Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM (10213 Views)

Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons / APC Asks Mansur Mashi To Retract Comment On Buhari Or Face Recall / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by nogragra: 8:34am On May 07, 2021
Shukushaka:
APC tells Nigerians to keep supporting Buhari against Boko Haram, UGM

https://gazettengr.com/apc-tells-nigerians-to-keep-supporting-buhari-against-boko-haram-ugm/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Stupid criminals that are trying by all means to perpetuate themselves in power. Very soon they will all meet with hot lead from UGM to reset their brain and treat their f.ck up.
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by Nobody: 8:38am On May 07, 2021
No Nigerian with a sain mind supports Buhari, it's only cows and terrorists.
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2021
lifeless dead Buhari - ok
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by Ten06(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2021
They are ten and ten pence
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by Grace001: 9:03am On May 07, 2021
Of course Nigerians are still in love with their oppressors, the writer knows about this.

Nigerians will still vote another oppressors that will render them to into abject poverty. Suffering and smiling has become Nigeria masses way of life.

So the writer knows they have no choice than to support their oppressors
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by Kennitrust(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2021
But they said 'secruity under buhari is better than the previous government
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by seunayantokun(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2021
But he is their father, or what is APC saying?
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by possibilita(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2021
Where is the fight
ALL I see is rehabilitation no single fight.
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by TimJames042(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2021
Support wetin... Blood everywhere ranging from Boko Haram, End SARS, Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits, Kidnappers, Looting, just to mention but few...

The case of APC & PDP is that of an adage that states "the devil (PDP) you know, is far better than the angel (APC) you don't know.

Indeed we are so disappointed in APC cos they've failed us.

We now know better, can't wait for 2023 General Election to come. My PVC my power.
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by juman(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2021
APC dey smoke weed.

Buhari is the baba isalẹ of them.
His terrorists fulani people see him as their champion.
Their kidnapping started immediately buhari became president.
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by donnie(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2021
post=101455318:
Everything to move our darling nation forward and bring peace to our nation is what we are after.

Nigeria will succeed.
This too shall pass.

Anything to move our darling nation forward is what we want

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

Nigeria will bless who blesses her and curse who ever wish her bad.
That is life for you.

God bless you.
God bless your family.
Stay blessed Kindly heart.

Heart you kiss kiss kiss

Those who are silent in the face of wickedness and those who support oppression will get their due reward.
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by donnie(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2021
TimJames042:
Support wetin... Blood everywhere ranging from Boko Haram, End SARS, Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits, Kidnappers, Looting, just to mention but few...

The case of APC & PDP is that of an adage that states "the devil (PDP) you know, is far better than the angel (APC) you don't know.

Indeed we are so disappointed in APC cos they've failed us.

We now know better, can't wait for 2023 General Election to come. My PVC my power.

Hahaha... You actually think your pvc will change anything?
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by mauchiz: 9:47am On May 07, 2021
Buhari should resign, he has turned imo state to a terrorist state.
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:57am On May 07, 2021
donnie:

Those who are silent on the face of wickedness it those who support oppression will get their due reward.
AMEN.

May everyone that are silent in the face of wickedness all perish and suffer lose.
May they never see anything good in life.
May tears and deaths be their portion in life.
May sorrow be always close to them like their shadows.
Thanks for that prayers Donnie.
So shall it be.

Peace out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by oguns222: 9:58am On May 07, 2021
post=101455318:
Everything to move our darling nation forward and bring peace to our nation is what we are after.

Nigeria will succeed.
This too shall pass.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

That is life for you.

God bless you.
God bless your family.

Heart you kiss kiss kiss

May you and all your family members enjoy everything that comes with the buhari's presidency.

May God handle your life and destiny the way Buhari handles Nigeria. Amen.
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by Psoul(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2021
Who is watching Arise News Channel this morning.
Come see how Ambode George is dissecting Bola Tinibu

Tinibu's shame dey catch me.
I pity that man
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by oguns222: 10:03am On May 07, 2021
post=101455326:
And this..

You must be above 40. So, you should know that only a failure and a dumb idiot will shift blames to someone else.

Or do you know but trying to cover up a bad government?

It is registered on the minds of all on nairaland that you are a hypocrite.

You want to sound good, but you only end up sounding empty.
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by whytediamond(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2021
post=101455326]And this..[/quote]

[quote author=oguns222
:

May you and all your family members enjoy everything that comes with the buhari's presidency.

May God handle your life and destiny the way Buhari handles Nigeria. Amen.

Oga BBQGRILLS or wtf is your bleeping name, answer Amen. I think this prayer deserves an Amen from you.

1 Like

Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by knowhowk: 10:09am On May 07, 2021
post=101455318:

Nigeria will succeed.
This too shall pass.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

That is life for you.

God bless you.
God bless your family.

Heart you kiss kiss kiss
. Can we say The Corruption/ Insecurities that Thrives during PDP Adminstration was also a Storm ? Same Corruption/ Insecurities thrives even more now in this APC Adminstration. I will Appreciate if you don't shy away or Avoid this question ...This Adminstration Promised To end Insecurities and Corruption irrespective of how deep it is .I am an APC Member and I am not happy that even the worst is Happening .Can we keep Politics aside for once and say the Truth ,Can we stop Heaping Blames on past Adminstration ,Once there is a Decay ,A Promise to heal the Decay should Bea Sincere one .I am not a Politician but a Lover of Life .People are Dying so much .
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by oguns222: 10:10am On May 07, 2021
post=101458190:

AMEN.

May everyone that are silent in the face of wickedness all perish and suffer lose.
May they never see anything good in life.
May tears and deaths be their portion in life.
May sorrow be always close to them like their shadows.
Thanks for that prayers Donnie.
So shall it be.

Peace out

You are only cursing yourself that you will perish and suffer.

May heaven answer your prayers in multiple folds. Amen.

1 Like

Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by oguns222: 10:11am On May 07, 2021
knowhowk:
. Can we say The Corruption/ Insecurities that Thrives during PDP Adminstration was also a Storm ? Same Corruption/ Insecurities thrives even more now in this APC Adminstration. I will Appreciate if you don't shy away or Avoid this question ...This Adminstration Promised To end Insecurities and Corruption irrespective of how deep it is .I am an APC Member and I am not happy that even the worst is Happening .Can we keep Politics aside for once and say the Truth ,Can we stop Heaping Blames on past Adminstration ,Once there is a Decay ,A Promise to heal the Decay should Bea Sincere one .I am not a Politician but a Lover of Life .People are Dying so much .

Mannabbgrills alias Eriggs alias NLpolicewoman is a hypocrite. Looks like he doesn't know that he is a hypocrite.

Everybody knows him to be a liar, but he sees himself as upright.

That's the grandest form of self deception.
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by Amuluonyenaego: 10:26am On May 07, 2021
post=101455318:

Nigeria will succeed.
This too shall pass.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

That is life for you.

God bless you.
God bless your family.

Heart you kiss kiss kiss
Bro can't you see that people doesn't take you serious.
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by BbqTormentor: 10:39am On May 07, 2021
Only vultures support buhari and APC

Vulture how far? No more "darling daddy" chants ? The job don Taya you ?

To support buhari no easy my guy

Accept my sympathy
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by jaxxy(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2021
Only bokoharam and UGM? What about against cashing out bandits?? undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by emecheboy2(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2021
and what about bandits and killer herdsmen from foreign nations?
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by tunary(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2021
No problem at all no be support
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by dante0147: 12:04pm On May 07, 2021
post=101455318:

Nigeria will succeed.
This too shall pass.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

That is life for you.

God bless you.
God bless your family.

Heart you kiss kiss kiss

Charcoal don finish you no grill again ?
Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by jamilufarm: 12:19pm On May 07, 2021
good one

Re: APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM by ukahrawah: 1:02pm On May 07, 2021
Incase you don't know, the only people who support failure are failures. Now you know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Jude Okeke Led APGA Clears Chuckwuma Umeoji For Primary / Osinbajo Wants More Done To End Open Defecation In Nigeria / Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.