Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigerian Military Accused Of Kidnapping Youths In Imo, Killed & Labeled As ESN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Accused Of Kidnapping Youths In Imo, Killed & Labeled As ESN (2083 Views)

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Police Release South-East Youths Framed Up As ESN Members After N1m Bribe - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Accused Of Kidnapping Youths In Imo, Killed & Labeled As ESN by edochie12: 9:34am On May 07, 2021
The unknown gunmen that I saw on the street of Orlu are wearing black and black with white muffler,so this people they killed,I am not understanding
Re: Nigerian Military Accused Of Kidnapping Youths In Imo, Killed & Labeled As ESN by OBALOLA55(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2021
koondog:

Another Yorubba. Not surprised!
I HAVE TOLD YOU GUYS SEVERAL TIMES THAT HELINUES IS A FULANI MAN, I DON’T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS CANNOT CALM DOWN AND STUDY THESE JIHAD LOVING APC ZONE BIESangry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Accused Of Kidnapping Youths In Imo, Killed & Labeled As ESN by helinues: 9:46am On May 07, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I HAVE TOLD YOU GUYS SEVERAL TIMES THAT HELINUES IS A FULANI MAN, I DON’T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS CANNOT CALM DOWN AND STUDY THESE JIHAD LOVING APC ZONE BIESangry

Ijoba, what happened btw you and canceller?

Money sharing formula went wrong?

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Accused Of Kidnapping Youths In Imo, Killed & Labeled As ESN by ivolt: 10:25am On May 07, 2021
ESN kill security agents.
Ipob: We are all ESN, more deaths to come. Zoo must fall.

When security agents kill ESN
Ipob: Nobody knows the attackers. They are innocent.

Confused lot.
Re: Nigerian Military Accused Of Kidnapping Youths In Imo, Killed & Labeled As ESN by ivolt: 10:26am On May 07, 2021
edochie12:
The unknown gunmen that I saw on the street of Orlu are wearing black and black with white muffler,so this people they killed,I am not understanding
How do you know the ones you see if you are not one of them?
Re: Nigerian Military Accused Of Kidnapping Youths In Imo, Killed & Labeled As ESN by ngadaAwo: 10:32am On May 07, 2021
[quote author=GoodBuhari2 post=101459238][/quote]

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 1

https://www.nairaland.com/goodbuhari2/posts
Re: Nigerian Military Accused Of Kidnapping Youths In Imo, Killed & Labeled As ESN by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:13am On May 07, 2021
The op that created this thread has a long history of mental illness.
Kindly disregard his threads

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) / Why Proforce Roadside Welding Workshop Must Be Stopped Now! / Alia Wins Benue APC Governorship Primary Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.