Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) (70082 Views)

Police Repel Attacks On Rivers Speaker, Martins Amaewhule; Scores Injured / BREAKING NEWS: No Fewer Than 8 Unknown Gunmen Killed In Orlu Last Night. Picture / Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by olatuns2017: 10:12am On May 07, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

https://punchng.com/breaking-cops-repel-attack-on-imo-police-station-kill-eight-hoodlums/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1620365493

Those guys abroad pushing gullible fools to join militia and destroy their own region because of Nigeria are fools!

Yoruba leaders would rather engage in politics and their people will continue to demand better life from them

WAR has never been the solution

COWNU is not a good strategist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Sleekfingers: 10:13am On May 07, 2021
sophxx:
They will still find a way to blame Yoruba here. Just watch.

you go see dem now ....dem go blame tinubu.......when those criminals were killing the police, they were clapping for them......very soon now you go hear crying to the usa or uk like hyena......as if the usa or uk will allow these kinda terrorists in their countries

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Ecs56: 10:13am On May 07, 2021
Kings999:
I smell war in Igbo land, the living will come back to avenge for the dead....

Lets sit down to watch what next......

As much as they come, they are joining the dead. Nonsense UGM �����

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2021
JFiveX:
After gun man attack , Police started killing innocent people tagging them unknown gun men shocked

You're not wise atal, those young men are Igbos Wether UGM or not, the fact still remains that young Igbos are dying

The earlier the unnecessary attack stop, the better for us

I thought they are after herdmen in the forest, what are they doing in the police station?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by airminem(f): 10:14am On May 07, 2021
wink
Wickedfacts:

You are very wicked. Don't make Ikonso cry in his grave.
Hehe tongue more terrorists will fantasize those responsible and accountable will pay for these wasted bodies...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by NyamiriFlathead: 10:14am On May 07, 2021
olatuns2017:

If they finish killing themselves Who will sell spare part at alaba?
dem go sell am for hell nah

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Jolomenas: 10:14am On May 07, 2021
JackBaueress1:
Pictures of the dead UGM or it’s all lies.

Nigeria Police and lies be like Tom and Jerry

Modified

There’s still no proof they are UGM after seeing the pictures.

Shameless police
You see how you take no get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Nwaide01: 10:14am On May 07, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
These are my boys...They are not unknown....

May Our Chukwu Okuko Akpamu, Accept Their Souls In Israel ....Zoo must fall in South East first..

Umu Chineke....grin
Madam,i called you that because my instinct told me you're a woman,stop gloating over the death of those guys for no matter what you and your ilks might say we the true Igbo sons and daughters will always see them as martyrs. The respect the Igbo presently have outside Igbo land is because of the activities of these guys. So in Maccabees voice I say may our God grant them eternal rest.
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by grandlexuz(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2021
doublecross:
We don't need these useless police people in Imo state oooo.... How are we sure these are not innocent souls... These boys don't look like criminals! Go to the north and save them from boko haram!

Clown of the month.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Halifaxguy: 10:16am On May 07, 2021
As a sane igbo man, I love this. The JTF should kill these UGM terrorists. E no go better for MNK for turning my beloved imo state and SE to a war zone. Igbo youths stop listening to that albino hunchback, he will lead you guys to your untimely death. E no go better for all Ipob sympathizers and supporters especially the ones living in abroad who are financing all their terrorists activities. E no go better for all the gullible brainwashed igbo youths living in Nigeria and supporting the killing of igbo policemen and policewoman. Nnamdi Kalu has truly destroyed the once peaceful SE. I spit on his face tueh!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2021
meolaniyi:
And no police man died?

Yeah, no policeman or woman died. That's an icing on your cup of sorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Golan007: 10:17am On May 07, 2021
Nwaide01:
Madam,i called you that because my instinct told me you're a woman,stop gloating over the death of those guys for no matter what you and your ilks might say we the true Igbo sons and daughters will always see them as martyrs. The respect the Igbo presently have outside Igbo land is because of the activities of these guys. So in Maccabees voice I say may our God grant them eternal rest.

You don't want to be a martyr?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by ProWalker: 10:17am On May 07, 2021
Kings999:

And hopefully CNN and Aljazeera will be there live to transmit to our TV sets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by ivolt: 10:18am On May 07, 2021
JFiveX:
I have no business with you , and don't quote me again
Take heart. Not every terrorist operation will be successful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2021
Kings999:

Avenge what? Are they not criminals??

How can u support people attacking government facilities and security for no reason? undecided

If u want to secure ur state from Fulani bandits or herdsmen do that and not attacking government facilities or security. That makes no sense. Useless criminals and enemies of the state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2021
JFiveX:
After gun man attack , Police started killing innocent people tagging them unknown gun men shocked

More like the Unknown Gun Men were ambushed. Even their dress reveals them for what they were, simple. The security agents were patiently waiting for them and glory be to God, they wasted them. I pity their parents though, for raising kids that couldn't think for themselves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by grandlexuz(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2021
JackBaueress1:
And who’s the UGM since the useless police and the Op are jubilating? cheesy

You tell us cos you seem to know better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by GreenArrow1(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2021
doublecross:
We don't need these useless police people in Imo state oooo.... How are we sure these are not innocent souls... These boys don't look like criminals! Go to the north and save them from boko haram!

Look at this slowpoke spewing thrash. Go pick up a gun and join them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by atonement12: 10:22am On May 07, 2021
doublecross:
Since you said they don't look like outlaws, then they probably look like those innocent boys selling pure water and gala. Right?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by helinues: 10:24am On May 07, 2021
750fifftyy:
[s][/s]

Good riddance.

Thanks mods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2021
KahlDrogo:
All known and unknown ipob terrorists will die by the gun since they've chosen to live by it.

Any bastard pained by this news should go lick some Cownus Urine and take up arms as well. Cownus parents will be more than happy to welcome them to hell. grin

Good bt when will u guys deal with Fulani bandits gathering numbers and ravaging the North? They have been cashing out on government for months now, killing and kidnapping. Not a single retaliation from government? undecided
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Wickedfacts: 10:24am On May 07, 2021
Nwaide01:

If you continue with this foolishness, Ikonso will soon add you to his WhatsApp group grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2021
Nbote:
So they can actually call in for reinforcements from Obinze but those who attacked the prison and Police headquarters got away initially?? Abeg na drama Una dey act for Imo state Jare

I strongly oppose the carnage and drama going on in Imo state particularly. It is senseless. I still maintain it is sponsored. Good riddance

I'm sure that part of you would prefer those miscreants to be successful each time they go out on their senseless mission and campaign of terror. They walked into trap this time around, more casualties awaiting them in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” / El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.