Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,566 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This.... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This.... (696 Views)

Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa / My First Experience With Racism / My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This.... by lajid: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Please I’ll be traveling by air for the first time. Having goosebumps already grin

But I need clarity with this, what time exactly is this? Off my head I think the flight is from 4:45PM - 6:05PM but I need to verify this.

Re: First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This.... by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Well well well
Re: First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This.... by lajid: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2021
SkyFlyGang:
Well well well

Dont go the plane will crash

If you don’t know what to contribute please swerve.

1 Like

Re: First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This.... by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2021
lajid:

If you don’t know what to contribute please swerve.

Swerve swerve swerve
Re: First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This.... by Philip4564(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2021
SkyFlyGang:
Well well well

Dont go the plane will crash
ah ah this is not funny now
Re: First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This.... by Philip4564(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2021
@lajid are you going for your NYSC?
Re: First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This.... by lajid: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2021
Philip4564:
@lajid are you going for your NYSC?

Yes please. I’ve already done my camping, part of stream 1. Went back to take some stuffs and return for my full service year.
Re: First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This.... by lajid: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2021
lajid:
Please I’ll be traveling by air for the first time. Having goosebumps already grin

But I need clarity with this, what time exactly is this? Off my head I think the flight is from 4:45PM - 6:05PM but I need to verify this.

I need help with this please!
Re: First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This.... by nnamdiosu(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2021
lajid:

Yes it is.
You are correct. Next time, you don't even need to bother coming here to ask, Google would have helped out since.

Wishing you a safe flight and success in your service year. Amen
Re: First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This.... by uchman(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
E be like say e dey shack you...
Re: First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This.... by lajid: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Yes it is.
You are correct. Next time, you don't even need to bother coming here to ask, Google would have helped out since.

Wishing you a safe flight and success in your service year. Amen

Thanks, as for google I should have thought of that but nairaland came my head first. I’m too used to nairaland. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: First First Experience, I Need Assistance With This.... by lajid: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
uchman:
E be like say e dey shack you...

No mind me, but e reach shack me na grin

(1) (Reply)

Spouse - Family Travel - Spouse Domestic Abuse Route. / Current Flight Cost Lagos To Abuja / Watch US Marine F-35 Suffers Nose Gear Collapse After Emergency Landing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.