Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) (55854 Views)

Help! I Am Reacting To Garri (cassava Flakes) / How To Process Cassava Into Garri / Cassava Flakes While Living Abroad (video) / 12 Creative Ways To Drink Garri (cassava Flakes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Sleekfingers: 1:47pm On May 19, 2021
Brunicekid:
Nairalanders, how many of you have taken Garri with blocked water? See combination ooo...

I was literally drinking the garri that day, without having no chills for the block to melt! grin wink grin wink grin

terrible English.....whats blocked water?
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Brunicekid(m): 7:31pm On May 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

terrible English.....whats blocked water?
You know what it means... You know it's ice water... Stop forming Shakespeare here jare!!!
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Swinger60(f): 9:50pm On May 19, 2021
soundOsonic:
Hustle o no go make your food combination be garri and block water.

MODIFIED
For those saying obj and davido drink am and people were praising them.

That garri dey different o. Look at OP own no sugar, no milk, no fish, no even groundnut.
If you look at the cup self you go no say poverty dey real o.

Hustle o, make you no dey quote me when I say make person hustle.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

you are funny
Re: Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) by Brunicekid(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2021
Swinger60:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

you are funny
That statement is funny and thought-inducing at the same time!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made / Nigerian Jollof Rice Declared Champion In Washington DC Jollof Festival (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.