Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,172 members, 7,864,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" (1918 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Shame on you!
If with all your ranting here and there none of all your cohorts outside JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization can answer the question:

Who is the King of the north? smiley

Refer to my response below. Did you not see it? Check below
rottennaija:

Whoever watchtower says it is.
Here is the evidence.

In 1891
King of the North was Napoleonic period in 1799!

In 1942
King of the North was the Central Powers, or imperial Germany, Roman-Catholic Austria-Hungary, Roman Catholic Italy and Vatican…Japan

In 1958
King of the North is the Soviet Union

In 2021
king of the north is Russia and its allies

In 2045
King of the North is whoever the watchtower says it would be

It does not matter who the king of the north is, it is whoever the governing body says it is. Everything in the Bible has become subjective to them, that's how they interpret Bible now, nothing means what it means or had been intended to mean before.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2021
So it's the same GB that's feeding you as well, that means you're completely useless and hopeless if you can leave yet can't find any other interpretation elsewhere better than that of this same Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! John 6:68 smiley

rottennaija:

Refer to my response below. Did you not see it? Check below

It does not matter who the king of the north is, it is whoever the governing body says it is. Everything in the Bible has become subjective to them, that's how they interpret Bible now, nothing means what it means or had been intended to mean before.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by Nobody: 9:09am On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So it's the same GB that's feeding you as well, that means you're completely useless and hopeless if you can leave yet can't find any other interpretation elsewhere better than that of this same Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! John 6:68 smiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Max, you call another person hopeless? What?

OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin

In your hopelessness state which is going to last 25 years, you suddenly started using the word?

Whaooo! Max, it is well. But take note. The dens you call kingdoms have mu.mu hopelessness. This is the first truth you must accept. If you accept this truth today, you may eventually be saved faster than expected. Then, you must accept you are hopeless too in this present state and accept Jesus into your life. A truth you must accept too is Trinity. Without the steps above, you are the hopeless one here. Dapo your master is deceiving you.

It is well with you Max.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Feeding me? Please don't patronise yourself.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2021
Then PRESENT a better performing group, is that too difficult for you to figure out?

Come on you've posted over 160 threads on what the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are teaching their members.
Not a single thread on what you've learned outside JWs.
So stop deceiving yourself! cheesy

rottennaija:

Feeding me? Please don't patronise yourself.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Then PRESENT a better performing group, is that too difficult for you to figure out?

Come on you've posted over 160 threads on what the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are teaching their members.
Not a single thread on what you've learned outside JWs.
So stop deceiving yourself! cheesy

Keep asking your foolish question.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2021
You this funny clown Churchgoer! cheesy

I can see that you're learning fast from JWs but you can't believe your eyes that there is lots and lots of things to learn from us.
Your friend the OP has spent all his life in our Kingdom Halls, now he wants to leave but can't find a resting place (better performing group) outside JW Organization. John 6:68
No wonder they keep calling us a cult group {Matthew 10:22-25} as there is no other like JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization the house built on the mountain top! Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

PeaceJoyLove:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Max, you call another person hopeless? What?

OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin

In your hopelessness state which is going to last 25 years, you suddenly started using the word?

Whaooo! Max, it is well. But take note. The dens you call kingdoms have mu.mu hopelessness. This is the first truth you must accept. If you accept this truth today, you may eventually be saved faster than expected. Then, you must accept you are hopeless too in this present state and accept Jesus into your life. A truth you must accept too is Trinity. Without the steps above, you are the hopeless one here. Dapo your master is deceiving you.

It is well with you Max.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2021
rottennaija:

Keep asking your foolish question.

Do you call that "foolish question"?

You've been eating from a restaurant all your life, suddenly you start calling fellow customers to consider the ingredients used in preparing the food, claiming it's poisonous.

OK, they're now asking if you've found a better restaurant?

And you call that a "foolish question"

Walahi talahi Satan is truly a genius in deceit! cheesy
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by Nobody: 10:05am On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You this funny clown Churchgoer! cheesy

I can see that you're learning fast from JWs but you can't believe your eyes that there is lots and lots of things to learn from us.
Your friend the OP has spent all his life in our Kingdom Halls, now he wants to leave but can't find a resting place (better performing group) outside JW Organization. John 6:68
No wonder they keep calling us a cult group {Matthew 10:22-25} as there is no other like JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization the house built on the mountain top! Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

Hopelessness is being hopeful in deceit and vanity. Check your post and you will see this clearly in the above. 25 years will not be a thing to you for the whole period cos of the nature of hopelessness. But after your eyes are cleared, you will be full of regrets. But alas! That holy annoyance is why you will start bursting dem.on witnesses dens you are presently attending.

The grace of Jesus will not let you perish. You are saved. It is well.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2021
Funny Churchgoer! cheesy

PeaceJoyLove:

Hopelessness is being hopeful in deceit and vanity. Check your post and you will see this clearly in the above. 25 years will not be a thing to you for the whole period cos of the nature of hopelessness. But after your eyes are cleared, you will be full of regrets. But alas! That holy annoyance is why you will start bursting dem.on witnesses dens you are presently attending.

The grace of Jesus will not let you perish. You are saved. It is well.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Do you call that "foolish question"?

You've been eating from a restaurant all your life, suddenly you start calling fellow customers to consider the ingredients used in preparing the food, claiming it's poisonous.

OK, they're now asking if you've found a better restaurant?

And you call that a "foolish question"

Walahi talahi Satan is truly a genius in deceit! cheesy

Go to your house and prepare your food and eat. It will not kill you. That's what I did and I didn't die.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2021
rottennaija:

Go to your house and prepare your food and eat. It will not kill you. That's what I did and I didn't die.

Well neither am i dead while eating the food prepared by the Watchtower for millions across the globe! Matthew 24:45 cheesy
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well neither am i dead while eating the food prepared by the Watchtower for millions across the globe! Matthew 24:45 cheesy

Good for you

Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2021
rottennaija:

Good for you

Bad for you because that's why you're stylishly running insane posting over 160 threads just on JWs alone.
Do you still think you're alright? cheesy
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Bad for you because that's why you're stylishly running insane posting over 160 threads just on JWs alone.
Do you still think you're alright? cheesy
Update your count.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2021
rottennaija:

Update your count.

This was you back then in 21/2/2013 when you still have the zeal for God:

rottennaija:

God frowns at premarital sex or fornication and fornicators will not enter his kingdom. so, we all as ourselves, is it about what we feel should be done or what God want from us? is it about our own feeling and our objectives or that of God? dont forget, we all claim to love and serve him, we love n want to serve in an acceptable way, we love what he loves and hate what he hates.

Many things have changed over the years perhaps due to your exposure to various schools of thought, do you think you're making any headway?
Well Daddy and Mommy still want you back in the congregation where what you typed back then is cherished! undecided
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 4:54pm On May 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This was you back then in 21/2/2013 when you still have the zeal for God:

Many things have changed over the years perhaps due to your exposure to various schools of thought, do you think you're making any headway?
Well Daddy and Mommy still want you back in the congregation where what you typed back then is cherished! undecided

Yes. A lot has changed. Perspective has changed. Reading crisis of conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom changed a lot. Jwfacts was a bomb and is based on the two books above. Actually, after Ray Franz and Paul Grundy met. I became aware that I Jesus didn't come for me to be grateful for crumbs but for me to be God's son, having a share in his inheritance and son-ship and exposes the false doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses in so many ways.

I agree with you on the bolded. I had a zeal for God but it was not based on accurate knowledge. It was based on the premitive doctrine of men, tossed about as a ship in the sea.

I feel that freedom sons and daughters of a king has, because I am the son of a king. I am a heir.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2021
rottennaija:

Yes. A lot has changed. Perspective has changed. Reading crisis of conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom changed a lot. Jwfacts was a bomb and is based on the two books above. Actually, after Ray Franz and Paul Grundy met. I became aware that I Jesus didn't come for me to be grateful for crumbs but for me to be God's son, having a share in his inheritance and son-ship and exposes the false doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses in so many ways.

I agree with you on the bolded. I had a zeal for God but it was not based on accurate knowledge. It was based on the premitive doctrine of men, tossed about as a ship in the sea.

Well many are contemplating becoming one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES:

I WITNESS JEHOVAH but am not a member.
I LOVE them so much because,
---Of all the CHRISTAIN denominations....
They are the MOST Enlightened, Educated, Exposed.
It is usually difficult to SPOT the Illiterates among them.

They train their KIDS to be resourceful in future
They are good at PUBLIC SPEAKING.
They dress modest.
They rarely give in, to the changes of the new age.

They study the BIBLE more than any other denomination.

Above all they have the BEST EVANGELISM network, involving both the rich and the poor. (youngest and oldest)
Their CLERGYMEN talk cautiously, unlike many others who talk back at the congregation carelessly.
Never MONEY driven nor conscious.

I always entertained them right from my CHILDHOOD and I have learnt a lot.
I just wish I can worship GOD, the way they do.
MOST times I feel ashamed as a christain when I see them.
I see them as CHRISTAIN EXTREMISTS.
I hope to pay them a visit soonest.

I Love them.
(Quote) (Report) 385 Likes (like) 38 Shares (Share)
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by rottennaija(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well many are contemplating becoming one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES:

I WITNESS JEHOVAH but am not a member.
I LOVE them so much because,
---Of all the CHRISTAIN denominations....

They dress modest.

Above all they have the BEST EVANGELISM network, involving both the rich and the poor. (youngest and oldest)
Their CLERGYMEN talk cautiously, unlike many others who talk back at the congregation carelessly.

I always entertained them right from my CHILDHOOD and I have learnt a lot.
I just wish I can worship GOD, the way they do.
MOST times I feel ashamed as a christain when I see them.
I see them as CHRISTAIN EXTREMISTS.
I hope to pay them a visit soonest.

I Love them.
(Quote) (Report) 385 Likes (like) 38 Shares (Share)

Followers of Nnamdi Kalu feels the same way. It's not unusual. If you want, I can share some screenshot for you to see.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2021
Followers of Nnamdi Kanu feels what they can't express in convincing expressions like the commentator above.
Note that he is not even a JW yet he couldn't hold his feelings for a religious group that's standing out, let me quote him:

They dress modest.

rottennaija:

Followers of Nnamdi Kalu feels the same way. It's not unusual. If you want, I can share some screenshot for you to see.

So it's your words against his own! smiley
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by Lukuluku69(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Where is Bondatt?
The guy said he will report you (a JW) to your elders for chatting with him (an Apostate) but i wonder where he is now. So he can report you and you must be disfellowshiped for chatting with Apostates on social media!
Walahi talahi apostasy is next to insanity! cheesy

Don't you think you should stop swearing by Allah going forward? "Walahi talahi" simply means By Allah such and such is true......

Swear by your Jehovah. That is better.

Thanking you!
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2021
Come and hold my hand from typing nah! cheesy

Lukuluku69:

Don't you think you should stop swearing by Allah going forward? "Walahi talahi" simply means By Allah such and such is true......
Swear by your Jehovah. That is better.
Thanking you!
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by Lukuluku69(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Come and hold my hand from typing nah! cheesy

Of cos I can't hold your hand nah. I am just telling you since you said Allah is not Jehovah. Don't you think you should stop swearing by Him?

Walahi Talahi repeatedly from the mouth and typing fingers of a Jehovah Witness?

How intelligent is that Mr. Ex-intelligent Officer?
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2021
My friend go and eat your amala and ewedu in peace, that phrase has been our joke ever since one of our boss swear to hand over power to an elected president but later declined. I took it up from a former colleague (Chinese) who always say it in a funny way and it has become part of me ever since then.
Who cares about your Allah?
For your information Allah simply means God so when someone says Allah it doesn't mean one is referring to the God of Muslims! wink

Lukuluku69:

Of cos I can't hold your hand nah
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by Lukuluku69(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My friend go and eat your amala and ewedu in peace, that phrase has been our joke ever since one of our boss swear to hand over power to an elected president but later declined. I took it up from a former colleague (Chinese) who always say it in a funny way and it has become part of me ever since then.
Who cares about your Allah?
For your information Allah simply means God so when someone says Allah it doesn't mean one is referring to the God of Muslims! wink

If you don't care about Allah, then stop swearing by His name. It is that simple.

Everytime you say "Walahi" you are calling him as a witness to the truthfulness of the statement you uttered.

So, I am saying use Jehovah instead since that is the name of your God.

It is no brainer swearing by Allah while you let Jehovah be.

But you can of cos continue, even the Devil himself accepted the fact that their is God, he just won't submit to God's Will.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2021
Gbègìrì ti pòjù lórí àmàlà e àbí, OK máa wí béè Kiri! smiley

Lukuluku69:

If you don't care about Allah, then stop swearing by His name. It is that simple.
Everytime you say "Walahi" you are calling him as a witness to the truthfulness of the statement you uttered.
So, I am saying use Jehovah instead since that is the name of your God.
It is no brainer swearing by Allah while you let Jehovah be.
But you can of cos continue, even the Devil himself accepted the fact that their is God, he just won't submit to God's Will.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by Lukuluku69(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Gbègìrì ti pòjù lórí àmàlà e àbí, OK máa wí béè Kiri! smiley

The Devil believe in God Almighty but pride and haughtyness won't let him submit to the Divine Will.

Stop swearing by Allah you won't listen continue to Mr. Ex-Intelligence Officer. If there is a need for you to swear do so with your Jehovah. That shouldn't be too hard nah, abi? But I am dealing with a Deaf, Dumb and Blind fellow so what do I expect?
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Continue saying it! cheesy

Lukuluku69:

The Devil believe in God Almighty but pride and haughtyness won't let him submit to the Divine Will.

Stop swearing by Allah you won't listen continue to Mr. Ex-Intelligence Officer. If there is a need for you to swear do so with your Jehovah. That shouldn't be too hard nah, abi? But I am dealing with a Deaf, Dumb and Blind fellow so what do I expect?
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by Lukuluku69(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Continue saying it! cheesy

Wajehovah =By Jehovah.
Re: J Ws Convinced Russia Is "The King Of The North!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
As you please! smiley

Lukuluku69:

Wajehovah =By Jehovah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God / I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December / The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.