Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad (49378 Views)

At age 27 Am Slowly Going Mad What Can I Do / Help, My Kid Brother Is Going Mad. / Help! My Kid Brother Is Going Mad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 7:23pm On May 08, 2021
Shampoo77:

Come to warri, when you get to DSC round about take small bus to Uti road ask of palace of God bible church, the name of the pastor Apostle Michael Akpor. He can be of help to you as God may use him to settle your family issues.
Why not offer to pay for the trip too because all this go-here-go-there costs money. undecided
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 7:27pm On May 08, 2021
Lostchild:

Slow down; I repeat slow down. I am asking you to slow down because there are too many good and bad advice that will confuse you. What your family is going through is pure demonic manipulation. I once dated a mermaid girl and I know lot of secret and how you will go about it by seeking help from God that will lead to deliverance.

If you want my advice, please click email on my profile. I did like to talk to you on the phone. I will tell you a secret.

Remember I am not a spiritualist. I am just someone who suffered by dating a mermaid girl. It was almighty God that set me free. Contact me I will advice you in a Godly manner on what to do
Dem dey talk Schizophrenia, this one dey add stories of his own delusions of dating a mermaid as if na the same thing. Abeg, go get yourself help please ! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 08, 2021
Ur Brother's Madness Is Spiritual. No Amount Of Drugs Or Injection Will Stop D Madness. Go Spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by OBku4(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1 there is even Dominion City in Onitsha.. I just searched... No need to go far.

I'm touched by your story and I also know there is an easy solution.

Don't be dismayed in any way.

In the pics, a phone no and address is also there.

You can even call and ask to see/talk to the pastor and tell them your problem (you won't be charged any Kobo at all)

Any questions, pls ask

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by gaddafe(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2021
latitidejavu:
Poster I have taken it upon myself to keep repeating this till you acknowledge you have heard me. Any doctor here will understand why the emphasis. People go to all manner of stupid places looking for pastors and prophets and herbalists to cure what your family is experiencing only to finally destroy any chances of full recovery.

Poster please go to a Federal Neuropsychiatrist hospital New Heaven Enugh. The earlier you go the better the prognosis. Please. You are in Onitsha, drive down to Federal Neuropsychiatrist Hospital New Heaven Enugu on Monday. Don't make the mistake of going with all these herbal and spiritual solutions.

These are very stupid ideas. That many people are saying it's spiritual doesn't make it true. A lot of people are ignorant and daft! I am pleading with you. That young man is NOT under any attack. Your family is NOT under any curse or attack. Just like diabetics run in some families, this condition is also familial. Please start early to save that young man.

Consultant Neuropsychiatrists will manage this case very well and your brother will be whatever he wants to be so long as he takes his medications. The earlier you commence treatment the better the management.

Please in God's name DO NOT patronize all these prophets, pastors, herbal nonsense. This is a normal case. It's familial. Positive history from your mother's side. It is NOT a curse. It is NOT an attack.

It is a purely medical condition

My brother, the level of our reasoning in this country is pathetic. And we say Buhari is the problem. I think Seun should hide those useless comments on the front page suggesting the matter is spiritual. It actually make us appear foolish to the world. You can imagine other sensible sites like quota and Reddit, when questions are asked you see intelligent response, but a common Schizophrenia, a disease that can be managed is what Nigerians are displaying their foolishness to the world. Ah! God! Why do we even bother to go to school in this part of the world if after schooling we still act like cave men.
I just wonder what Nigerians would say when they encounter more complex mental disorders like MPD.
And once again Seun those comments are an embarrassment to Nigeria as a nation. Please do something.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 7:36pm On May 08, 2021
gaddafe:

My brother, the level of our reasoning in this country is pathetic. And we say Buhari is the problem. I think Seun should hide those useless comments on the front page suggesting the matter is spiritual. It actually make us appear foolish to the world. You can imagine other sensible sites like quota and Reddit, when questions are asked you see intelligent response, but a common Schizophrenia, a disease that can be managed is what Nigerians are displaying their foolishness to the world. Ah! God! Why do we even bother to go to school in this part of the world if after schooling we still act like cave men.
Seun, I second the suggestion that the silly responses be hidden. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by yhuci(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2021
Please join nsppd on Facebook by Pastor Jerry Eze every morning (7am - 8am weekdays). What God cannot do does not exist.
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Stedygrowth: 7:37pm On May 08, 2021
ozoono:
My few years as a doctor. I never read that madness is transmitted. Check well maybe they are on hard drugs. Due to mother death. Shalom!!

You have never heard of schizophrenia before?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 7:39pm On May 08, 2021
ozoono:
My few years as a doctor. I never read that madness is transmitted. Check well maybe they are on hard drugs. Due to mother death. Shalom!!
You, a doctor? undecided
You know with the comment above, you give doctors a bad name.
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 7:40pm On May 08, 2021
nosiebaba:
Mfm prayer city. All your family should go for deliverance.
Why not offer to pay for the trip too because all this go-here-go-there costs money. undecided
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 7:40pm On May 08, 2021
wasol:

Beloved, I really feel your pains and thanks to God for your realization that this is not just ordinary. Many people suffer from things they know nothing about because of foundational problems that run through generations and blood lines, but I assure you God will make a way for you...As you've seen already, the medical followup had only been proven to be a temporary hold down as the problem still persists & worse still, crossing to different members of the family while money & family wellbeing continued to drain through the ages & not solution as earlier envisaged or needed now. So if this predicament is not traced & dealt with from its very root, brilliant & promising future generations especially the superstars of the family might also fall victim - God forbid please! But please ask your dad if he could recall any drama or disagreement or struggles from your mom's dad, mum (your grandma), whosoever that stood in their place or family members before, during or even after the marriage..?
But please if you don't mind, I will love to connect you to my Spiritual father Missionary' John-Sogbete Princewill. I'm certain God can use him to help you and your family out.
You can reach him directly on 08162337208.
God bless you.
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 7:41pm On May 08, 2021
Cammytp2:

Come to Aba. There is a powerful man of God named Bro. Eze. God will use him to deliver your family. Note: you don't need to pay a dime to consult him!!!
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 7:42pm On May 08, 2021
DukeJenrus:
It happened to my younger sister and will take her to traditional way but couldn't do anything to get her well. But went back to our family doctor to confirm what's the solution. He did lab for her and prescribed some medications and we went pharmacy to get the drugs including injections and drip. Now she is fine and went back to finish her school as it stands now she's doing well no issues and sometimes we go to her school to visit her no sign that she run mad before. I believe if you take your brothers there they will be fine. The Address: Nbawsi Office
20 Railway Station Avenue
P.O Box 144 Nbawsi
Isiala Ngwa North in Abia State
Bentina Clinical Laboratories or Aba Office 161 Hospital Road Aba. Dr.Chijindu is his name, contact 07064541008.
What happened to your sister is not schizophrenia ... no be lab test dem dey use diagnose am.

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by okoroemeka(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2021
rhadiator15:
Apostle Joshua Selman, you can book an appointment to see him. Koinonia
prayers and fasting cannot solve every problem,she said that her mother went mad,followed by her elder brother and now the younger brother,don't you see a clear case of inherited madness in their genes,how can you pray that out,let stop deceiving ourselves,that's is why during the time of our fathers before you get married discreet Inquiries are made concerning issues like this,if you like pray with the loudest loud speakers but unfortunately you cannot pray out a bad and defective Gene.
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 7:44pm On May 08, 2021
ejitest1:
Come to Zaria on Friday next week or chida hotel hall Abuja tomorrow, Apostle Joshua Selman will be ministering live , ask to see him for prayers. I am sure solution has come ur way or chat me up on 08064461737
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by TheStranger: 7:45pm On May 08, 2021
Romanoff:
Hmmmm.

It is indeed Spiritual o.

Stats your location so you can quickly get help.
It isn't spiritual, schizophrenia runs in the family from the mom's side
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by jidxin(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:
I am from a family of three. I have two brothers. One older and the other younger than me so I'm the only girl in my family.

I grew up seeing my Mom mad.
By my teen age, I got admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University alongside my elder brother who was to study Engineering. By the time I was in my finals, my brother was getting ready for IT. One day, his roommate sent for me, he said they couldn't sleep the night before because my brother was talking to himself. Before we knew what was happening, my brother was getting violent and so we took him home and he never got back to finish school.
I proceeded with my education and finished. Went for NYSC. While serving the nation, My Mom died. When I got home, she'd been buried.
But my brother was still mad.

I later got job, took my brother to a Psychiatric hospital and the doctor after examining him said he is Schizophrenic. He was asked to stay in the hospital.
I paid. He then stayed there for one month. When I came to visit him, he pleaded with me to take him home that he didn't like it there.

So I took him home. Every month, I buy drugs for him and he gets injected. He usually puts up a fight but with the help of my younger brother, neighbors and a certain nurse, he receives the injection, forcefully and against his will.
Often times, he pleads with me not to inject him, the very time I obliged him, he scattered things, didn't allow the neighborhood sleep, talked throughout some nights and wouldn't eat sometimes. He looked really sick then but with the injection, one will hardly know he's not normal.
I told him that I won't let him miss his injection ever again.

Now, on Monday, my younger brother woke up and was unusually quiet. He normally wakes up and begins to play music with his phone or he will turn to football channel and watch until I leave for work. But I didn't go to work on Monday and I noticed he was quiet, then I asked him why he's quiet. He didn't respond. After some hours, I asked my Dad if he feels he's okay, My Dad said that he wants to be quiet and that I should let him be.

Then, that night, around 4am, my brother began to talk. He was shouting and some of the things he said were not coherent. He talked out of point. I and my Dad, with my elder brother surrounded him and I couldn't help crying when my Dad was cautioning him to keep quiet and he refused.
Neighbours thought it was my elder brother's voice they'd heard that night but by the time they heard in the morning that it was my younger brother, they visited my Dad in the evening. By then, my brother was still talking and even burnt his clothes yesterday.
My Dad got a few guys to chain him because he was violent yesterday when I left the house.
I know the problem is spiritual. I have prayed, fasted for my elder brother and now this!
I'm so unhappy.

Can someone suggest a place I can take my two brothers to so they can be cured, please.
take him to MFM headquarters in lagos
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by milliondollas(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2021
GO TO OPM PORT HARCOURT ORTINKPU CATHOLIC ADORATION AND DELIVERANCE MINISTRY PORTHARCOURT @ Psychiatrick ROAD RUMIUGBO PORTHARCOURT, OR IF YOU WANT NATIVE DOCTOR, ORINONO OGUGU OLAMABORO LOCAL GOVT OF KOGI STATE ASK OF MALLAM EVERYONE NO HIM HE DOES NOT COLLECT MONEY YOU SHOW APPRECIATION WHEN YOU ARE OK

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by OBku4(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

Since birth. We were born here.

I don't want to go through the medication way for him, I've done that for my elder brother for years now.

Pls don't be confused with people saying it's spiritual or it's genetical.

You believe in Jesus Christ?

If yes, when he was on earth he healed all the kinds of sicknesses you can think of.... physical, mental, emotional, spiritual... All types.

The church, is the Body of Christ. He still heals all kinds of sicknesses though his church today.
(The church is the Body he uses today since he himself is no more on earth)

Pls don't let people confuse you. It's easy n straightforward

Cheers
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by jidxin(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2021
gaddafe:

I just wonder what Nigerians would say when they encounter more complex mental disorders like MPD.
And once again Seun those comments are an embarrassment to Nigeria as a nation. Please do something.
it could be spiritual... You can't completely rule it out
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by creepsyme(f): 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:
I am from a family of three. I have two brothers. One older and the other younger than me so I'm the only girl in my family.

By my teen age, I got admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University alongside my elder brother who was to study Engineering. By the time I was in my finals, my brother was getting ready for IT. One day, his roommate sent for me, he said they couldn't sleep the night before because my brother was talking to himself. Before we knew what was happening, my brother was getting violent and so we took him home and he never got back to finish school.
I proceeded with my education and finished. Went for NYSC. While serving the nation, My Mom died. When I got home, she'd been buried.

I later got job, took my brother to a Psychiatric hospital and the doctor after examining him said he is Schizophrenic. He was asked to stay in the hospital.
I paid. He then stayed there for one month. When I came to visit him, he pleaded with me to take him home that he didn't like it there.

So I took him home. Every month, I buy drugs for him and he gets injected. He usually puts up a fight but with the help of my younger brother, neighbors and a certain nurse, he receives the injection, forcefully and against his will.
Often times, he pleads with me not to inject him, the very time I obliged him, he scattered things, didn't allow the neighborhood sleep, talked throughout some nights and wouldn't eat sometimes. He looked really sick then but with the injection, one will hardly know he's not normal.

Now, on Monday, my younger brother woke up and was unusually quiet. He normally wakes up and begins to play music with his phone or he will turn to football channel and watch until I leave for work. But I didn't go to work on Monday and I noticed he was quiet, then I asked him why he's quiet. He didn't respond. After some hours, I asked my Dad if he feels he's okay, My Dad said that he wants to be quiet and that I should let him be.

Then, that night, around 4am, my brother began to talk. He was shouting and some of the things he said were not coherent. He talked out of point. I and my Dad, with my elder brother surrounded him and I couldn't help crying when my Dad was cautioning him to keep quiet and he refused.
Neighbours thought it was my elder brother's voice they'd heard that night but by the time they heard in the morning that it was my younger brother, they visited my Dad in the evening. By then, my brother was still talking and even burnt his clothes yesterday.
My Dad got a few guys to chain him because he was violent yesterday when I left the house.
I know the problem is spiritual. I have prayed, fasted for my elder brother and now this!
I'm so unhappy.

Can someone suggest a place I can take my two brothers to so they can be cured, please.
Please bring your brother to champions royal assembly Abuja.
You will glorify the name of the Lord afterwards.
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Hassanmaye(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

I'm so unhappy.

which state are you from?
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
kodded:

Only a fool says in his heart that there is no God
God created your brain though and it would be foolhardy of you to think to approach God, and the things of God, without first using the knowledge, wisdom and understanding that God has provided him with. undecided

Jesus Christ put it this way...when you use the understanding. I.e. the wisdom and knowledge you have in comprehending that which is of God, more understanding will be given to you ; but if you refuse to use the understanding you have, even the little you have will be taken away from you. undecided

God is not opposed to you seeking medical and mental health care when needed. Stop letting your Mogs, many of who have built hospitals off of the sweat of your backs and surround themselves with Drs, fool you into thinking God does not want you to see out the help of doctors. undecided

Even Jesus Christ introduced himself as a physician to those who are sick. undecided
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 7:54pm On May 08, 2021
creepsyme:
Please bring your brother to champions royal assembly Abuja.
You will glorify the name of the Lord afterwards.
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Enosampson: 7:54pm On May 08, 2021
Search and follow streams of joy international (Nsppd) on Facebook book.join 7am prayer or check their address on Facebook and visit
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 7:54pm On May 08, 2021
milliondollas:
GO TO OPM PORT HARCOURT ORTINKPU CATHOLIC ADORATION AND DELIVERANCE MINISTRY PORTHARCOURT @ Psychiatrick ROAD RUMIUGBO PORTHARCOURT, OR IF YOU WANT NATIVE DOCTOR, ORINONO OGUGU OLAMABORO LOCAL GOVT OF KOGI STATE ASK OF MALLAM EVERYONE NO HIM HE DOES NOT COLLECT MONEY YOU SHOW APPRECIATION WHEN YOU ARE OK
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by apogeez(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2021
This a very serious issue but when you find the solution it maybe a little spend (spiritual issues) Go and meet ur dad ask him what he did or is anything he’s running from example if he’s to serve a deity an fail to. As it start with ur mom and don’t know how possible it will be but all this coming from somewhere ur origin that ur dad’s root
Just goto any spiritual they will perform something like afa and tell you what’s the issue but you dad need to be blame all this happening he couldn’t go out and find solutions or don’t he associate with people
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by aycorporat(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2021
ClixMaster:
Hello! I want to ask you some questions privately. You have email or something where I can contact you?

hello
aycorporate at gmail.com
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Elix88(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2021
I will Advice you to take him to portharcourt in River state. A place called shekinah Arena international Ministry on Friday night vigil or on Tuesday by 4pm. The pastor will heal him
Address - 10 Akani street off Mgbuoba Market NTA Road Rumuokwuta,, Port Harcourt, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 7:58pm On May 08, 2021
Alzawahiri:
. Please just take them to a church called Godsdelight godspel assembly.aka Free indeed.right in udu local government area of Delta State, orhuworun.
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 8:01pm On May 08, 2021
Lordave:
Why did you describe your relatives as mad?
In Nigerian grammar, that no be wetin dem still dey call that kind thing? Or are we trying to deny this now? undecided

Sure, "mad" is not the right term but unfortunately Nigeria is still decades behind the rest of the world in these things. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by nosiebaba(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
That's no issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O / Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.