Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales (2995 Views)

Facebook Ads Still Works / How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights / Unlimited Earning With 0 Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by Greenleaf247: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Abeg this Facebook ads matter don tire me o

Sometimes last years I can run a ads with 2k and get 5-10 sales though with messenger option. But the challenges there is that there are many fail Delivery at the end of the day. Sometimes only 30-40% of the order will be successfully delivered, Because of unserious customers.

So a colleague who is also in the business told me website option is the best, so I paid to get a website after that. I tried Facebook ads again I wasted 2500 without getting single sales so I run to Instagram and got 7sales after spending 3k. Instagram ads have been working for me until recently, spent 4k on the same Instagram advert without getting single sales.

I don't have any other choice than to look for best way to get a effective results, so I purchase Facebook ads hack video Tutor from some marketer on Facebook from 2 different person 3k and 5k. After seeing alot of testimony on there page. I swear it only make things get worst after follow the step by step procedure. imagine wasting 5k without a single sales. When I compare it to my previous ads last year I notice I m getting lower reach from Facebook than before

If you have any effective way kindly help me with it. This is the screenshot of the ads I m currently running

Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by majamajic(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hmmmmm ok
Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
I have never used that Facebook or Instagram ads. Please is there any relaible person that can show me how it works?
Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by Openbusiness: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Facebook ads are not what it used to be again. There's a lot of bias in their algorithm system in current times, they will restrict your ads away from the type of FB audience that have money to buy. The thing is FB advert ecosystem is now very competitive. There are many top companies fighting to get the top spots among the rich audience, those companies pay heavy money and FB shows their own ads to the rich audience zones. Then show your own ads to the not so rich audience shows, you just see your ads, at best admire and scroll away. For you to get your advert into the rich audience areas, you have to spend heavily and it might not be feasible as per your profit margin. So when you do 2K ads and for example pick the whole Nigeria as your zone, FB will be showing your adverts to Nigerians in Maiduguri, Zamfara, Akwa Ibom etc but the people in Ikoyi, VI that have money to buy won't be seeing it. That's how crazy selective their advert algorithm is now. The people I'm VI, Ikoyi, Maitama, Garki, Port Harcourt etc, the major economic zones will be seeing adverts of other people that paid more money to get across to those audience, they will be showing them ads from abroad and big companies here. 2k is nothing on FB adds again. that's like 4 to 5 days for a not so rich audience coverage. Some companies are spending N5m, N10m monthly on adverts. Some are spending 200K for that same 5 days. Na their advert them go show to rich people grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by ignis: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Facebook ads are not what it used to be again. There's a lot of bias in their algorithm system in current times, they will restrict your ads away from the type of FB audience that have money to buy. The thing is FB advert ecosystem is now very competitive. There are many top companies fighting to get the top spots among the rich audience, those companies pay heavy money and FB shows their own ads to the rich audience zones. Then show your own ads to the not so rich audience shows, you just see your ads, at best admire and scroll away. For you to get your advert into the rich audience areas, you have to spend heavily and it might not be feasible as per your profit margin. So when you do 2K ads and for example pick the whole Nigeria as your zone, FB will be showing your adverts to Nigerians in Maiduguri, Zamfara, Akwa Ibom etc but the people in Ikoyi, VI that have money to buy won't be seeing it. That's how crazy selective their advert algorithm is now. The people I'm VI, Ikoyi, Maitama, Garki, Port Harcourt etc, the major economic zones will be seeing adverts of other people that paid more money to get across to those audience, they will be showing them ads from abroad and big companies here. 2k is nothing on FB adds again. that's like 4 to 5 days for a not so rich audience coverage. Some companies are spending N5m, N10m monthly on adverts. Some are spending 200K for that same 5 days. Na their advert them go show to rich people grin
Apparently, you have little knowledge on the above subject.
Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Greenleaf247:

Sometimes last years I can run a ads with 2k and get 5-10 sales though with messenger option. But the challenges there is that there are many fail Delivery at the end of the day. Sometimes only 30-40% of the order will be successfully delivered, Because of unserious customers.

So a colleague who is also in the business told me website option is the best, so I paid to get a website after that. I tried Facebook ads again I wasted 2500 without getting single sales so I run to Instagram and got 7sales after spending 3k. Instagram ads have been working for me until recently, spent 4k on the same Instagram advert without getting single sales.

I don't have any other choice than to look for best way to get a effective results, so I purchase Facebook ads hack video Tutor from some marketer on Facebook from 2 different person 3k and 5k. After seeing alot of testimony on there page. I swear it only make things get worst after follow the step by step procedure. imagine wasting 5k without a single sales. When I compare it to my previous ads last year I notice I m getting lower reach from Facebook than before

If you have any effective way kindly help me with it. This is the screenshot of the ads I m currently running

I know what the problem is..
firstly,if you want your Facebook ads to be fixed,I can do that..
but why don't you try advertising with me..
I am a digital marketer..
I run advert packages for people..
I would advertise your business in some group containing 6 million members,3 million members,298k members,etc.
and massive sales is assured based on reviews from people patronizing me..
if you are interested, message me through the Link on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by Greenleaf247: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Openbusiness:

Nawa oo, me self don reason the matter. 2k ads will generate me alot of sales before but now 5k ads can't even generate me a single sales
Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by Openbusiness: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Greenleaf247:

Nawa oo, me self don reason the matter. 2k ads will generate me alot of sales before but now 5k ads can't even generate me a single sales
for the ads that you have run, if you ran it from your own account, check your ads manager profile, click the particular ads campaign to view the statistics per audience location. You will understand why you got the results you got and you will understand the point I was trying to make better. You will see that it's not the quantity of views that matter but the quality of the audience viewing it. FB has the largest reach, even more than IG (Facebook owns IG na, I think u know). Any adverts run on FB will always have loads of views. So views is never the problem. It's about which audience was viewing. The companies or people that spend heavily get the better audiences
Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by Dangrace01: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
ignis:

Apparently, you have little knowledge on the above subject.

Enlighten us bros
Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by Timking123: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2020
Greenleaf247:

dont giveup, use good targeting, testimonials and install facebook pixel to your page so that you can do retargeting and that real would get you lot of sales spending little

1 Like

Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by Zealoy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Abeg am also In this table o, make una help us o
Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by Greatzeus(m): 7:09am On Dec 04, 2020
Realshay:

I would advertise your business in some group containing 6 million members,3 million members,298k members,etc.
Desperados, which group has 6m or 3m members? Is it a forum? Even nairaland that's the biggest in Africa doesn't have 3m members,or is it WhatsApp or telegram? Desperation will send clients away from you,it shows you are hungry and needed the money to get by as soon as possible. Such people will never do a professional job.
Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by Freaknasty: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2020
Realshay:

Link not working. Not good for a digital marketer
Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
Greatzeus:

Desperados, which group has 6m or 3m members? Is it a forum? Even nairaland that's the biggest in Africa doesn't have 3m members,or is it WhatsApp or telegram? Desperation will send clients away from you,it shows you are hungry and needed the money to get by as soon as possible. Such people will never do a professional job.

Lol.
I can see you don't know what ya saying.
Search for makeup artist on Facebook.
I don't have time to trade words

1 Like

Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by AmbFmk: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Greatzeus:

LOL. You know just a little about running ads.
Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 05, 2020
Not working at all.
Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Freaknasty:

Link not working. Not good for a digital marketer

Nairaland's fault.
Just message the number on the signature
Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by Theophinio(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Greenleaf247:

Boss, can you put me through on how to run ads on Facebook using messenger
Thank you
Re: Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales by maybet081: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2022

what types ad do runs and is affordable?

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Insecticide For Free Now / How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money / Starting An Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.