Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Facebook Ads Still Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads Still Works (317 Views)

Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer / Need Advice On Which Bank Debit Card Still Works Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Ads Still Works by solocube: 7:25am On May 07, 2021
HOW WE DID OVER 800 SALES OF AN HEALTH PRODUCT IN 6WEEKS.

I am sure you are thinking there was a new strategy I made use of. Well, there is actually no new strategy. Just the same methods I teach my students.

But there was a little secret I made use of which many people advertising similar products don't make use of.

The product in question is a male specific product which means the problem the product solves only happens to men.

A normal advertiser will most likely:
1. Create an audience specific for that product
2. Target the gender that needs the product
3. Research the age bracket that needs that product
4. Location where people need that product the most.

The above seems logical. But overtime I have discovered not all logical methods gets you crazy results. Sometimes you have to be abnormal.

=========================================

Well, I did something stupid that made people buy over 800 pieces in 6 weeks.

1. I targeted both genders, even though only men needed it.

2. I targeted age 18-65+. I know it sounds stupid. But I have been using that age range for close to 2 years. Age bracket doesn't matter in ads. In fact, the larger the better.

3. I targeted Nigeria as a whole. Most people complain of having issues delivering to far places. Well, try and find out how others are doing their own.

4. I use only Facebook feeds. I am not a fan of running ads on Instagram. I love using Facebook alone. Facebook feeds have the largest audience when you are targeting based on placement and that's where audience engage on your ads the most.

5. Daily budget of $10 per creative.

LET ME TELL YOU SOME REASONS WHY I DID WHAT I DID.

Most people never pay attention to CTR( Click through rate). They just set an advert not minding if the Advert is bringing in tons of traffic.

The larger your audience size is, the more traffic your funnel gets, then the more results you get overtime. This truth has been proven over and over.

That's why you see me take the above steps. It increases my audience size and gets me more results.

Some people might say the above method doesn't get quality results. Well, that's your own believe.

Now I know some will be ask questions about why I targeted both genders for a male specific product.

You see, the way we think is not the way the algorithm thinks. For you to know if something works or doesn't work, you need to test them out.

I have noticed that for each time I target both gender either in a male specific product or a female specific product, I tend get more results. I have tested this out on different products ranging from
Prostate
Pregnancy
Weight loss .e.t.c.

It sounds crazy, but it's true.

Lastly, many people buy in multiples. So yes, it was possible to sell out over 800 pieces.

*And by the way,as a bonus for attending my 1 week copy writing class, you get a bonus package, on how to run fb ads and make this kind of crazy result...*

Have you joined the class?
It begins on Monday

Happy weekend

P.s: The above result doesn't mean I get similar results for all my ads. There are still some ads that give me some tough time. But I love celebrating the good ones.

Copied from my boss
Hycent

Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942
Re: Facebook Ads Still Works by utepu: 7:28am On May 07, 2021
Is the class online

post=101453774]HOW WE DID OVER 800 SALES OF AN HEALTH PRODUCT IN 6WEEKS.
I5
I am sure you are thinking there was a new strategy I made use of. Well, there is actually no new strategy. Just the same methods I teach my students.

But there was a little secret I made use of which many people advertising similar products don't make use of.

The product in question is a male specific product which means the problem the product solves only happens to men.

A normal advertiser will most likely:
1. Create an audience specific for that product
2. Target the gender that needs the product
3. Research the age bracket that needs that product
4. Location where people need that product the most.

The above seems logical. But overtime I have discovered not all logical methods gets you crazy results. Sometimes you have to be abnormal.

=========================================

Well, I did something stupid that made people buy over 800 pieces in 6 weeks.

1. I targeted both genders, even though only men needed it.

2. I targeted age 18-65+. I know it sounds stupid. But I have been using that age range for close to 2 years. Age bracket doesn't matter in ads. In fact, the larger the better.

3. I targeted Nigeria as a whole. Most people complain of having issues delivering to far places. Well, try and find out how others are doing their own.

4. I use only Facebook feeds. I am not a fan of running ads on Instagram. I love using Facebook alone. Facebook feeds have the largest audience when you are targeting based on placement and that's where audience engage on your ads the most.

5. Daily budget of $10 per creative.

LET ME TELL YOU SOME REASONS WHY I DID WHAT I DID.

Most people never pay attention to CTR( Click through rate). They just set an advert not minding if the Advert is bringing in tons of traffic.

The larger your audience size is, the more traffic your funnel gets, then the more results you get overtime. This truth has been proven over and over.

That's why you see me take the above steps. It increases my audience size and gets me more results.

Some people might say the above method doesn't get quality results. Well, that's your own believe.

Now I know some will be ask questions about why I targeted both genders for a male specific product.

You see, the way we think is not the way the algorithm thinks. For you to know if something works or doesn't work, you need to test them out.

I have noticed that for each time I target both gender either in a male specific product or a female specific product, I tend get more results. I have tested this out on different products ranging from
Prostate
Pregnancy
Weight loss .e.t.c.

It sounds crazy, but it's true.

Lastly, many people buy in multiples. So yes, it was possible to sell out over 800 pieces.

*And by the way,as a bonus for attending my 1 week copy writing class, you get a bonus package, on how to run fb ads and make this kind of crazy result...*

Have you joined the class?
It begins on Monday

Happy weekend

P.s: The above result doesn't mean I get similar results for all my ads. There are still some ads that give me some tough time. But I love celebrating the good ones.

Copied from my boss
Hycent

Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942[/quote]
Re: Facebook Ads Still Works by CandyOps(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2021
WOW! 800 sales in 6 weeks is massive!

Congrats on that. Was it dashboard sales or actual sales? My all time best seems to be 160 sales per month (actual sales not dashboard)

And how did u handle customer care because 800 sales in 6 weeks = 17.7 sales daily.

Besides, how did you scale the bots check while running health ads? Bridge pages don't seem to work for too long for me before it gets disapproved.
Re: Facebook Ads Still Works by Gbagura: 8:17am On May 07, 2021
That's very massive bro. Facebook ads is a goldmine

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Reportedly Quit Microsoft Board Due To Extramarital Relationship / Your Best Ankara Plug Gal. Just 2k And Is 6yards / @ Credible Exchange ,cashapp,zelle,paypal At 350/$ Flat Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.