Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) (55806 Views)

Help! I Am Reacting To Garri (cassava Flakes) / How To Process Cassava Into Garri / Cassava Flakes While Living Abroad (video) / 12 Creative Ways To Drink Garri (cassava Flakes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Oshokalo: 7:21pm On May 18, 2021
U don drink garri ijebu with roasted alligator before
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by incogni2o: 7:24pm On May 18, 2021
soundOsonic:
Hustle o no go make your food combination be garrison and block water.

Between you and OP.

I will beleive OP more of being a real person and you a fake Person.

Why sterotyping things like this?

Does drinking garri make you a poor person automatically?

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Lamasta(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2021
Brunicekid:
Nairalanders, how many of you have taken Garri with blocked water? See combination ooo...

I was literally drinking the garri that day, without having no chills for the block to melt! grin wink grin wink grin

This is scary and laughable; D at the same time
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Brunicekid(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2021
Euouae:

I pity the lady that will marry you.

She will so drink this combo, that she might birth cassava
grin cheesy
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Havertz10: 7:43pm On May 18, 2021
I miss the chow small ice cubes with groundnut and plenty milk, some coconut too
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:48pm On May 18, 2021
Brunicekid How many stick of AZ wey ya burn this afternun??
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Twelfthman: 7:59pm On May 18, 2021
Correct! grin

BigDawsNet:
grin I still do over here with ice cubes and groundnut...

Sometimes I roast fish or just chop ham with hot pizza grin
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by habsydiamond(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2021
post=101823709:
Nice one.
Nice combination for relaxation time at the balcony after a very hot day.

In contrast to our above post,
Ion,
[/b]Babes and Guys, Hustle ooo, make your child no go vomit garri for class.[b]

We Rise!

Lol cheesy

Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2021
post=101823681:
For Eating/Swallow : Yellow Garri all the way.
For Drinking. just like a snack with different good things that goes with it : White/Ijebu GARRI ALL THE WAY!

Naija Garri : Saving lives since The Garden of Eden!

A PICTURE SPEAKS MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS!!

Enjoy the pictures and get filled up already!!
I still dont like it
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by zubby29(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2021
soundOsonic:
���
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 18, 2021
Garri With Block Water? I Pity U, E Be Like Say U Never Sick Better Sickness B4.
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by zubby29(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2021
soundOsonic:
lol. ��
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by DrinkWater10: 8:19pm On May 18, 2021
Angrygoat:
Men last nite I gas cook jollf by 12pm after taking enough smoke.by 11 my belle begin ping and time don go everybody don close. I vex cook chop the remainder with my turkey this morning.my guy na suffer u dey o. Nawa o
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Enyomma(f): 8:26pm On May 18, 2021
Oblongata:
Ice cubes, not block!
how this thing take resemble cube for your eye
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Raypeckson(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2021
Oblongata:
Ice cubes, not block!
Shut up u dont know wha ice cubes looks like.. Thats ice block .. English muderer
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by walyx(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2021
with sugar and groundnut, am flying over d moon. as ijebu boy na
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Angrygoat: 8:45pm On May 18, 2021
Why would I. I am broke guy.
DrinkWater10:

Do giveaway boss
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by nsiba: 8:59pm On May 18, 2021
Oblongata:
Ice cubes, not block!

Who dis one de teach grammar?
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 18, 2021
I can’t remember the last time I drank garri must have been in my university days and that was years ago. I don’t joke with Eba sha.
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by adeniyi65(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2021
Oblongata:
Ice cubes, not block!
but this is not in cube form.
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2021
Hmmmm, beware of catarrh.
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Brunicekid(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2021
Brunicekid:
Nairalanders, how many of you have taken Garri with blocked water? See combination ooo...

I was literally drinking the garri that day, without having no chills for the block to melt! grin wink grin wink grin
MODIFIED
Thst garri really sweet my belly that day ooo... The only annoying thing was that I had to wait for the block to melt a little bit before I could feel the coldness of the garri.

There was sugar already dissolved in the garri, and I stand boldly to say that it's not poverty not to add milk or kuli-kuli, but only sugar.
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by soundOsonic: 9:26pm On May 18, 2021
kelvinrhs:

Even Obasanjo drinks Garri and the video of him drinking it trended about 5 years ago or so

It just depends on one's preference

Garri is one of my favorites
You wan compare obj garri with this one. Even looking at the cup, you go know say poverty is real
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by soundOsonic: 9:27pm On May 18, 2021
streetsoldier1:

when Davido dey drink this kain combo una dey praise am, hypocrisy of the highest order

That garri dey different, this one no milk no sugar no even groundnut or fish. Looking at the cup self git make you vex
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by reXurrectionZA(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2021
DonCortino:

fuckoff
Leave all these people wey no play when them small
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by hectorswag(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2021
soundOsonic:
Hustle o no go make your food combination be garri and block water.

MODIFIED
For those saying obj and davido drink am and people were praising them.

That garri dey different o. Look at OP own no sugar, no milk, no fish, no even groundnut.
If you look at the cup self you go no say poverty dey real o.

Hustle o, make you no dey quote me when I say make person hustle.
Lol I swear, garri without even common sugar na serious error!! grin grin grin p.s I no quote you oh, na laff I laff cheesy
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Puhrs: 10:00pm On May 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Dextre(m): 11:58pm On May 18, 2021
Brunicekid:

Tha Bleep is a block water?
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by SaintUlot: 6:25am On May 19, 2021
soundOsonic:
Hustle o no go make your food combination be garri and block water.

MODIFIED
For those saying obj and davido drink am and people were praising them.

That garri dey different o. Look at OP own no sugar, no milk, no fish, no even groundnut.
If you look at the cup self you go no say poverty dey real o.

Hustle o, make you no dey quote me when I say make person hustle.

Not everything is hustle! hustle!! hustle!!! Up and down, there are times all kind of food will be available and all what will satisfy your appetite is that garri and cold water, especially if you are in love with that wonderful meal called garru. Money itself sef dey useless and boring to those who get am, go and ask those who get it. If money ain't useless, a rich man would have consumed a bag of salt @ once, because he has the money to buy a trailer load of salt.

Money is just overhyped in this part of the world, due to poverty mentality.
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by amzee(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2021
Gari without sugar,fish,milk or groundnut kills
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Brunicekid(m): 6:47am On May 19, 2021
SaintUlot:

Not everything is hustle! hustle!! hustle!!! Up and down, there are times all kind of food will be available and all what will satisfy your appetite is that garri and cold water, especially if you are in love with that wonderful meal called garru. Money itself sef dey useless and boring to those who get am, go and ask those who get it. If money ain't useless, a rich man would have consumed a bag of salt @ once, because he has the money to buy a trailer load of salt.

EXACTLY...You just spoke part of the response I have been awaiting on this thread!
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by soundOsonic: 8:18am On May 19, 2021
SaintUlot:

Oga read my last sentence again.
Guy go hustle, so you no go come dey quote me with epistle when I tell people to hustle.

If you have hustle enough you won't take this too personal and start with this rich man poor man talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made / See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.