Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death (53691 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by kemicalreact: 4:38pm On May 07, 2021
zimmaking:
Oyedepo did his birthday 4 days ago?Are you okay?Se ogbadun,se koma re opolo re?U dey check date or your brain is paining you? Islamist terrorist are on this platform with their fish brain and lies,since their religion is spread by lies and bloodshed.But before you read this comment finish,I will dash you one thing and it must happen.Please God Almighty because I have been ordained from the womb to be your servant according to the revelations been foretold and d anointing on me,I command this particular person dragging the name of the Lord in the dust shall experience sorrow, pains,curses and
untimely destruction starting from this moment.He or she will not experience peace again,his or her going in and out is cursed,his generations are cursed.Father Lord do so now I pray you Lord In Jesus name.
Why you cry more than the bereaved na? Na your son die? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 4:42pm On May 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I am very ignorant I know, but you are holding brief for your Pastors and even your God. I do not think my God is on the same level with your God, it is why I can not hold brief for my God. My God is a BigBoy, he can handle his shitt.

The Shamans, Priests and all psychic persons tap into the same Conscious Energy System, it is a Quantum System that permeates all levels of consciousness in a multidimensional omniverse. Satan and God are simply titles you ascribe to Cosmic Polarities in a living matrix.

I do not expect you to know much, after-all your God is not smart enough to know what to inspire you with, or should I rather say you failed your God.

You should meditate more, and stop whatever you are smoking these days.

The conscious energy system you're talking about is nothing but a conscious interaction with demons.

We cast out these demons, and those that are posessed of them are made free.

We, who have encountered the lining God listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit with whom we have a continuous ongoing relationship.

The Holy Spirit is He who speaks, directs and commands all our actions. True men of God are in friendship with the Holy Spirit as all true believers. This the devil knows quiet well. We are a terror to the kingdom of darkness.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:43pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

If you make any such arrangements, it wouldn't take too long for your lies to be exposed. Churches that thrive on lies don't last.

You could witness the open events too. Just go see it live for yourself. Adeboye shot into limelight in the 90s. The millions that swarm to his programs aren't fools.
adeboye that cant save himself? a pastor will give his face to members for protection while he in turn used mopol with suphisticated weapons to guard himself.. though Jesus earlier said, so it will not suprised me. mathew7:22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2021
dapadawee:

Is either you or them that will not escape hell let's wait till then.
their teaches are against Jesus teaching. so they are antichrist and must go to hell fire
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 4:50pm On May 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
adeboye that cant save himself? a pastor will give his face to members for protection while he in turn used mopol with suphisticated weapons to guard himself.. though Jesus earlier said, so it will not suprised me. mathew7:22

What evil has Adeboye done against you that makes you hate him so much.

While predicting His arrest and crucification, Jesus told His disciples to sell their garments and buy a sword instead. This Jesus said, not because He needed the security but because He wanted to pass a message that walking with security mindedness isn't a sin.

Adeboye has been attacked times without number. After guns failed, they've planted juju in his office. The security is just to play his own part so that God can play His.

Faith doesn't turn God into a weapon. God will only help us after you have tried everything humanly possible to no avail. The expiration of human ability is the trigger-point of the supernatural.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

The conscious energy system you're talking about is nothing but a conscious interaction with demons.

We cast out these demons, and those that are posessed of them are made free.

We, who have encountered the lining God listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit with whom we have a continuous ongoing relationship.

The Holy Spirit is He who speaks, directs and commands all our actions. True men of God are in friendship with the Holy Spirit as all true believers. This the devil knows quiet well. We are a terror to the kingdom of darkness.

So in essence, you are saying that you were created by Demons. I actually agree with you on that. I know all is One, and all seers channel from same Source. The Source is Neutral, anyone can drink of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

What evil has Adeboye done against you that makes you hate him so much.

While predicting His arrest and crucification, Jesus told His disciples to sell their garments and buy a sword instead. This Jesus said, not because He needed the security but because He wanted to pass a message that walking with security mindedness isn't a sin.

Adeboye has been attacked times without number. After guns failed, they've planted juju in his office. The security is just to play his own part so that God can play His.

Faith doesn't turn God into a weapon. God will only help us after you have tried everything humanly possible to no avail. The expiration of human ability is the trigger-point of the supernatural.
am not after adeboye or any. all nigerian pastors are against Jesus except the Jehovah withness.. they misled nigerians, they dont follow Jesus instuctions. thats why nigeria have the most poor people. bt na we go church pas.. pastor preach the truth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by pfadom: 5:11pm On May 07, 2021
It easier imagined than experienced. May the Lord give the family the needed fortitude to bear and live above the irreparable loss.

So painful indeed!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Franking: 5:15pm On May 07, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Those That God have called to make heaven.
They need the word of God to water their spirit.

Hope i have answer your question?

Pls repent so that me and you can make heaven.

Laughable. Enjoy ur heaven.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by georgeakins: 5:21pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

Tithing was practised before Moses. It started with Abraham, and was a covenant practice for all children of Abraham.

Jesus said the Pharisees should have practised tithing without neglecting mercy and and justice.

Jesus and the apostles didn't collect tithe because they had no Churches, only fellowships. The apostles fellowshipped in the synagogues.

Now, read the following verse from Hebrews 7:8.

And here men that die (Aronic priests) receive tithes; but there he receives them, of whom it is witnessed that he lives.

The priests receive tithes here but Jesus receives it in heaven.

Don't allow Freeze to mislead you.

Leave Freeze out of your argument

Tithes were for levites, and it was an old law of Moses that had been abolished even in Isreal.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 5:27pm On May 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
am not after adeboye or any. all nigerian pastors are against Jesus except the Jehovah withness.. they misled nigerians, they dont follow Jesus instuctions. thats why nigeria have the most poor people. bt na we go church pas.. pastor preach the truth..

Nigerian pastors aren't responsible for all of Nigeria"s woes. Not everyone is a Christian, and not every Christian goes to church.

Don't be carried away with Jehovah Witness doctrines. I even heard that you guys believe JESUS is glorified angel Michael. Very heretic.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 5:33pm On May 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

So in essence, you are saying that you were created by Demons. I actually agree with you on that. I know all is One, and all seers channel from same Source. The Source is Neutral, anyone can drink of it.

That's your belief. The world wasn't created by any conscious energy as must have been etrorneously preached to you by the enemies of your soul.

The Almighty God created the universe. You can't convince me otherwise because I know Him personally. The agents of Satan know Satan, and the servants of God who have an ongoing relationship with Him know God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 5:39pm On May 07, 2021
georgeakins:

Leave Freeze out of your argument

Tithes were for levites, and it was an old law of Moses that had been abolished even in Isreal.

Smiles.

If tithing was for Levithes, Hebrews 7:8 will not say thet Jesus still receives tithes in heaven.

If tithes were abolished, Jesus would not have told the Pharisees to add mercy and justice to Tithing as He said in Matthew 23:23.

Tithing existed before the law. The law was abolished but tithing which existed before it, continues.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

That's your belief. The world wasn't created by any conscious energy as must have been etrorneously preached to you by the enemies of your soul.

The Almighty God created the universe. You can't convince me otherwise because I know Him personally. The agents of Satan know Satan, and the servants of God who have an ongoing relationship with Him know God.

You are right in some assertions but you have missed the entire points in the Bible. I feel that Christians have paid more attention to their men of God than the Bible and even to the Holy Spirit.

If you really read the Bible and give your heart to the Spirit wave images you probably would have known that your Pastor is a fake Guru. There is noway anything will happen without his Soul tapping into it, God(s) do not necessarily have to waste their time revealing things to humans, when Humans were designed with sensors and modules to read the Field of Consciousness and decrypt the codes of events across local TIme and Space we dwell in.

Humans do not just want to follow the laid down rules, and your Pastors are criminals who masquerade as Seers of the Extra-terrestrial Creators of Humans, only if they disallowed Greed to venture into their mental faculties and become blockages of flow of information from the Alternate Reality, where their ET Gods dwell.

Stop being dump by following Daddy GO, open your Bible and read, then fast and pray to your God, There is no way, Adeboye would not see this coming, if he focused more on fasting and praying instead counting money and planning where to plant more churches for the 70%/30% sharing formula - in their cycle, they call Churches Business - Spiritual Business, and they are right, their failure is thinking that they can justify their actions to the Sky Council.

May be this is a WARNING to the Church, to change their ways. And to him Adeboye to know that his God is watching....... grin

You can console him and the church for all you care, I do not care. The right thing to do is consult with his Creator and ask QUESTIONS, instead of seeking for answers and consoling himself that it is God's will. What if it is God's Warning.

Those your Gods are quite hostile as seen in the Bible and sometimes punishes brutally. grin I do not like their madness, that is why I refused to be Religious. grin grin grin So, I can fuccck them up, if they try shitt with me. grin grin grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 6:31pm On May 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You are right in some assertions but you have missed the entire points in the Bible. I feel that Christians have paid more attention to their men of God than the Bible and even to the Holy Spirit.

If you really read the Bible and give your heart to the Spirit wave images you probably would have known that your Pastor is a fake Guru. There is noway anything will happen without his Soul tapping into it, God(s) do not necessarily have to waste their time revealing things to humans, when Humans were designed with sensors and modules to read the Field of Consciousness and decrypt the codes of events across local TIme and Space we dwell in.

Humans do not just want to follow the laid down rules, and your Pastors are criminals who masquerade as Seers of the Extra-terrestrial Creators of Humans, only if they disallowed Greed to venture into their mental faculties and become blockages of flow of information from the Alternate Reality, where their ET Gods dwell.

Stop being dump by following Daddy GO, open your Bible and read, then fast and pray to your God, There is no way, Adeboye would not see this coming, if he focused more on fasting and praying instead counting money and planning where to plant more churches for the 70%/30% sharing formula - in their cycle, they call Churches Business - Spiritual Business, and they are right, their failure is thinking that they can justify their actions to the Sky Council.

May be this is a WARNING to the Church, to change their ways. And to him Adeboye to know that his God is watching....... grin

You can console him and the church for all you care, I do not care. The right thing to do is consult with his Creator and ask QUESTIONS, instead of seeking for answers and consoling himself that it is God's will. What if it is God's Warning.

Those your Gods are quite hostile as seen in the Bible and sometimes punishes brutally. grin I do not like their madness, that is why I refused to be Religious. grin grin grin So, I can fuccck them up, if they try shitt with me. grin grin grin shocked

It seems you have little knowledge but you're confused.

I don't follow any pastor. I study the Bible by myself. I'm not a novice concerning the things of the kingdom. No pastor can receive me.

There are deceptive pastors out there. Very many, but Adeboye isn't one of them. The man is too humble and too heavenly conscious to be dragged into these things.

The Bible's God isn't harsh. He's merciful. He loves mankind so much that He sent His only Son to die for the sins of the whole world.

You can't Bleep up God. He's the Creator, and you're a creature. He owns your life.

You can do and say anything against God and His servants while you have your breathe. He'll patiently wait for you in hope of your repentance.

One day, your breathe will be taken away from you, and you wouldn't have any power of yours to retain it.

At the time appointed, you shall cross this earthly plane to a place yonder. At that time, you'll become history, but when the crossing happens, where will you be?

Salvation is in Jesus. It's not in any religion. Reading the Bible can't save a soul. Being a Christian cannot save you.

Only Jesus saves. Come to Jesus today. You shall be washed. You shall be cleansed. You will also be given the assurance of eternal life.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nauttyprof(m): 6:33pm On May 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
thats ur own god. the God i served is not partial, he love everyone equally thats why he sent his only son to suffer fr everybody, including boko haramG

So, who said he is partial? I think there is an issue here which you are not trying to accept.

The same God who wanted King Hezekiah dead was the same God who granted his request to live another 15 years.

The same God who wanted the Israelites to stay in Captivity was the same God who punished the countries who held them captive.

Read Psalms 115:3 and Psalms 135:6 and tell me if you are the one who decides for God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

Nigerian pastors aren't responsible for all of Nigeria"s woes. Not everyone is a Christian, and not every Christian goes to church.

Don't be carried away with Jehovah Witness doctrines. I even heard that you guys believe JESUS is glorified angel Michael. Very heretic.
i am bonafide member of winners. i got baptised in it.. but i am person that does not follow leader blindly. i question u when ur preaching is not in line with new testament bible which is Jesus.. thats why i cant have a leader.. i will question u when u go against..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Harmattan123(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Adeboyes son was a sinner,the bible says wages of sin is death.A real born again Christian will never die untimely death like this.
May God forgive you sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

It seems you have little knowledge but you're confused.

I don't follow any pastor. I study the Bible by myself. I'm not a novice concerning the things of the kingdom. No pastor can receive me.

There are deceptive pastors out there. Very many, but Adeboye isn't one of them. The man is too humble and too heavenly conscious to be dragged into these things.

The Bible's God isn't harsh. He's merciful. He loves mankind so much that He sent His only Son to die for the sins of the whole world.

You can't Bleep up God. He's the Creator, and you're a creature. He owns your life.

You can do and say anything against God and His servants while you have your breathe. He'll patiently wait for you in hope of your repentance.

One day, your breathe will be taken away from you, and you wouldn't have any power of yours to retain it.

At the time appointed, you shall cross this earthly plane to a place yonder. At that time, you'll become history, but when the crossing happens, where will you be?

Salvation is in Jesus. It's not in any religion. Reading the Bible can't save a soul. Being a Christian cannot save you.

Only Jesus saves. Come to Jesus today. You shall be washed. You shall be cleansed. You will also be given the assurance of eternal life.

I am glad that you mentioned that I have a little knowledge but I am confused. Yes, I have a little knowledge and I am confused, I am actually confused that you are defending your God and also asserting that he is not a fake Guru. The question begging for answer is, why did he not know or sense the death of his Son, his Miracle Child? Who blinded his psychic eye? Is it that he is not even a Seer or his God is upset with him?

Why are you defending both your God and Adeboye? He is mourning, yes, his son is dead, Yes, he will surely rest in peace but cant you tell Adeboye to tender questions in honesty to the Sky Council?

His son exited at 42, right? that is his 6th cycle of Life and he also left a cryptic message on facebooks before then, which I believe as a physical person he didnt know the meaning but as Soul, it was a goodbye note. Be wise.

With regards to your Christianized Gods, they were ETs who visited Earth and seeded the planet. They are our Ancestors cos we were engineered by them and we have their DNA.

I have no problem with you worshipping ETs, they are your Gods but are my pals, you should worship me too. grin War Shipper ; shocked cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 6:49pm On May 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i am bonafide member of winners. i got baptised in it.. but i am person that does not follow leader blindly. i question u when ur preaching is not in line with new testament bible which is Jesus.. thats why i cant have a leader.. i will question u when u go against..

Smiles.

Your mentions with me already shows you have many things to learn about God and Hiṣ ways.

What were the things contrary to the Bible you saw in Winners?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2021
Nauttyprof:

So, who said he is partial? I think there is an issue here which you are not trying to accept.

The same God who wanted King Hezekiah dead was the same God who granted his request to live another 15 years.

The same God who wanted the Israelites to stay in Captivity was the same God who punished the countries who held them captive.

Read Psalms 115:3 and Psalms 135:6 and tell me if you are the one who decides for God.

why are u people associating past old testament laws and aggrieved doing and wars to christians? Christians are believers of Jesus not old laws and merciless acts..

hezekiah time was under moses law that wrong doers were purnished accordingly without mercy of forgiveness.. this is a new world, we are no longer under the curse of law, we are now saved under the grace of Jesus.. Jesus has died for our sins so God will no longer purnish us until last day..

ur pastors are not even preaching for u..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nauttyprof(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

Yes, showing mercy, justice and faith is More Important , but that doesn't make tithing unimportant. Infact, Jesus emphasised that all must be practised.

Now, Abraham gave tithes. The emphasis on his tithing life was expounded upn in Hebrews 7. It wasn't a one-time thing. Even Jacob promised tithe in Genesis 38.

The things that the Pharisees tithed were not just plants. Jesus used them only as examples to show how faithfully they tithed. He wanted them to devote the same zeal in showing mercy and justice. Of course, Jesus did not condemn their tithing.

Additionally, do not forget that Hebrews 7 explains that the Aaronic priesthood where priests that die receive tithes was taken over by Jesus who represents the Melchizedenic Priesthood which is eternal. We're able to read in Hebrews 7 that today, after the abolishing of the Aaronic priesthood, Jesus now receives tithes in Heaven, and He lives forever.

Jesus never emphasised that tithing should be collected. He told us that there are more important things than this. The new testament exchanges tithe for giving.

Haba, why twist the Bible when we only speak when the Bible speaks and remain silent when the Bible does not speak? Show me what else the pharisees tithe outside mint, Cummins and anise. Please, show me from the Bible.

Also, we need to understand the author's intended meaning alone and not place any meaning on the word of God just to suit ourselves. Hebrews 7 focuses on the imperfect priest and Christ, the high priest without a fault who does not need to sacrifice anything for himself first before that of others. Also, in sacrificing for others, he paid the price once and for all through His death. Hebrews tells us how the priest of the old needed to collect tithe because part of it is used as a sacrifice (Numbers 18:26-30). We use Bible to explain the Bible and not come up with personal opinions imposed on the Bible.

Like I stated in the previous, it's expected of you to ask God for more insight.

We are to honour God by our giving and this is done in proportion of the way we value Him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nauttyprof(m): 7:01pm On May 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
why are u people associating past old testament laws and aggrieved doing and wars to christians? Christians are believers of Jesus not old laws and merciless acts..

hezekiah time was under moses law that wrong doers were purnished accordingly without mercy of forgiveness.. this is a new world, we are no longer under the curse of law, we are now saved under the grace of Jesus.. Jesus has died for our sins so God will no longer purnish us until last day..

ur pastors are not even preaching for u..

There you go again, to separate the old from the new is to speak as though the God in the old is different from the new. We are to read the old and the new as the book of God. Here is what you should understand, the new does 3 things like I shared with someone else here under this topic.

1. Emphasises

2. Exchange

3. Elaborates

No one brings into this law or its curse, as the new testament exchanges this with grace. Can I then enlighten you further? Grace has been speaking from the Old Testament. It didn't start from the new.

Till we understand that grace has been in existence in the old before we understand better the God of the Bible. Read both testament and try establish its place in the new. This is the God of the Bible's intention.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

Smiles.

Your mentions with me already shows you have many things to learn about God and Hiṣ ways.

What were the things contrary to the Bible you saw in Winners?
see am like Jesus that does not reject other churches.. i dont have a particular church. anywhere they invite me i go. i have withness the teaching of all pastors. thats why i see only nigerian pastors as antichrist..

when Jesus say A, nigeria pastors go say Z.. i have confront lot of big pastors, some marvelled at my truth arguement, while some later use another stories to cover up.. i need to talk to ur pastor. where are u?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 7:03pm On May 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I am glad that you mentioned that I have a little knowledge but I am confused. Yes, I have a little knowledge and I am confused, I am actually confused that you are defending your God and also asserting that he is not a fake Guru. The question begging for answer is, why did he not know or sense the death of his Son, his Miracle Child? Who blinded his psychic eye? Is it that he is not even a Seer or his God is upset with him?

Why are you defending both your God and Adeboye? He is mourning, yes, his son is dead, Yes, he will surely rest in peace but cant you tell Adeboye to tender questions in honesty to the Sky Council?

His son exited at 42, right? that is his 6th cycle of Life and he also left a cryptic message on facebooks before then, which I believe as a physical person he didnt know the meaning but as Soul, it was a goodbye note. Be wise.

With regards to your Christianized Gods, they were ETs who visited Earth and seeded the planet. They are our Ancestors cos we were engineered by them and we have their DNA.

I have no problem with you worshipping ETs, they are your Gods but are my pals, you should worship me too. grin War Shipper ; shocked cool

Smiles.

Thank God, you mentioned that Adeboye's son left some sort of goodbye note on Facebook.

Long life isn't as good as good life. Wẹ have a home yonder which you know not of. That place is the sweetest place in the universe. That is the dwelling of God and His angels.

Do not be deceived, God isn't an ET. The One before who Satan and his demons tremble isn't your perceived pal. Don't allow Satan to deceive you.

Have you ever found yourself in the gathering of true saints? Make it a date with God in a true and living church. You will instantly get to know the truth as the lying demons begin to flee. Leaving you alone. The power of God will arrest them as it has arrested many others before.

Satan has only 3 missions. To kill, to steal and to destroy. He does that through many deceptions and lies.

Come to Jesus today. He saves, and He saves totally.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 7:05pm On May 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
see am like Jesus that does not reject other churches.. i dont have a particular church. anywhere they invite me i go. i have withness the teaching of all pastors. thats why i see only nigerian pastors as antichrist..

when Jesus say A, nigeria pastors go say Z.. i have confront lot of big pastors, some marvelled at my truth arguement, while some later use another stories to cover up.. i need to talk to ur pastor. where are u?

Talk to me. Let's talk on WhatsApp. Give me your contact.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2021
Nauttyprof:

There you go again, to separate the old from the new is to speak as though the God in the old is different from the new. We are to read the old and the new as the book of God. Here is what you should understand, the new does 3 things like I shared with someone else here under this topic.

1. Emphasises

2. Exchange

3. Elaborates

No one brings into this law or its curse, as the new testament exchanges this with grace. Can I then enlighten you further? Grace has been speaking from the Old Testament. It didn't start from the new.

Till we understand that grace has been in existence in the old before we understand better the God of the Bible. Read both testament and try establish its place in the new. This is the God of the Bible's intention.
u still in a far away land. tomorrow i will brush u up.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

Talk to me. Let's talk on WhatsApp. Give me your contact.
u will never understand because ur pastors out of money longer throat have poison to follow old law.. if i talk to ur pastor, see how will admit his error.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nauttyprof(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
u still in a far away land. tomorrow i will brush u up.

There is no far away land. To dwell on the new testament alone is to say God is same as yesterday. Grace spoke right from the Old, it only came into fullness in the new.

We need to understand better the God of the Bible
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

Smiles.

Thank God, you mentioned that Adeboye's son left some sort of goodbye note on Facebook.

Long life isn't as good as good life. Wẹ have a home yonder which you know not of. That place is the sweetest place in the universe. That is the dwelling of God and His angels.

Do not be deceived, God isn't an ET. The One before who Satan and his demons tremble isn't your perceived pal. Don't allow Satan to deceive you.

Have you ever found yourself in the gathering of true saints? Make it a date with God in a true and living church. You will instantly get to know the truth as the lying demons begin to flee. Leaving you alone. The power of God will arrest them as it has arrested many others before.

Satan has only 3 missions. To kill, to steal and to destroy. He does that through many deceptions and lies.

Come to Jesus today. He saves, and He saves totally.

Don't pitch me your Religion. Is your God a Christian? Hahaha

Most of you think God is a Christian, even some foolish Muslims think Allah is a Muslim. There Gods are not interested in your Religions. They fucck you up whenever they want to.

I prefer the Gods that are great in Technological inventions and Scientific Advancements, not some God of herdsmen and Hallelujah boys. Those are jokers.

Truth is that the days of that God System is over, there is a Reset and the Multiplayer Game has reached a point of connecting directly to the Higher Selves in Alternate Realities for a more advanced world.

Those Gods you worshipped played Humans. Now, we know better. That is why we are evolving real fast and have become like them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by NobleRace: 7:14pm On May 07, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Jesus never emphasised that tithing should be collected. He told us that there are more important things than this. The new testament exchanges tithe for giving.

Haba, why twist the Bible when we only speak when the Bible speaks and remain silent when the Bible does not speak? Show me what else the pharisees tithe outside mint, Cummins and anise. Please, show me from the Bible.

Also, we need to understand the author's intended meaning alone and not place any meaning on the word of God just to suit ourselves. Hebrews 7 focuses on the imperfect priest and Christ, the high priest without a fault who does not need to sacrifice anything for himself first before that of others. Also, in sacrificing for others, he paid the price once and for all through His death. Hebrews tells us how the priest of the old needed to collect tithe because part of it is used as a sacrifice (Numbers 18:26-30). We use Bible to explain the Bible and not come up with personal opinions imposed on the Bible.

Like I stated in the previous, it's expected of you to ask God for more insight.

We are to honour God by our giving and this is done in proportion of the way we value Him.

Tithes are not used as sacrifices. Cummins, mints and anise couldn't be the only things the Pharisees tithed. They were followers of Moses, hence, they tithed the things Moses commanded.

Yes, Hebrews made a comparison between the imperfect priesthood of Aaron, and the perfect priesthood of Melchizedek.

The emphasis here is this:

"Here, men that die receive tithes. But there, He (Jesus) receives it, of whom it is said that He lives." This statement cannot be annulled.

Now, Jesus said mercy, justice and faith are more important. He knew some people will use that statement to say tithing is not necessary. There why the statement ends with:

"These ought you to have done, and not to leave the other undone."

All therefore are important, though the order of importance is still hierarchical.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nauttyprof(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2021
NobleRace:

Tithes are not used as sacrifices. Cummins, mints and anise couldn't be the only things the Pharisees tithed. They were followers of Moses, hence, they tithed the things Moses commanded.

Yes, Hebrews made a comparison between the imperfect priesthood of Aaron, and the perfect priesthood of Melchizedek.

The emphasis here is this:

"Here, men that die receive tithes. But there, He (Jesus) receives it, of whom it is said that He lives." This statement cannot be annulled.

Now, Jesus said mercy, justice and faith are more important. He knew some people will use that statement to say tithing is not necessary. There why the statement ends with:

"These ought you to have done, and not to leave the other undone."

All therefore are important, though the order of importance is still hierarchical.

Read your Bible. I quoted a Bible verse in my previous comment. Tell me if the Bible was wrong and you are right.

We only speak from the Bible and not impose our thoughts on the Bible.

So, if they were followers of Moses as you have said and they also had currency as a means of exchange (remember, the Bible says Jesus said give Ceasars what belongs to Ceasars. He did this after picking a coin), why then are we paying tithes of money? Remember, we also have crops.

Did you noticed that Hebrews 7 talked about Abraham tithing spoils (goods returns)? There was no emphasis on Tithing from Abraham on money.

Hebrews 7:8 which you just quoted didn't emphasise tithe. It emphasised death. The high priest which is the now Melchizedek and refers to Christ lives whereas the priest of then who collected tithe died. This is the author's intended meaning.

It never upheld tithe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Bans Use Of Mannequins For Display Of Clothes By Tailors, Boutique O / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.