Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Helpful Clues On How To Relocate To Australia(single Mum) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Helpful Clues On How To Relocate To Australia(single Mum) (798 Views)

A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helpful Clues On How To Relocate To Australia(single Mum) by Berry29(f): 4:43am On May 07, 2021
Hello everyone,
I am a single mum of one, looking at relocating to Australia preferably with my child, any idea, support would be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Helpful Clues On How To Relocate To Australia(single Mum) by Cousin9999: 4:51am On May 07, 2021
Search for the Australia thread. A lot of good info.

1 Like

Re: Helpful Clues On How To Relocate To Australia(single Mum) by chukwuibuipob: 5:16am On May 07, 2021
Berry29:
Hello everyone,
I am a single mum of one, looking at relocating to Australia preferably with my child, any idea, support would be appreciated. Thanks.
dnt give agent Ur money oo
Go to Abuja and do it urself biko

1 Like

Re: Helpful Clues On How To Relocate To Australia(single Mum) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 07, 2021
Berry29:
Hello everyone,
https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident
Re: Helpful Clues On How To Relocate To Australia(single Mum) by Berry29(f): 2:35pm On May 07, 2021
Thanks everyone.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When You Arrive At The Airport In Canada / Why Atlantic Ocean And Pacific Ocean Can't Meet / First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.