Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" (1856 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by joyandfaith: 9:00am On May 18, 2021
Who is the king of the north?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2021
joyandfaith:
Who is the king of the north?

Anyone watchtower says it is
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by joyandfaith: 3:04pm On May 19, 2021
rottennaija:

Anyone watchtower says it is

You don't criticize what you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by josh123(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2021
I did some research on google, many of them think Russia is the king of the north

1 Like

Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2021
joyandfaith:

You don't criticize what you don't know.
This is what I know

In 1891
King of the North was Napoleonic period in 1799!

In 1942
King of the North was the Central Powers, or imperial Germany, Roman-Catholic Austria-Hungary, Roman Catholic Italy and Vatican…Japan

In 1958
King of the North is the Soviet Union

In 2021
king of the north is Russia and its allies

So, tell me again, what do I not know? The king of the north is whoever Watchtower says it it

Read More?
https://ed5015.tripod.com/JwKingOfTheNorth25.html

1 Like

Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by joyandfaith: 4:00pm On May 19, 2021
rottennaija:

This is what I know

In 1891
King of the North was Napoleonic period in 1799!

In 1942
King of the North was the Central Powers, or imperial Germany, Roman-Catholic Austria-Hungary, Roman Catholic Italy and Vatican…Japan

In 1958
King of the North is the Soviet Union

In 2021
king of the north is Russia and its allies

So, tell me again, what do I not know? The king of the north is whoever Watchtower says it it

Read More?
https://ed5015.tripod.com/JwKingOfTheNorth25.html

Again, can u pls tell us who is authentic king of the north?

2 Likes

Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2021
joyandfaith:

Again, can u pls tell us who is authentic king of the north?

Whoever watchtower says it is.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by joyandfaith: 4:15pm On May 19, 2021
rottennaija:

Whoever watchtower says it is.
According to you, watchtower is wrong. Now who is the king of the north. Pls, search Google to post another vomitus prepared for your consumption.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by haddeylium(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2021
CAPITAL Yes!

The kings of the south and of the north describes two powers that try to maintain a diplomatic appearance of peace while actually being at odds with one another in a quest for global dominion.—Daniel 11:27.

During the first and second world wars, these were the German and ‘British later turned British-American’ superpowers.

After Germany collapsed after WW2, the Soviet Union sought aggressive control over Germany (first, they controlled vast portions east of Germany, eventually controlling all German factories and current productions), and it became the king of the north.

After the USSR collapsed in 1991, the Russian federation grew to become the king of the north.

It was Germany until it collapsed in 1945, then it became USSR until it collapsed in 1991, now it's Russia.

Germany later arose as a nation, true, but it no longer wields the power it once had and is thus no longer the king of the north.

So, officially now, the King of the North now is RUSSIA
Immistic
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2021
joyandfaith:

According to you, watchtower is wrong. Now who is the king of the north. Pls, search Google to post another vomitus prepared for your consumption.

Did I say watchtower is wrong? How can they be when spirit led?
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2021
Where is Bondatt?
The guy said he will report you (a JW) to your elders for chatting with him (an Apostate) but i wonder where he is now. So he can report you and you must be disfellowshiped for chatting with Apostates on social media!
Walahi talahi apostasy is next to insanity! cheesy

haddeylium:
CAPITAL Yes!
The kings of the south and of the north describes two powers that try to maintain a diplomatic appearance of peace while actually being at odds with one another in a quest for global dominion.—Daniel 11:27.
During the first and second world wars, these were the German and ‘British later turned British-American’ superpowers.
After Germany collapsed after WW2, the Soviet Union sought aggressive control over Germany (first, they controlled vast portions east of Germany, eventually controlling all German factories and current productions), and it became the king of the north.
After the USSR collapsed in 1991, the Russian federation grew to become the king of the north.
It was Germany until it collapsed in 1945, then it became USSR until it collapsed in 1991, now it's Russia.
Germany later arose as a nation, true, but it no longer wields the power it once had and is thus no longer the king of the north.
So, officially now, the King of the North now is RUSSIA
Immistic
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by haddeylium(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Where is Bondatt?
The guy said he will report you (a JW) to your elders for chatting with him (an Apostate) but i wonder where he is now. So he can report you and you must be disfellowshiped for chatting with Apostates on social media!
Walahi talahi apostasy is next to insanity! cheesy

That clown cheesy
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by haddeylium(m): 4:39pm On May 19, 2021
On the flipside, ahbegg wetin concerns Nairaland Christains and religionists with the king and queen of the North? cheesy
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2021
Shey the matter will result to instant miracles for then? cheesy

haddeylium:
On the flipside, ahbegg wetin concerns Nairaland Christains and religionists with the king and queen of the North? cheesy
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2021
joyandfaith:

No. I search Google, then compare with the vomit prepared for JWs consumption and then I'll post what I know.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This guy? I thought you were done with my thread. What are you still doing here?

2 Likes

Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by joyandfaith: 4:58pm On May 19, 2021
rottennaija:

No. I search Google, then compare with the vomit prepared for JWs consumption and then I'll post what I know.
I love jw vomitus. I hope you are swallowing your vomitus with pride as well.

1 Like

Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2021
Chatting with my own brother in the faith nah! cheesy

rottennaija:

This guy? I thought you were done with my thread. What are you still doing here?

This is why most of you often end up committing suicide. You've left JWs and instead of doing something tangible with your life you keep looking for ways to tarnish the image of the organization.
Now just imagine how fruitless this is, instead of talking about what will interest churchgoers you're posting what will sound like speaking in tongues here! cheesy
What does Churchgoers know about King of the north?
Even none of their daddy and mommy GOs can say anything pertaining to this topic, shows how crazy you've become all because of your hatred for the TRUTH! cheesy
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2021
joyandfaith:

I love jw vomitus. I hope you are swallowing your vomitus with pride as well.

I am no one's disciple. I don't swallow what anyone says. I verify and when I am not satisfied, I can push it side.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is why most of you often end up committing suicide. You've left JWs and instead of doing something tangible with your life you keep looking for ways to tarnish the image of the organization.
Now just imagine how fruitless this is, instead of talking about what will interest churchgoers you're posting what will sound like speaking in tongues here! cheesy
Even none of their daddy and mommy GOs can say anything pertaining to this topic, shows how crazy you've become all because of your hatred for the TRUTH! cheesy

You simply proof time and again to be a person insincere in your ways. Anyway, you are welcome here.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Don't deceive yourself MaxInDHouse. The church is not the targeted audience.

1 Like

Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by achorladey: 5:55pm On May 19, 2021
haddeylium:

On the flipside, abeg wetin concern the only true christian religion aka...........(fill the rest) with Trinity, Christmas, Birthday celebration e.t.c cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2021
Barred again! undecided
Sebi i just warned you now regarding how you often leave topics to attack commentators? undecided
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2021
rottennaija:

Don't deceive yourself MaxInDHouse. The church is not the targeted audience.

Who are the targeted audience?
Is it not to make churchgoers join you in condemning JWs?
Keep deceiving yourself, they don't have any idea on this.
And thank God you yourself agree that there is no religion taking all these sacred secrets into consideration except Jehovah's Witnesses.
So you now know why you can't find a better performing group! smiley
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by joyandfaith: 7:43pm On May 19, 2021
rottennaija:

I am no one's disciple. I don't swallow what anyone says. I verify and when I am not satisfied, I can push it side.

You don't swallow the vomitus but you taste it. The same effect. Keep enjoying taste of spits and vomitus. Well done.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Who are the targeted audience?
Is it not to make churchgoers join you in condemning JWs?
Keep deceiving yourself, they don't have any idea on this.
And thank God you yourself agree that there is no religion taking all these sacred secrets into consideration except Jehovah's Witnesses.
So you now know why you can't find a better performing group! smiley

Sacred secret or illusions? We live in a free world. You are allowed to be deluded.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by haddeylium(m): 11:47pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

cheesy
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41am On May 20, 2021
Gbam!
God's word says something, a global family of peace loving worshipers are on constant watch to decipher it's meaning {Habakkuk 2:3 compare to 1Timothy 4:16} then you called it "illusions" because you have joined those whose love for God cooled off {Matthew 24:12} now out of self pride you want to find faults with God's people then you end up referring to God's word as "illusions". So you don't know what is written and you don't care but those who care you're accusing! 2Peter 3:3-4
Now it's obvious where you truly belong! smiley

rottennaija:

Sacred secret or illusions? We live in a free world. You are allowed to be deluded.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 6:51am On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Gbam!
God's word says something, a global family of peace loving worshipers are on constant watch to decipher it's meaning {Habakkuk 2:3 compare to 1Timothy 4:16} then you called it "illusions" because you have joined those whose love for God cooled off {Matthew 24:12} now out of self pride you want to find faults with God's people then you end up referring to God's word as "illusions". So you don't know what is written and you don't care but those who care you're accusing! 2Peter 3:3-4
Now it's obvious where you truly belong! smiley

I can see you typing all I can hear is WT excuses today satisfy themselves for their failures.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18am On May 20, 2021
Shame on you!
If with all your ranting here and there none of all your cohorts outside JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization can answer the question:

Who is the King of the north? smiley

rottennaija:

I can see you typing all I can hear is WT excuses today satisfy themselves for their failures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Rapture "warning" Dream Early This Morning! / Feeding Sheep Or Amusing Goats? / Whats Special About March 14, 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.