Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense (1126 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Every Igbo Person Gets Goosebumps On Sighting This Place While Going To The East / Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:03am On May 07, 2021
Ojiofor:

You don't know how stupid you look when you tag an Igboman to another tribe because he disagrees with the foolishness you brought to Igboland.
illiteracy abound on this forum bro.
You just have to learn to look away
Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:03am On May 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr105:
Mumu, instead of you to concentrate on how your people are being chased away everyday by Bororo Fulani Herdsmen to Benin republic where they are being camped like Sardines all in the name of refugee camp you're here talking nonsense about fictitious UGM.

I'm in Imo State right now, and I can tell you that there's nothing like UGM. The real men, the people's militia, our trusted and most beloved ESN are inside the forest doing justice to any fulani bushmeat caught on sight.
so who are those killing security agents?

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:07am On May 07, 2021
coolday4me:
sir i can take you to my state (akwa ibom)so you can invest and I'll even work for you.it is very safe and business friendly
Abasi udiong fien.
But they have also taken their madness to akwa ibom.
The police station at ikono was burnt Last two weeks

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by Ojiofor: 11:08am On May 07, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
illiteracy abound on this forum bro.
You just have to learn to look away

If only I can look away but how do you look away when brainwashed idiots out of ignorance are setting your home land ablaze?
Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:08am On May 07, 2021
koondog:

Any Igbo that replies this evil afonja in support of his nonsense, I'll finish you. Idiots who cannot reason! Same imposter afonja promotes toothless Amotekun and coward Igboho but uses fake account to make you to hate Kanu and ESN? What is wrong with some of you Igbo people? You this afonja, if I track you down, the kind of beating I'll give you with blood everywhere, then bring you on Nairaland to render public apology. Evil people, heartless!
you should be bundled and taken to a psychiatrist hospital for a long term treatment.
Animal
Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by mikkyjay(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2021
igboboy775:

The SE is unproductive in what sense? For the purpose of context Igbos are naturally travelers, it's comes with the habit so you sound very dumb. I know the angle you're tilting to and it's dead on arrival. For a region that experienced a bloody war where all its major infrastructures, capital economy, and the likes were completely destroyed, we rebuilt ourselves almost from ground zero with little or no Federal support and we're definitely doing far better than the paper statistics suggest. A region that has a huge gas reserve in Ohaji/egbema which supplies metric tons of gas to other parts of Nigeria--you wouldn't call that feat "unproductive" would you? a region that has a thriving manufacturing, production and service industry effectively indigenized like Innoson, Coscharis, Zinox etc you wouldn't call these feats "unproductive", the largest market in West Africa is right in Onitsha, Aba produces and finances its own local commodities... i doubt your region (I have my suspicions where you come from) is more productive on any fair indices than the East.

Bro, don't listen to that rabid Igbo hater, he is well known here for his hate. All what he spewed there are exactly the things he wish were realities in Igboland, unfortunately for him the realities on ground are his everyday nightmare.
Ps: he is from osun

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by ngadaAwo: 11:21am On May 07, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Afonja!!! We know your type.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by blues234: 11:30am On May 07, 2021
I developed a soft spot for Nnamdi Kanu, after his launch of ESN, but this Unknown Gun Men, consistent attack on security structure made me see him for who he is, a blood thirsty fellow, that thrives on chaos and confusion.
Just see how our young men are been wasted for nothing.
Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by ThEGodFaThEr105: 11:33am On May 07, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
so who are those killing security agents?
You can go there and find out for yourself
Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by Olatomiwami(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr105:

Myndd44 Lalasticlala

So nah u get NL, u are abusing a whole tribe, u got a deserving reply, u are calling MOD, u are a joker

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by ThEGodFaThEr105: 1:06pm On May 07, 2021
Olatomiwami:

So nah u get NL, u are abusing a whole tribe, u got a deserving reply, u are calling MOD, u are a joker
Myndd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by Almaigaa: 1:59pm On May 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr105:
Mumu, instead of you to concentrate on how your people are being chased away everyday by Bororo Fulani Herdsmen to Benin republic where they are being camped like Sardines all in the name of refugee camp you're here talking nonsense about fictitious UGM.

I'm in Imo State right now, and I can tell you that there's nothing like UGM. The real men, the people's militia, our trusted and most beloved ESN are inside the forest doing justice to any fulani bushmeat caught on sight.

See this Lagos Igbo man grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by immortal2: 2:48pm On May 07, 2021
Op, your anger is understanble but not justified.

We have Fulani militias deep in our forests. They were waiting for the moment when the order will be given from Aso Rock to strike our communities as they have done in the MB. MNK, the incorrigible and only Igbo leader currently alive said no, that we should not fold our arms and allow these people to embed themselves in our communities.

My question to you, do you think those people should remain in our forests while you build?
Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by Almaigaa: 2:56pm On May 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr105:

I be Oponu
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by ablejesus26(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2021
Olatomiwami:

U are an unrepentant fool tagging Yorubas for your misfortune, an igbo man is advising u guys, because u are all miscreants with nothing to loose, u pick on a tribe, who send una? I know not every common sense is common.

The person you are chatting with is not Igbo.
He is Igala.
Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by ablejesus26(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2021
blues234:
I developed a soft spot for Nnamdi Kanu, after his launch of ESN, but this Unknown Gun Men, consistent attack on security structure made me see him for who he is, a blood thirsty fellow, that thrives on chaos and confusion.
Just see how our young men are been wasted for nothing.

The honest truth is that he has no business with creating a militant group at a time when he should be proving to the world that ipob is not what this evil fg paints it to be.

We all agree that the fg is very nepotistic when dealing with Igbos, he is playing into their hands by creating a militia. They come into Igboland in search for the Esn and use that as an opportunity to carry out senseless brutality.

I have no problems with him creating a militant group,but my major concern is the effects this will have on us as a Region.
We have suffered so much in this country,but still we continue to prove the world to be a wonder, in all spheres.
Bringing chaos into Igboland is setting up a region that's supposed to focus on development,into unnecessary backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Person That Supports This UGM Nonsense by okigbojihad: 3:25pm On May 07, 2021
koondog:

Look at this Yorubba
don't be a fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God / "Please Pay Up Sir," Automobile Sales Company Accuses Dino Melaye Of Unpaid Debt / No Harm Must Befall IPOB's Lawyer, Ejiofor — Igboho Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.