Tani Adewumi: 11-Year-Old Chess Master Trounces 26-Year-Old Challenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Is the topic his parents

Wetin dey worry you

Mad people,
They are killing you and kidnapping children in your shithole while you celebrate the one that managed to escaped

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by bhella10: 10:55am On May 07, 2021
Basher8583:

So is being in a shelter the right environment? If you are a genius you are a genius
They are no longer in a shelter. Re-read again.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by stayclearofme: 11:31am On May 07, 2021
israelp:
oga pawn n king are d 2 powerles in chess game
You call a piece that can capture even a queen powerless. It is not powerless but it has the least power (English)...Do you know how to play chess at all?
I don hear you sir since you don't know the meaning of the word "Potential" Have a nice day.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by Nobody: 11:56am On May 07, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Mad people,
They are killing you and kidnapping children in your shithole while you celebrate the one that managed to escaped

You are a disgrace to your entire family here.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by manitoba(m): 12:24pm On May 07, 2021
Congrats Champ Tani.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by Oracleforce: 12:45pm On May 07, 2021
Zenithh:

Nairalanders, pls beware of this moniker Oracleforce. He is not psychologically fine. Do not do any land/house business with him. If u do so u do it at your own RISK.

Oracleforce i will show u that i can be mad..it is a faceless forum doesnt mean u shouldn't thread with caution. wait 4 the next action

You are a tomfoolery dumbass...I am not the cause of your woe and destiny disaster...you are just wasting your energy in fighting the wrong person. You cant be using the nairaland platform to type trashy comments and your venom of redundancy in life.....failure prototype Protegee

Lemme quickly give you this pungent advice... You have some opportunities in life....either to go to the third mainland bridge and test your swimming capacity or the level or accident resistance on the third mainland bridge or to buy 10 bottles of snipper syrups and drink with your family.....or level of resistance to burning your entire family with petrol and tires or level of resistance to arm robbery or police stray bullets in your family. Or level to lose your entire lineage in one day to terrorist invasion...

I wish you well as you try any of these options to remedy your eminent lineage destiny disaster...
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by BassReeves: 1:16pm On May 07, 2021
EaRtHgUy:
you are right and wrong. In the hands of a good player and the right opportunity, a pawn can become a queen. But not here in Nigeria, where such opportunities are very rare and elusive even in the hands of a chess master.
Who fault is it then. Have you not been hearing that: 'The future is Female', actually now if you ask me, the future is Female actually is Now is Female (i.e. John 8:10-11)

Besides, every country has the government it deserves. If Naija lacks the wherewithal of such opportunities for a pawn become a queen, then it shoots itself in the foot and deserves its lot
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by AKEEMNAS(m): 5:37pm On May 07, 2021
Congratulations Champion. You're going places. The sky will be your spring board. I'm proud of you. Wish you the best in your endeavors.

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by OmoOshodi(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2021
Should we now be thanking BokoHaram!
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by EaRtHgUy(m): 6:34am On May 08, 2021
BassReeves:
Who fault is it then. Have you not been hearing that: 'The future is Female', actually now if you ask me, the future is Female actually is Now is Female (i.e. John 8:10-11)

Besides, every country has the government it deserves. If Naija lacks the wherewithal of such opportunities for a pawn become a queen, then it shoots itself in the foot and deserves its lot
I concur.

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by Najdorf: 9:51am On May 09, 2021
Omo first black super GM loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lukaku Hails Osimhen Best Striker In Italy Now, Ahead Inter, Napoli Clash / Leeds United Gets Promoted To The Premier League After 16 Years / Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.