Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense (1110 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Every Igbo Person Gets Goosebumps On Sighting This Place While Going To The East / Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by igboboy775: 8:34am On May 07, 2021
That person is a bastard and a heartless enemy of peace. I'm from Imo state based in the USA, and I have so much plans this year when I return to the East part of which is to start a business and create job opportunities in my community, now this UGM madness has created so much insecurity and fear that its potentially driving away lots of investors from our land especially those of us in the diaspora. I see how lots of our people hail the activities of our youths who attack security personnels and I feel pity cause we don't know the monsters we're creating for ourselves... trust me I hate the Nigerian security system as much as the Igbo man next door who has suffered untold hardships in their hands, but we have to be more tactical in fighting back the injustice, for one we don't have the logistics for a prolonged war against the government like Boko haram and ISWAP do, secondly we don't have the vast geographical terrain that gives massive advantage for assymetrical type warfare like is the case in the North-East region... lastly Ndigbo are not naturally cut out for terrorism and fanaticism like the North cause we're too sophisticated for that nonsense, and we value and love life too much. With all these factors, I hope the voice of reasoning however few prevails and calls out the need to put a stop to all these insecurities plaguing the peace of our land. We can't keep wasting our youths to needless violence for goodness sake!

Stop this UGM madness and revert to the original plan of driving out the fulani and other terrorist/criminal elements in our forests and rural farmlands!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by ablejesus26(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2021
That's just being honest and frank.
No sane person will wish this upon his very own region, knowing fully well that if this issue goes beyond a capacity of the State govt, it could lead to a declaration for a state of emergency, and that we all know the effects it will have on the innocent citizens of Igboland.

Anyone who supports this should be considered an Igbo impostor, wishing Igboland the trouble bedeviling their own region.

But Chukwu Abiama surely disappoint their evil heart desires.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2021
ESN should have been the limit this guerilla warfare is getting less encouraging and bloody day by day.

But I doubt that UGM is owned by KANU because I consider as a person who uses his brain......signing out
Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by BKayy: 8:51am On May 07, 2021
They always choose Imo State because they think Imo State is the weak link but they are in for a shocker. They tried Ebonyi over the years but found out that those guys were moulded with Iron now Imo. Let's see

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by Northernblood3: 8:52am On May 07, 2021
Idiots everywhere. Economic tsunami is coming soon, instead of focusing on that, they are busy talking of something their opinion is never needed.

Keep on creating new accounts and Threads just to express untold foolishness

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by koondog: 8:52am On May 07, 2021
igboboy775:
[s]That person is a bastard and a heartless enemy of peace. I'm from Imo state based in the USA, and I have so much plans this year when I return to the East part of which is to start a business and create job opportunities in my community, now this UGM madness has created so much insecurity and fear that its potentially driving away lots of investors from our land especially those of us in the diaspora. I see how lots of our people hail the activities of our youths who attack security personnels and I feel pity cause we don't know the monsters we're creating for ourselves... trust me I hate the Nigerian security system as much as the Igbo man next door who has suffered untold hardships in their hands, but we have to be more tactical in fighting back the injustice, for one we don't have the logistics for a prolonged war against the government like Boko haram and ISWAP do, secondly we don't have the vast geographical terrain that gives massive advantage for assymetrical type warfare like is the case in the North-East region... lastly Ndigbo are not naturally cut out for terrorism and fanaticism like the North cause we're too sophisticated for that nonsense, and we value and love life too much. With all these factors, I hope the voice of reasoning however few prevails and calls out the need to put a stop to all these insecurities plaguing the peace of our land. We can't keep wasting our youths to needless violence for goodness sake!

Stop this UGM madness and revert to the original plan of driving out the fulani and other terrorist/criminal elements in our forests and rural [/s]farmlands!

Look at this Yorubba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by helinues: 8:52am On May 07, 2021
cheesy

Funniest part about SE people, even when it's glaring that the person opposing their views is from their region, they must find a way of accusing other tribes...

The question is for how long are you people going to be shying away from reality?

Why should some people be opposing Boko haram but supporting UGM?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by Ojiofor: 8:57am On May 07, 2021
koondog:

Look at this Yorubba

You don't know how stupid you look when you tag an Igboman to another tribe because he disagrees with the foolishness you brought to Igboland.

7 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by ThEGodFaThEr105: 9:02am On May 07, 2021
Mumu, instead of you to concentrate on how your people are being chased away everyday by Bororo Fulani Herdsmen to Benin republic where they are being camped like Sardines all in the name of refugee camp you're here talking nonsense about fictitious UGM.

I'm in Imo State right now, and I can tell you that there's nothing like UGM. The real men, the people's militia, our trusted and most beloved ESN are inside the forest doing justice to any fulani bushmeat caught on sight.
Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by BKayy: 9:03am On May 07, 2021
Ojiofor:

You don't know how stupid you look when you tag an Igboman to another tribe because he disagrees with the foolishness you brought to Igboland.
Coming from a megida.
The hardest thing in life is to impersonate Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by ThEGodFaThEr105: 9:07am On May 07, 2021
helinues:
cheesy

Funniest part about SE people, even when it's glaring that the person opposing their views is from their region, they must find a way of accusing other tribes...

The question is for how long are you people going to be shying away from reality?

Why should some people be opposing Boko haram but supporting UGM?

Myndd44, Lalasticlala this fellow keep breaking NAIRALAND rules on a daily basis by casting aspersions at Igbos. The mods should do the needful and nip him in the bud so as to create sanity in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by Olatomiwami(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr105:
Mumu, instead of you to concentrate on how your people are being chased away everyday by Bororo Fulani Herdsmen to Benin republic where they are being camped like Sardines all in the name of refugee camp you're here talking nonsense about fictitious UGM.

I'm in Imo State right now, and I can tell you that there's nothing like UGM. The real men, the people's militia, our trusted and most beloved ESN are inside the forest doing justice to any fulani bushmeat caught on sight.

U are an unrepentant fool tagging Yorubas for your misfortune, an igbo man is advising u guys, because u are all miscreants with nothing to loose, u pick on a tribe, who send una? I know not every common sense is common.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by helinues: 9:09am On May 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr105:

Myndd44, Lalasticlala this fellow keep breaking NAIRALAND rules on a daily basis by casting aspersions at Igbos. The mods should do the needful and nip him in the bud so as to create sanity in this forum.

Egba mi opari..

Which of the NL rules have I broken?

This is derailing of thread .. Mods, help us to fix this fellow

Rule 1

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by obailala(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2021
igboboy775:
That person is a bastard and a heartless enemy of peace. I'm from Imo state based in the USA, and I have so much plans this year when I return to the East part of which is to start a business and create job opportunities in my community, now this UGM madness has created so much insecurity and fear that its potentially driving away lots of investors from our land especially those of us in the diaspora. I see how lots of our people hail the activities of our youths who attack security personnels and I feel pity cause we don't know the monsters we're creating for ourselves... trust me I hate the Nigerian security system as much as the Igbo man next door who has suffered untold hardships in their hands, but we have to be more tactical in fighting back the injustice, for one we don't have the logistics for a prolonged war against the government like Boko haram and ISWAP do, secondly we don't have the vast geographical terrain that gives massive advantage for assymetrical type warfare like is the case in the North-East region... lastly Ndigbo are not naturally cut out for terrorism and fanaticism like the North cause we're too sophisticated for that nonsense, and we value and love life too much. With all these factors, I hope the voice of reasoning however few prevails and calls out the need to put a stop to all these insecurities plaguing the peace of our land. We can't keep wasting our youths to needless violence for goodness sake!

Stop this UGM madness and revert to the original plan of driving out the fulani and other terrorist/criminal elements in our forests and rural farmlands!

People who support the activities of UGM are actually IDIOTS. You cannot reason with them and you know why?... cos they are IDIOTS!

3 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by ThEGodFaThEr105: 9:15am On May 07, 2021
Olatomiwami:

U are an unrepentant fool tagging Yorubas for your misfortune, an igbo man is advising u guys, because u are all miscreants with nothing to loose, u pick on a tribe, who send una? I know not every common sense is common.
Myndd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by plaindealer: 9:17am On May 07, 2021
SE is already the most unproductive region in Nigeria and this is why igbo people run away from that region for greener pasture in the SW and the North, investors sidestep that region for obvious reasons, instability, hostile and nonconducive business environment, restless and combustible population and poor regional leadership structure.

Fells like that place is totally doomed for generations to come.

What a sad shame..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by adadike(f): 9:19am On May 07, 2021
igboboy775:

God will not stop blessing you. This is the same thing me and some good willed igbos on this forum kept telling the but they called us Afonja.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by igboboy775: 9:22am On May 07, 2021
I don't have to prove my Igboness to any low IQ idiot, many of these hungry cretinuous loafers who think they are more Igbo than others don't even have a single pin much more any investment in the East, that's why they talk and reason with the uncensored stupidity of backwood savages and moonshining hilly-billies. Anyone who genuinely has something to lose will not promote crisis and pandemonium in his own region, many of you shameless promoters of chaos in our land have nothing to lose cause you don't have anything on ground that will hurt you so badly when everything is turned into a pile of ashes and debris, many of us in the diaspora who are massively investing in the East with the hopes of empowering our youths are now having second thoughts, the "Aku luo uno" project and consciousness of bringing wealth back to the East is fast looking like a facade cause some idiots who probably live in other parts of Nigeria are hell bent on fueling the tension by turning the East into a war zone, we have fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters and other loved ones who are now at risk of been caught in the cross fire when the madness escalates to unprecedented proportions.

Once again, God will punish any agent of destruction who wants to turn my beautiful region into another Borno and Zamfara state, may our ancestors put your insidious plans to shame

Iseee!!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by coolday4me: 9:25am On May 07, 2021
igboboy775:

sir i can take you to my state (akwa ibom)so you can invest and I'll even work for you.it is very safe and business friendly

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by igboboy775: 9:25am On May 07, 2021
adadike:
God will not stop blessing you. This is the same thing me and some good willed igbos on this forum kept telling the but they called us Afonja.
Ada nke anyi I'm scared to see what our people are turning into, I wouldn't have thought we would be brainwashed to this point of absolute madness, people are using this Biafran struggle to leverage on the gullibility of our people with their siege mentality to cash out big time... I refuse to believe our people are this naive

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by adadike(f): 9:34am On May 07, 2021
igboboy775:

Ada nke anyi I'm scared to see what our people are turning into, I wouldn't have thought we would be brainwashed to this point of absolute madness, people are using this Biafran struggle to leverage on the gullibility of our people with their siege mentality to cash out big time... I refuse to believe our people are this naive
Honestly, if someone should tell me in my dream that my people will be brainwashed to this extent, I wouldn't believe it but it's happening live
Kill police, kill police but our brothers and sisters were kidnapped yesterday on their way from school

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by igboboy775: 9:43am On May 07, 2021
plaindealer:
SE is already the most unproductive region in Nigeria and this is why igbo people run away from that region for greener pasture in the SW and the North, investors sidestep that region for obvious reasons, instability, hostile and nonconducive business environment, restless and combustible population and poor regional leadership structure.

Fells like that place is totally doomed for generations to come.

What a sad shame..
The SE is unproductive in what sense? For the purpose of context Igbos are naturally travelers, it's comes with the habit so you sound very dumb. I know the angle you're tilting to and it's dead on arrival. For a region that experienced a bloody war where all its major infrastructures, capital economy, and the likes were completely destroyed, we rebuilt ourselves almost from ground zero with little or no Federal support and we're definitely doing far better than the paper statistics suggest. A region that has a huge gas reserve in Ohaji/egbema which supplies metric tons of gas to other parts of Nigeria--you wouldn't call that feat "unproductive" would you? a region that has a thriving manufacturing, production and service industry effectively indigenized like Innoson, Coscharis, Zinox etc you wouldn't call these feats "unproductive", the largest market in West Africa is right in Onitsha, Aba produces and finances its own local commodities... i doubt your region (I have my suspicions where you come from) is more productive on any fair indices than the East.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by igboboy775: 9:44am On May 07, 2021
koondog:

Any Igbo that replies this evil afonja in support of his nonsense, I'll finish you. Idiots who cannot reason! Same imposter afonja promotes toothless Amotekun and coward Igboho but uses fake account to make you to hate Kanu and ESN? What is wrong with some of you Igbo people? You this afonja, if I track you down, the kind of beating I'll give you with blood everywhere, then bring you on Nairaland to render public apology. Evil people, heartless!

SIGH

Ok online Jet-Lee, I've heard you.
Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by mekaboy(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2021
Dont mind them. Enriching a fraudster.

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:00am On May 07, 2021
[quote author=GoodBuhari2 post=101459359][/quote]Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Note To IPOB / IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours / Message For Igbos In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.