Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) (70157 Views)

Police Repel Attacks On Rivers Speaker, Martins Amaewhule; Scores Injured / BREAKING NEWS: No Fewer Than 8 Unknown Gunmen Killed In Orlu Last Night. Picture / Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by abeggnow: 10:59am On May 07, 2021
KahlDrogo:
All known and unknown ipob terrorists will die by the gun since they've chosen to live by it.

Any bastard pained by this news should go lick some Cownus Urine and take up arms as well. Cownus parents will be more than happy to welcome them to hell. grin
I concur with u.they talk about war like war is something glorious. they never see anything yet. why do you think the older generation in the east is silent? they have seen war and they know they would lose every single time.instead of developing politically they looking for a fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by abatically(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2021
Bunnatex:
Did they shoot with their charms? Something does not add up...

Guns are used for shooting, not charms.

How about the picture below.

Look I know the police cannot be trusted hence we are always skeptical with news and pictures like this. But we cannot just assume every time police post pictures of dead robbers or terrorists that they are innocent people. I think the best thing to do is to not say anything. There is chaos in the country, people will die, some innocent, some actual terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by adedehinbo(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2021
Golan007:

Yes, especially at theatre where the drama plays out.

yes and body bags would always be sent back as gifts
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by abatically(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2021
doublecross:
We don't need these useless police people in Imo state oooo.... How are we sure these are not innocent souls... These boys don't look like criminals! Go to the north and save them from boko haram!

So criminals should be written on their face? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by IGBOSON1: 11:02am On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

But security officials being killed by ESN are not able-bodied? Una never see anything.

You assholes can't get the identity of the animals kidnapping students all over the north, yet you miraculously solved the issue of 'UGM' in the south-east at the speed of light....blaming ESN that was formed solely to protect us from murderous Fulani bandits and herdsmen operating in our land!

Any naive and daft Igbo that goes through this thread and still feels comfortable sharing the same country with these depraved animals...animals that will tell you they're your 'fellow compatriots'...such a Igbo deserves whatever evil and wickedness they visit on him later on, because they surely will come for you! Your only 'crime' is being Igbo....a ethnicity they hate with a passion and feel are beneath them!

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 07, 2021
Those men were captured and murdered by the police judging by the injuries on their bodies.

Boko haram go enter barracks, pack armoured tanks, guns, kidnap people join and NOTHING will be done to them.
These types s of systematic support for Fulanization and Islamization is why peoe view the police as enemies of the people. This si what fuels anarchy. As e dey go so, more groups will arise.
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Festy4sure(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2021
How many security men were killed, they should tell us
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Cooky007(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2021
A big well done to NPF. This hoodlums what makes them think they are above the law?

4 Likes

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by funkekemi(f): 11:07am On May 07, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
These are my boys...They are not unknown....

May Our Chukwu Okuko Akpamu, Accept Their Souls In Israel ....Zoo must fall in South East first..

Umu Chineke....grin
are you no longer igbo?
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by ALISMILE(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2021
JackBaueress1:
Pictures of the dead UGM or it’s all lies.

Nigeria Police and lies be like Tom and Jerry

Modified

There’s still no proof they are UGM after seeing the pictures.

Shameless police
I'm just wondering what is wrong with you
Or you are being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Wickedfacts: 11:10am On May 07, 2021
Divinehealer:
Those men were captured and murdered by the police judging by the injuries on their bodies.

Boko haram go enter barracks, pack armoured tanks, guns, kidnap people join and NOTHING will be done to them.
These types s of systematic support for Fulanization and Islamization is why peoe view the police as enemies of the people. This si what fuels anarchy. As e dey go so, more groups will arise.

An AK47 fires 600 rounds per minute. Go and find out the weapons used by the DSS and the Navy. Mind you, many forces were involved in this operation.
They baited those foolish UGM idiots and they fell into the trap. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Let more groups arise, just limit the madness to Igboland and don't let it enter SS.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Jollylolly(f): 11:11am On May 07, 2021
Once again, Nnamdi Kalu is in UK setting up his kinsmen for death and all igbo elites and community leaders are disguising as if all is welll grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kalu is a bit smart when he said hes in charge of administration and finance but not in operation grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by IGBOSON1: 11:11am On May 07, 2021
abeggnow:
I concur with u.they talk about war like war is something glorious. they never see anything yet. why do you think the older generation in the east is silent? they have seen war and they know they would lose every single time.instead of developing politically they looking for a fight.

What do you mean by, 'they never see anything yet'? Not surprised you bigoted lot are feeling funky and posting shiit on this thread! I dare you to tell me your ethnicity.....you are either a core north muslim or Yoruba aren't you!

You don't know Igbos if you think murdering innocent Igbo youths in cold blood will be the end of the issue, and you can then continue living your 'one Nigeria' in peace....a country where the likes of you and Buhari see Igbos beneath you and 'slaves'!
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 07, 2021
IGBOSON1:

What do you mean by, 'they never see anything yet'? Not surprised you bigoted lot are feeling funky and posting shiit on this thread! I dare you to tell me your ethnicity.....you are either a core north muslim or Yoruba aren't you!

You don't know Igbos if you think murdering innocent Igbo youths in cold blood will be the end of the issue, and you can then continue living your 'one Nigeria' in peace....a country where the likes of you and Buhari see Igbos beneath you and 'slaves'!
You're so delusional and brainwashed. Oh lord.

So armed young men attacking our security forces and causing chaos in igboland is now welcomed? Who do you this thing?

Tufia.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Ejjis(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2021
ITS WELL, MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PERFECT PEACE. NA SOOO EDEY BE SOMETIMES. NOT EVERYTIME PERSON EDEY WIN SOMETIMES U GO LOOSE. 1 PROVERB SAY " THEM NO DEY FEAR DEATH DEY GO WAR. LETS RIDE ON .
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by abatically(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2021
JackBaueress1:
And who’s the UGM since the useless police and the Op are jubilating? cheesy

Unknown gunmen can be anyone. If they are armed and unknown then they are unknown gunmen. So the report is correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by mrsoludomeka(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2021
Good for them,if the security agencies works hard in fighting them @ least peace will be restored imo state.not only in imo state,in nigeria.let them put more concentration in the north by recovering the areas bokoharam have taken in the name of jihadist war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by justiz5(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
May their souls rot in hell, may all the terrorist supporters know no peace
God bless yoruba nation
Including Pantali (Pantami)
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by ngadaAwo: 11:19am On May 07, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Yen yen yen. Screw them and their generations yet unborn. cheesy cheesy
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by ngadaAwo: 11:23am On May 07, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Yemen loading in the land of the rising deaths. God bless lamidi cownu and his dead parents. grin grin grin grin
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by IGBOSON1: 11:24am On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:
[s][/s]

You must be very stupid.
If UGM kill Police, Police has every right to wipe out UGM and their sponsors. Shebi Ikonso is a martyr, don't you want others to be matyrs too?

Just 8 UGM dead and you are crying. Better hold your treats. Many more UGM will pay dearly for killing security agents. You want war, you have seen war and you dey cry. You're a bastard.

You do come across as being eminently daft!

Is it the divisive, lying and bigoted Nigerian security forces you want us to believe just because the victims are the innocent youth you so despise? Those boys are INNOCENT....that's a fact you can take to the bank! But i'm not telling you anything you don't know already am i? Being the pathetic swine you are, your stock-in-trade is to murder innocent youth and tag them 'UGM'! See the mayhem your wickedness, lust for power and hate has caused up north since 2011....you're yet to get a handle on things there, yet it's where young, innocent Igbo boys are that a whole Nigerian army will want to flex their flacid muscles and show useless 'toughness and braggadocio'!

The ATM that is 'one Nigeria' you parasites and leeches so love is gone for ever! Better start getting used to living on your own! smiley
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

An AK47 fires 600 rounds per minute. Go and find out the weapons used by the DSS and the Navy. Mind you, many forces were involved in this operation.
They baited those foolish UGM idiots and they fell into the trap. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Let more groups arise, just limit the madness to Igboland and don't let it enter SS.

Funny you. I like how ignorant Nigerians come out to sound like empty barrels on tarred road.
So the weapons that can not be deployed when Fulani sponsored terrorists attack Army barracks, kill millitary personel, loot armoury and even cook and drink kunu, the trap that can not be set for Fulani terrorists when they take photoshoot with Muslim religious leaders in the forest, the one Elrufai and other Northern elites pay money and beg to slow down killings, the ones that receive ransome directly from FG yet no tracker was ever planted to locate them.. You mean to tell me that sudenly those weapons have come out for use as non FULANIS are involved?
When instead of airforce to strike Terrorists in their hideouts, they "Mistakenly" strike and kill land forces advancing too close to the sacred cows hideout?
Too many of you are blind to see that you and your children are secondclass citizens compared to some. That is if you are non Fulani. But of you are Fulani, then I understand your point of view and I appteciate that you must fight for the survival and growth of your group.

I repeat... From the look of things.... They were captured and murdered. I am not saying the killings and freeing of criminals is right. I am saying the govt should uphold law. Those men were executed after capture with head shots in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by QuotaSystem: 11:25am On May 07, 2021
IGBOSON1:

You assholes can't get the identity of the animals kidnapping students all over the north, yet you miraculously solved the issue of 'UGM' in the south-east at the speed of light....blaming ESN that was formed solely to protect us from murderous Fulani bandits and herdsmen operating in our land!

Any naive and daft Igbo that goes through this thread and still feels comfortable sharing the same country with these depraved animals...animals that will tell you they're your 'fellow compatriots'...such a Igbo deserves whatever evil and wickedness they visit on him later on, because they surely will come for you! Your only 'crime' is being Igbo....a ethnicity they hate with a passion and feel are beneath them!

Stop crying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by IGBOSON1: 11:26am On May 07, 2021
Activist001:

You're so delusional and brainwashed. Oh lord.

So armed young men attacking our security forces and causing chaos in igboland is now welcomed? Who do you this thing?

Go and look for the people responsible for killing your useless security forces! Those boys they murdered are innocent!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Seun Bakare's White Wedding Photos / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.