Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death (53685 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 7:39pm On May 07, 2021
NM
Nauttyprof:

Read your Bible. I quoted a Bible verse in my previous comment. Tell me if the Bible was wrong and you are right.

We only speak from the Bible and not impose our thoughts on the Bible.

So, if they were followers of Moses as you have said and they also had currency as a means of exchange (remember, the Bible says Jesus said give Ceasars what belongs to Ceasars. He did this after picking a coin), why then are we paying tithes of money? Remember, we also have crops.

Did you noticed that Hebrews 7 talked about Abraham tithing spoils (goods returns)? There was no emphasis on Tithing from Abraham on money.

Hebrews 7:8 which you just quoted didn't emphasise tithe. It emphasised death. The high priest which is the now Melchizedek and refers to Christ lives whereas the priest of then who collected tithe died. This is the author's intended meaning.

It never upheld tithe

Who receives tithes in heaven?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 7:44pm On May 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Don't pitch me your Religion. Is your God a Christian? Hahaha

Most of you think God is a Christian, even some foolish Muslims think Allah is a Muslim. There Gods are not interested in your Religions. They fucck you up whenever they want to.

I prefer the Gods that are great in Technological inventions and Scientific Advancements, not some God of herdsmen and Hallelujah boys. Those are jokers.

Truth is that the days of that God System is over, there is a Reset and the Multiplayer Game has reached a point of connecting directly to the Higher Selves in Alternate Realities for a more advanced world.

Those Gods you worshipped played Humans. Now, we know better. That is why we are evolving real fast and have become like them.

My brother, someday it will be clearer to you, either here or there. I pray you'll find Mercy.

My sister who who detested anything Jesus or God, even saying there's no God fell into coma after being diagnosed of brain tumor. She was in coma for 13 days!

After coming out of coming, she became a changed person. Today, she preaches Jesus. Says Amen to prayets, and even reads the Bible. Someday, it would be your turn.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

My brother, someday it will be clearer to you, either here or there. I pray you'll find Mercy.

My sister who who detested anything Jesus or God, even saying there's no God fell into coma after being diagnosed of brain tumor. She was in coma for 13 days!

After coming out of coming, she became a changed person. Today, she preaches Jesus. Says Amen to prayets, and even reads the Bible. Someday, it would be your turn.

She may have acquire mental disorder during the process. I feel for her.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Richthekid: 7:56pm On May 07, 2021
Jesus is lord
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 7:59pm On May 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

She may have acquire mental disorder during the process. I feel for her.

My friend, someone with a mental disorder is not hard to spot.

You'll get it either here or there. I pray it would not be a day of regrets. The graveyards are filled with many souls regretting in hell. The worst part. No second chance.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 8:01pm On May 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
u will never understand because ur pastors out of money longer throat have poison to follow old law.. if i talk to ur pastor, see how will admit his error.

Only those who don't read the Bible can be confused at the slightest confrontation with heresy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

My friend, someone with a mental disorder is not hard to spot.

You'll get it either here or there. I pray it would not be a day of regrets. The graveyards are filled with many souls regretting in hell. The worst part. No second chance.

You are so funny, you mean graveyards are filled with souls regretting in hell? Souls in grave yet regretting in hell. Do you have mental disorder?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 8:17pm On May 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You are so funny, you mean graveyards are filled with souls regretting in hell? Souls in grave yet regretting in hell. Do you have mental disorder?

You can't understand. It's too high for your morbid ideology.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

You can't understand. It's too high for your morbid ideology.
You are right, it is too high for those who dont smoke what makes one high.

You might want to research on the difference between Soul, Spirit and Mind, you are just high on confusion that comes with that religion.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 8:30pm On May 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:
You are right, it is too high for those who dont smoke what makes one high.

You might want to research on the difference between Soul, Spirit and Mind, you are just high on confusion that comes with that religion.

Smiles.

Soul, Spirit and Mind? Even the order is misplaced. The devil got you but Jesus can save you if only you'll come.

Anyway, on the day you die, you'll get to know who is high. Either you or I.

I know for sure, you fear death because you don't know what awaits your soul beyond the grave.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nauttyprof(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:
NM

Who receives tithes in heaven?

Nobody don't twist Hebrew 7:8 to means this. Understand the author's intended meaning which point to death and not tithe. Christ reigns forever but for the earthly priests (who received tithe), they all died.

God wants us to give to him now. This is why many could sell that they had (not 10%) and drop at the disciples' feet for needs to be met. This is why God now loves a cheerful giver and not cheerful tithe giver.

Tithe has been exchanged for giving.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 8:36pm On May 07, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Nobody don't twist Hebrew 7:8 to means this. Understand the author's intended meaning which point to death and not tithe. Christ reigns forever but for the earthly priests (who received tithe), they all died.

God wants us to give to him now. This is why many could sell that they had (not 10%) and drop at the disciples' feet for needs to be met. This is why God now loves a cheerful giver and not cheerful tithe giver.

Tithe has been exchanged for giving.

Keep twisting the scriptures. Hebrews 7:8 was written in plain language. No allegory. No figure. No intended meaning. The meaning is absolutely literal.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

Smiles.

Soul, Spirit and Mind? Even the order is misplaced. The devil got you but Jesus can save you if only you'll come.

Anyway, on the day you die, you'll get to know who is high. Either you or I.

I know for sure, you fear death because you don't know what awaits your soul beyond the grave.

I have died before, so dying is not new to me. You are actually ignorant of the dynamics of Life. Imagine talking about order at which I type Soul, Spirit and Mind, as if you really know what they are. I do not blame your ignorance on you, it is a fact that Christianity knows nothing about Soul, Spirit and Mind, because the Science of Spiritual is too complex for mundane minds.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nauttyprof(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

Keep twisting the scriptures. Hebrews 7:8 was written in plain language. No allegory. No figure. No intended meaning. The meaning is absolutely literal.

That's why you need to read Hebrews 7 completely to understand the author's intended meaning alone and not lift a verse and give it a different meaning.

The Author's intended meaning alone stands. If you dwelt on tithe you will miss what the author was driving at. Tithe wasn't the focus neither was it a teaching there but we having an eternal priest who cannot die and all can come to Him for salvation.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 9:02pm On May 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I have died before, so dying is not new to me. You are actually ignorant of the dynamics of Life. Imagine talking about order at which I type Soul, Spirit and Mind, as if you really know what they are. I do not blame your ignorance on you, it is a fact that Christianity knows nothing about Soul, Spirit and Mind, because the Science of Spiritual is too complex for mundane minds.

Let me tell you this. You're very ignorant. Your knowledge is little.

This is the order:
Spirit, Soul and Body.

The mind is part of the soul. It can be affected by both the spirit and the body. It is also the point of interaction for both Spirit and body.

The Spirit can contact the body through the soul and vice versa. The soul which is the seat of the mind can be used to contact the spirit realm.

When men die, the soul and the spirit depart the body which returns to the grave.

Now, the devil teaches men to lay emphasis on the mind. Through it, they could access the realm of darkness.

Astra projections, telepathy and all cosmic manipulations are performed in the corridors of the mind. When a soul is without Christ, the mind is the playing field of demons and all spirits of hell. The individual assumes some superpower without knowing he's actually demon possessed. There are deliberate cases of demon possession where an individual opens himself up to communicate with darkness through satanic meditation. In the realm of darkness, the mind is king. The spirit is silenced.

In the realm of light where God dwells, the spirit is king and is subject to the Holy Gihost who trains it through the mind to put on the nature of God.

There are deep truths that can open your eyes to see the havoc Satan is wrecking upon your life.

Many have been there. Even occult grandmasters who were powerfully rescued by His saving grace. Today, they are terrors to hell and its demons.

If I meet you face to face, you will shudder at the raw incursion of God's power over you life.

You'll have an encounter. You be washed. You'll be cleansed. You'll be delivered. Hallelujah!

The devil is a lier in your life. The perfect of the most high God shall be made manifest in you at the time appointed.

Today, it's your time, but tomorrow, it will be His. Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 9:19pm On May 07, 2021
Nauttyprof:

That's why you need to read Hebrews 7 completely to understand the author's intended meaning alone and not lift a verse and give it a different meaning.

The Author's intended meaning alone stands. If you dwelt on tithe you will miss what the author was driving at. Tithe wasn't the focus neither was it a teaching there but we having an eternal priest who cannot die and all can come to Him for salvation.

The book of Hebrews is completely in my mind. I can quote whole chapters raw from chapter 1.

Hebrews 7 is the best place in the whole scriptures for tithing to be openly condemned and discouraged if it truly has no meaning in christiendom.

Chapter 7 emphasizes the priesthood of Melchizedek, and established that He was a priest of the most high God with no begining and no end.

Since Levi gave tithes to Melchizedek being in Abraham's loins, Melchizedek is reckoned to be greater than Aaron the son of Levi through whom the Levitical priesthood is progenated.

The emphasis was not on tithing. Tithing was only used to establish the superiority of Melchizedek to Aaron.

Now, Melchizedek is an allegorical character representing Jesus. Hence, Jesus is a priest. Since Jesus is a priest, He too must preside over sacrifices, tithes and offerings which are all roles of the priesthood. This was the argument from verse 1.

Now, the priesthood of Jesus cannot happen on earth since there were men who already occupied the position here on Earth. Hence, Christ is a priest in heaven with an eternal priesthood which was established by an oath:

"Thou art a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek."

To further authenticate the priesthood of Christ, the Levitical priesthood was referred to as 'Men that die who receive tithes." But Jesus receives (present continuous) tithes up there (in heaven) of whom it is accounted that He lives forever. This means the tithing would be as eternal as the priesthood.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

Let me tell you this. You're very ignorant. Your knowledge is little.

This is the order:
Spirit, Soul and Body.

The mind is part of the soul. It can be affected by both the spirit and the body. It is also the point of interaction for both Spirit and body.

The Spirit can contact the body through the soul and vice versa. The soul which is the seat of the mind can be used to contact the spirit realm.

When men die, the soul and the spirit depart the body which returns to the grave.

Now, the devil teaches men to lay emphasis on the mind. Through it, they could access the realm of darkness.

Astra projections, telepathy and all cosmic manipulations are performed in the corridors of the mind. When a soul is without Christ, the mind is the playing field of demons and all spirits of hell. The individual assumes some superpower without knowing he's actually demon possessed. There are deliberate cases of demon possession where an individual opens himself up to communicate with darkness through satanic meditation. In the realm of darkness, the mind is king. The spirit is silenced.

In the realm of light where God dwells, the spirit is king and is subject to the Holy Gihost who trains it through the mind to put on the nature of God.

There are deep truths that can open your eyes to see the havoc Satan is wrecking upon your life.

Many have been there. Even occult grandmasters who were powerfully rescued by His saving grace. Today, they are terrors to hell and its demons.

If I meet you face to face, you will shudder at the raw incursion of God's power over you life.

You'll have an encounter. You be washed. You'll be cleansed. You'll be delivered. Hallelujah!

The devil is a lier in your life. The perfect of the most high God shall be made manifest in you at the time appointed.

Today, it's your time, but tomorrow, it will be His. Amen.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I have laughed so hard that my little dog rushes out of the door, probably think I have gone loco. Hahahahahahaa

Do you believe in that? I do not know how you are going to unlearn all that nonsense in order to learn the real truth about the Universe and your role in it.

You even chanted 'Hallelujah!' at the end. Hahahahaha Please take it easy bro. You are not even aware of the true nature of the human system in relation to Divinity.

Your understanding is so messed up that I do not understand how to even help you.

First off, Jesus was not a Christian, there was no Christianity on Earth then, the man was a Jew and preached Judaism and died as Jew.
Secondly, your God is NOT a Christian, and never will be. Gods are not religious and will never be.
Thirdly, this is a Simulation, and a multiplayer games for Spirits to play being human, so Religions are merely programs, a decoy to keep you busy and morale so you do not come into my house to steal my food without the fear of hell.

Let me add, that, Fire CAN NOT burn Spirit. So the concept of Hell is Control Statement. If you believe such thought experiment literally you an idiot, sorry Desmond Elliot. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nauttyprof(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

The book of Hebrews in completely in my mind. I can quite whole chapters raw from chapter 1.

Hebrews 7 is the best place in the whole scriptures for tithing to be openly condemned and discouraged if it truly has no meaning in christiendom.

Chapter 7 emphasizes the priesthood of Melchizedek, and established that He was a priest of the most high God with no begining and no end.

Since Levi gave tithes to Melchizedek being in Abraham's loins, Melchizedek is reckoned to be greater than Aaron the son of Levi through whom the Levitical priesthood is progenated.

The emphasis was not on tithing. Tithing was only used to establish the superiority of Melchizedek to Aaron.

Now, Melchizedek is an allegorical character representing Jesus. Hence, Jesus is a priest. Since Jesus is a priest, He too must preside over sacrifices, tithes and offerings which are all roles of the priesthood. This was the argument from verse 1.

Now, the priesthood of Jesus cannot happen on earth since there were men who already occupied the position here on Earth. Hence, Christ is a priest in heaven with an eternal priesthood which was established by an oath:

"Thou art a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek."

To further authenticate the priesthood of Christ, the Levitical priesthood was referred to as 'Men that die who receive tithes." But Jesus receives (present continuous) tithes up there (in heaven) of whom it is accounted that He lives forever. This means the tithing would be as eternal as the priesthood.

Quoting the whole chapter does not mean tithe is the focus. Study Hebrews 7 deeply and ask God to reveal the intent of the author to you. Tithe was never the focus instead it is about our salvation that comes from the priest that never dies. This is the point.

Please, don't paint God in a different light. It is well.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by dapadawee: 9:44pm On May 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
their teaches are against Jesus teaching. so they are antichrist and must go to hell fire
How many of their messages have u heard and please recite two of the against Christ teaching u ve heard from them
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 9:49pm On May 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I have laughed so hard that my little dog rushes out of the door, probably think I have gone loco. Hahahahahahaa

Do you believe in that? I do not know how you are going to unlearn all that nonsense in order to learn the real truth about the Universe and your role in it.

You even chanted 'Hallelujah!' at the end. Hahahahaha Please take it easy bro. You are not even aware of the true nature of the human system in relation to Divinity.

Your understanding is so messed up that I do not understand how to even help you.

First off, Jesus was not a Christian, there was no Christianity on Earth then, the man was a Jew and preached Judaism and died as Jew.
Secondly, your God is NOT a Christian, and never will be. Gods are not religious and will never be.
Thirdly, this is a Simulation, and a multiplayer games for Spirits to play being human, so Religions are merely programs, a decoy to keep you busy and morale so you do not come into my house to steal my food without the fear of hell.

Let me add, that, Fire CAN NOT burn Spirit. So the concept of Hell is Control Statement. If you believe such thought experiment literally you an idiot, sorry Desmond Elliot. grin

Ignorance at its peak.

Fire cannot burn spirits only because spirits are not affected by the material world. There is spiritual fire, and spirits get burnt by it. Everything in the spirit realm has effect on any spurt. Don't be deceived.

A woman possessed of water spirit who controlled her husband and made a pauper of him was one day invited to my house. She sat on the sofa, and as soon as I entered the living room, she began to shout "Fire! Fire! Fire!"

Now, there was no physical fire in the room but the presence of the Holy Ghost with those who walk with Him is the presence of fire.

The Bible says the Holy Spirit is a Spirit of fire. Now, I wanted to have a dialogue with the woman but it was the water spirit that was responding and asking .me to let her be, because she has a covenant with the woman in question.

Okay. That was a spirit getting burnt by fire. There is spiritual fire able to burn spirits and demons. Don't allow the devil to device you.

I repeat, should we mee face to face, you must certainly have an encounter.

Now, was Jesus a Christian or a Jew? Let me open it up to you.

Jesus didn't bring any religion. He was neither Christian not Jew. He came to show us how to get back to God after the long separation.

After Jesus departed the earth, His followers continued to do the works Jesus did. The healed the sick. Cast out devils and performed miracles in His name.

The people of the world who saw how these followers of Christ lived and also acted like Jesus began to refer to them as Christians.

The word Christian simply means 'Resembling Christ." Christianity isn't a religion as many think it is. It is purely a way of salvation.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 10:13pm On May 07, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Quoting the whole chapter does not mean tithe is the focus. Study Hebrews 7 deeply and ask God to reveal the intent of the author to you. Tithe was never the focus instead it is about our salvation that comes from the priest that never dies. This is the point.

Please, don't paint God in a different light. It is well.

I don't even think you read my mention before quiting me. That shows me how you read your Bible.

Read that mention. Read Hebrews 7.

Hebrews 7 was part of a series in the book of Hebrews that sought to establish Christ as a priest whose eternal sacrifice "is able to save to the uttermost, all those who came to God through Him." This series ended in chapter 10.

Before the point of eternal priesthood of salvation could be established, the writer wanted to convince the Hebrews that Christ is a Priest. Then, in chapter 7, he wanted to take it further ti make them see that Christ's priesthood is superior to that of Aaron.

Since, Levitical priests are honoured with tithes, the writer established that they are men who die and could not continue their priesthood. He then posited that Christ as a priest also receives tithes in heaven. And, as a superior priest, He is a priest who receives tithe forever because He is a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.

Bring an argument to the contrary. I have told you the analysis of what that chapter is in 2 mentions. Give me your analysis. Stop twisting the scriptures.

Tithe is a way of telling God that He's a partner in whatever venture you have tithes. God being a partner therefore opens the doors of blessings upon the business as in Malachi 3. The God of Malachi 3 has not changed. He still loves tithes as He loved it then. Nothing in the new testament replaces tithes. Offerings are as old as Abraham. So is tithe.

If the abolishing of the law ended tithes, then offerings too must end because offerings as well are parts of the law. The books of Leviticus, numbers and a part of Exodus put much premium on offerings.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Slimwhyt(m): 11:01pm On May 07, 2021
Mehn it's not easy losing a loved one. I recently lost my dad and I know how that feels. cry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nauttyprof(m): 1:36am On May 08, 2021
NobleRace:

I don't even think you read my mention before quiting me. That shows me how you read your Bible.

Read that mention. Read Hebrews 7.

Hebrews 7 was part of a series in the book of Hebrews that sought to establish Christ as a priest whose eternal sacrifice "is able to save to the uttermost, all those who came to God through Him." This series ended in chapter 10.

Before the point of eternal priesthood of salvation could be established, the writer wanted to convince the Hebrews that Christ is a Priest. Then, in chapter 7, he wanted to take it further ti make them see that Christ's priesthood is superior to that of Aaron.

Since, Levitical priests are honoured with tithes, the writer established that they are men who die and could not continue their priesthood. He then posited that Christ as a priest also receives tithes in heaven. And, as a superior priest, He is a priest who receives tithe forever because He is a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.

Bring an argument to the contrary. I have told you the analysis of what that chapter is in 2 mentions. Give me your analysis. Stop twisting the scriptures.

Tithe is a way of telling God that He's a partner in whatever venture you have tithes. God being a partner therefore opens the doors of blessings upon the business as in Malachi 3. The God of Malachi 3 has not changed. He still loves tithes as He loved it then. Nothing in the new testament replaces tithes. Offerings are as old as Abraham. So is tithe.

If the abolishing of the law ended tithes, then offerings too must end because offerings as well are parts of the law. The books of Leviticus, numbers and a part of Exodus put much premium on offerings.

Your final submission is wrong, check 2 Corinthians 9:5-7 to understand better. There is a place of checking within yourself to see if what you are giving truly honours God.

Now, Hebrews 7 isn't about tithe and I keep correcting this. It is about two different priesthood and understanding the place of salvation. One collected tithe, does sacrifice for himself to be saved and for others to be saved. Yet, he being the priest still dies. On the other hand, one sacrificed His life once and for all for our salvation and He lives on to receive us all into salvation.

To read Hebrews and place it on tithe is to get wrongly what the author wants us to understand about the priesthood of God and it lasting salvation.

N.B: I want you to take your time to seek for the truth on this chapter and you will understand better. No one is trying to prove supremacy here. It is all about we just revealing Christ in all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by muyeski21(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Adeboyes son was a sinner,the bible says wages of sin is death.A real born again Christian will never die untimely death like this.

Go and beg for forgiveness
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 7:46am On May 08, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Your final submission is wrong, check 2 Corinthians 9:5-7 to understand better. There is a place of checking within yourself to see if what you are giving truly honours God.

Now, Hebrews 7 isn't about tithe and I keep correcting this. It is about two different priesthood and understanding the place of salvation. One collected tithe, does sacrifice for himself to be saved and for others to be saved. Yet, he being the priest still dies. On the other hand, one sacrificed His life once and for all for our salvation and He lives on to receive us all into salvation.

To read Hebrews and place it on tithe is to get wrongly what the author wants us to understand about the priesthood of God and it lasting salvation.

N.B: I want you to take your time to seek for the truth on this chapter and you will understand better. No one is trying to prove supremacy here. It is all about we just revealing Christ in all.

I have said it twice in my mentions that Hebrews 7 isn't about tithe, so repeating that to me isn't necessary.

Tithe was used as an argument to validate the higher priesthood of Christ. Hebrews 7 didn't talk about salvation at all. The talk about salvation came in chapter 10. Hebrews 7 was aimed at validating Christ's higher priesthood in contrast to the levitical order.

The writer argued that Christ receives tithes in Heaven as Aaron does on earth, thereby validating Christ's priesthood as one who also offers gifts for men.

Stop reading new versions of NIV, the NIV Publishing house has been bought over by a known Satanist, who has been changing portions of the NIV to water down the truth.

Read Hebrews 7 in various translations. The Holy Spirit will guide us into His truth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nauttyprof(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2021
NobleRace:

I have said it twice in my mentions that Hebrews 7 isn't about tithe, so repeating that to me isn't necessary.

Tithe was used as an argument to validate the higher priesthood of Christ. Hebrews 7 didn't talk about salvation at all. The talk about salvation came in chapter 10. Hebrews 7 was aimed at validating Christ's higher priesthood in contrast to the levitical order.

The writer argued that Christ receives tithes in Heaven as Aaron does on earth, thereby validating Christ's priesthood as one who also offers gifts for men.

Stop reading new versions of NIV, the NIV Publishing house has been bought over by a known Satanist, who has been changing portions of the NIV to water down the truth.

Read Hebrews 7 in various translations. The Holy Spirit will guide us into His truth.

See the accusations, when did I mention NIV? For your info, I don't read NIV. To have drawn this conclusion about me shows so much on you not being open to study again God's word but believe all you know is complete and absolute about God. No one can know God completely, ask Paul. Knowledge is progressive. Also, stop lifting a verse in isolation and then, give it a meaning of your own. I keep repeating this, the Author's intended meaning alone stands, not your opinion or personal view.

Read the whole of Hebrew 7 start from the beginning and go to the end of that chapter. You will even notice that chapter 8 was a continuation of 7. Understand the focus of the Author - Salvation in the person of Christ who reigns forever against those who render sacrifices for one's salvation and yet, died.

The writer has no argument on tithe. You created this for yourself. It is part of the greed of not letting go of this tithe thing that has made people to hold unto tithe because they feel people won't give again.

The truth is this, teach people the right message on salvation and Christ and Him crucified and you will see them give beyond even 10%. The Scriptures made us realised that the people in Acts first gave their lives to Christ and as a respond to this, they saw their possessions as the Lord's. This was why they could sell all their possessions without any compulsion (Acts 2). Acts 4:32 shows a repetition repetition of Acts chapter 2. They first gave their lives to Christ and didn't see what they own as theirs. In response to the salvation, they sold what they had and brought the money before the Apostle.

Do you know that if Ananias and Sapphira just brought a part of the money they had, they won't have died? It was the deceit in them that made them dead. Peter's response to what they did show plainly that there was no compulsion in bringing all the money before God.

Back to our discussion, teach people salvation and not money as the Bible instructed and see how people will respond to the things of God. We have failed to emphasis on the place of Salvation and have placed so much attachment on tithe and giving without any concern about the giver's life whether he is saved or not.

Do you know why energy is expended on pulpit when it comes to money? It's simply because the place of salvation is missing in the life of the congregation.

I won't respond to any further accusations from you as I believe I have shown you better from the scriptures without any form of head knowledge in this. Scriptures is used to explain scriptures, verses in the scriptures are not to be lifted or read in isolation but to be read completely with previous verses and verses afterwards to understand the author's intended meaning. To read in isolation is to produce your own meaning.

Just as when Jesus said the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent takes it by force, He never meant we are to be violent before God answers. This error came because this verse was read in isolation. Whereas Jesus was referring to John the Baptist here and how by violence he was arrested to silence the message of the kingdom and later killed.

May we all make heaven on the last day and not focus on the things God Himself isn't concerned about. Our lives is what God is after first.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 9:49am On May 08, 2021
Nauttyprof:

See the accusations, when did I mention NIV? For your info, I don't read NIV. To have drawn this conclusion about me shows so much on you not being open to study again God's word but believe all you know is complete and absolute about God. No one can know God completely, ask Paul. Knowledge is progressive. Also, stop lifting a verse in isolation and then, give it a meaning of your own. I keep repeating this, the Author's intended meaning alone stands, not your opinion or personal view.

Read the whole of Hebrew 7 start from the beginning and go to the end of that chapter. You will even notice that chapter 8 was a continuation of 7. Understand the focus of the Author - Salvation in the person of Christ who reigns forever against those who render sacrifices for one's salvation and yet, died.

The writer has no argument on tithe. You created this for yourself. It is part of the greed of not letting go of this tithe thing that has made people to hold unto tithe because they feel people won't give again.

The truth is this, teach people the right message on salvation and Christ and Him crucified and you will see them give beyond even 10%. The Scriptures made us realised that the people in Acts first gave their lives to Christ and as a respond to this, they saw their possessions as the Lord's. This was why they could sell all their possessions without any compulsion (Acts 2). Acts 4:32 shows a repetition repetition of Acts chapter 2. They first gave their lives to Christ and didn't see what they own as theirs. In response to the salvation, they sold what they had and brought the money before the Apostle.

Do you know that if Ananias and Sapphira just brought a part of the money they had, they won't have died? It was the deceit in them that made them dead. Peter's response to what they did show plainly that there was no compulsion in bringing all the money before God.

Back to our discussion, teach people salvation and not money as the Bible instructed and see how people will respond to the things of God. We have failed to emphasis on the place of Salvation and have placed so much attachment on tithe and giving without any concern about the giver's life whether he is saved or not.

Do you know why energy is expended on pulpit when it comes to money? It's simply because the place of salvation is missing in the life of the congregation.

I won't respond to any further accusations from you as I believe I have shown you better from the scriptures without any form of head knowledge in this. Scriptures is used to explain scriptures, verses in the scriptures are not to be lifted or read in isolation but to be read completely with previous verses and verses afterwards to understand the author's intended meaning. To read in isolation is to produce your own meaning.

Just as when Jesus said the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent takes it by force, He never meant we are to be violent before God answers. This error came because this verse was read in isolation. Whereas Jesus was referring to John the Baptist here and how by violence he was arrested to silence the message of the kingdom and later killed.

May we all make heaven on the last day and not focus on the things God Himself isn't concerned about. Our lives is what God is after first.

One thing I know is this:

The Bible never expressly said it anywhere that tithing is abolished. If it is, the discourse in Hebrews 7 will be the best place for that view to be aired.

Jesus didn't condemn it in Mathew 23:23. Paul, who wrote extensively to the gentile church never condemned tithing. The condemnation of tithing was never directly or indirectly implied in the Bible. This condemnation only came from those drawing their own inferences to infer what the word of God has not said.

Anyway, tithing isn't an issue with God. You'll make heaven whether you tithe or not, and that's the most important thing. Salvation in Christ, and a faithful walk with God is the only thing that matters.

God bless you, and your ministry.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Realhommie(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Adeboyes son was a sinner,the bible says wages of sin is death.A real born again Christian will never die untimely death like this.
That death doesn't refer to the physical death of the flesh, but the second death.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Realhommie(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2021
IYANGBALI:
na you be saint? Hediot!
The insult no dey necessary na...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by MrMacinterchi1: 8:16pm On May 10, 2021
Jesuschristus:
You're a stupid Man. I swear. You don't think with your brain because you have non.
Just re-read this you comment and ask yourself if you have sense. Nonsense fellow.

By the way, Jesus died at 33.
Also, you can explain to us why it's usually said that the good don't last or dies early .

People like you should be avoided seriously.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Jesuschristus: 9:46pm On May 10, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

You're a stupid Man. I swear. You don't think with your brain because you have non.
Just re-read this you comment and ask yourself if you have sense. Nonsense fellow.

By the way, Jesus died at 33.
Also, you can explain to us why it's usually said that the good don't last or dies early .

People like you should be avoided seriously.

Explain the common prayer, tell your neighbour you willnt die young
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by MrMacinterchi1: 10:48pm On May 10, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Explain the common prayer, tell your neighbour you willnt die young
That your common prayer is prayer for the weak and fainthearted. it's about how well and not how far. someone can actually live 10 years and is more valuable and lived well and worthwhile compared to a stupid fellow that said the so called prayer and lived 100 years or worthless Life.

Going with your analogy, Jesus that died at 33 fits your discretions, Yes?

SMH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Bans Use Of Mannequins For Display Of Clothes By Tailors, Boutique O / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.