Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

A Black Superman? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Black Superman? (427 Views)

" The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual / The New Superman Comes Out As Gay In An Upcoming Comic / Idris Elba Is Black Superman In New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Black Superman? by KingZaddy(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2021
I here Warner Bros is planning on changing Henry Cavil and replace superman with a black character... Is this true?

If they try something that stupid I will officially move to capcom and Marvel...

What's your take on it

1 Like

Re: A Black Superman? by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2021
a useless stunt if you ask me Cahill is the best thing we ever got to superman.

but they want to play the black man card whereas they already have two black characters......signing out

1 Like

Re: A Black Superman? by Tolu181: 9:51am On May 07, 2021
Two useless racists

Up there

P.s: they are not replacing the old super man, they are just making another superman story from another universal besides the comic has Black superman and black wonder woman....
Re: A Black Superman? by KingZaddy(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2021
Tolu181:
Two useless racists

Up there

P.s: they are not replacing the old super man, they are just making another superman story from another universal besides the comic has Black superman and black wonder woman....

nigga... Black superman and black wonder woman is the dumbest thing anybody would produce... Be cause there is no point to it.

The characters were created white so leave it that way, if they are made black what good those it do for black people... Blacks are being unreasonable and sentimental...

Do you see Asians asking for Asian superman? Make black people give themselves brain abeg...

We love the heroes like that, let them leave race out of it or the ruin it..

I can bet my life that the black superman movie will be awful and unsuccessful...

If they try it, many fans will drop out

1 Like

Re: A Black Superman? by Hintona(f): 11:16am On May 07, 2021
Imagine they create a white Black Panther.

2 Likes

Re: A Black Superman? by phr0nesis(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2021
I hate this racebending thing. If a character is made white, let him/her remain white. This one very useless stunt DC is trying to pull here

1 Like

Re: A Black Superman? by KingZaddy(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2021
Hintona:
Imagine they create a white Black Panther.
Good point

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Scarcity:what Is Going On With Dstv? / A Miracle Baby Was Born Old, But Everyday He Grows Younger / Bel-air Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.