Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,749 members, 7,955,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' (1883 Views)

These Are Biafrans, They Massacred Them And Tagged Them Criminals - Simon Ekpa / Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR / Wike Put Photos Of Atiku & Obi In His Office Instead Of Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by gidgiddy: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Governor Wike is truly a confused man. On the 23rd of October, Wike banned IPOB, blamed them for violence in Oyigbo and various parts of Portharcourt. He then went further to place a 50 million Naira bounty for the arrest of a certain "Stanley Mgbere" claiming that the young man led IPOB to cause violence in Onne.

It turns out that Stanley Mgbere is not a member of IPOB, and only led a peaceful ENDSARS protest in Onne. How can Wike be so incompetent? Blaming IPOB for all the violence in Rivers state with no evidence, and putting a bounty on a man who has nothing to do with IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by RosyIsBlessed: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Showing his face makes it worse for him

1 Like

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by DiagnoPolitics: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
As for you Wike, I've been watching your body language since 2015, you have stirred the hornet's nests this time and when the Fulanis come for you, they will simply pick you up like a strand of a hair without any form of opposition, your cult group affiliates won't defend you, they are pariahs and cannot easily challenge the instruments of state-craft. You can cry and lament at that point, but that will all be music to our ears. Decamping to APC won't save your skin. Many of them bay for the blood of "wicked Wike" and those who have stood by you since 2015 will stand aside and watch them deal with you ruthlessly. You see yourself as a demi-god that cannot be touched, I've got news for you, a big storm is coming your way. Your wife will soon be retired as a judge after you've lost all your goodwill and then you'll be paraded in handcuffs like a common criminal after the loss of your gubernatorial immunity.

You are obviously not a very wise man, I've known this since 2015 when I listened to your first speech, it is evident in all your belabored public speeches, ask any well-lettered person. You are all brawns and no brains. Always making threats and knee-jerk decisions. You've left yourself vulnerable and the Fulani and all your political enemies are licking their lips in anticipation to consume your 'fattened flesh". You may read this and think "Nothing will happen", the usual way a Nigerian in position of transient power dismisses unpalatable realities. CSP James Nwafor of Anambra SARS made a thousand of those statement, today he is on the run, with his heels touching the back of his head. 'Something has clearly happened" I must say. grin grin grin

The cabal and your political enemies still have your files on the Rivers state election violence of 2015 and 2019, coupled with the phone record of you offering bribes to INEC officials. Like Ganduje everyone is waiting for you to lose your immunity, so they can find out if you have snakes on your heads like Medusa of the Greek mythology. Get ready!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by gidgiddy: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

His face is already all over the internet. Stanley Mgbere is a classic case of blaming IPOB for what they did not do. The man led a peaceful ENDSARS protest, Governor Wike rushed and put 50 million Naira on his head and tagged him an IPOB leader who led IPOB to attack Onne

If a Governor can do this, how many other people are out there tagging people as IPOB and blaming the group for what they did not do?

5 Likes

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by DiagnoPolitics: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Stanley Mgbere was protesting with a Nigerian flag, yet Wike the Wicked monkey thinks he is IPOB. grin grin

Does he know how much the average hardcore IPOB hate the Nigerian flag?

Like I said earlier, that fattened buffoon called Wike has just made himself vulnerable for easy picking, all his belabored brawny speeches where he ordered the killings of voters during elections and the phone record of his attempted bribery of an INEC official will all be dusted up. Let him finish governance and lose his immunity, no amount of bribery will save his hide when the powers that be comes for him.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by Anyiamaka: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
As for you Wike, I've been wtaching your body language since 2015, you have stirred the hornet's nests this time and when the Fulanis come for you, they will simply pick you up like astrand of a hair without any form of opposition, your cult group affiliates won't defend you, they are pariahs and cannot easily challenge the instruments of state-craft. You can cry and lament at that point, but that will all be music to our ears. Decamping to APC won't save your skin. Many of them bay for the blood of "wicked Wike" and those who have stood by you since 2015 will stand aside and watch them deal with you ruthlessly. You see yourself as a demi-god that cannot be touched, I've got news for you, a big storm is coming your way. Your wife will soon be retired as a judge after you've lost all your goodwill and then you'll be paraded in handcuffs like a common criminal after the loss of your gubernatorial immunity.

You are obviously not a very wise man, I've known this since 2015 when I listened to your first speech, it is evident in all your belabored public speeches, ask any well-lettered person. You are all brawns and no brains. Always making threats and knee-jerk decisions. You've left yourself vulnerable and the Fulani and all your political enemies are licking their lips in anticipation to consume your 'fattened flesh". You may read this and think "Nothing will happen", the usual way a Nigerian in position of power dismisses unpalatable realities. CSP James Nwafor of Anambra SARS made a thousand of those statements, today he is on the run, with his heels touching the back of his head. grin grin grin

The cabal and your political enemies still have your files on the Rivers state election violence of 2015 and 2019, coupled with the phone record of you offering bribes to INEC officials. Like Ganduje everyone is waiting for you to lose your immunity, so they can find out if you have snakes on your heads like Medusa of Greek mythology.

You are good with words. I enjoyed every bit of it. Why don't you publish this in a daily newspaper.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by RosyIsBlessed: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
gidgiddy:

His face is already all over the internet. Stanley Mgbere is a classic case of blaming IPOB for what they did not do. The man led a peaceful ENDSARS protest, Governor Wike rushed and put 50 million Naira on his head and tagged him an IPOB leader who led IPOB to attack Onne

If a Governor can do this, how many other people are out there tagging people as IPOB and blaming the group for what they did not do?

Are you saying iPob did not cause mayhem in Rivers State? Something I witnessed. Infact it's iPob that caused the trouble in oyigbo before the intervention of the military. All places there were violent protest, Igbos were responsible. Strangely, Rivers people did not join. Y'all should allow us enjoy the relative peace we've been having in Rivers State for some time now.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by ivolt: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ipob are deceivers. They attack and they deny it. They assault and claim innocence. Ipob members and leaders were trained in lying. They will deny and assault their parents and family if it help their media goals.
Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by DiagnoPolitics: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Anyiamaka:

You are good with words. I enjoyed every bit of it. Why don't you publish this in a daily newspaper.

Thanks Fam, writing is an integral part of my daily job. Nigerian papers are toothless nowadays, they only publish what the government and Lie Mohammed allows them to.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by Tonylyte(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by IGBOSON1: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Are you saying iPob did not cause mayhem in Rivers State? Something I witnessed. Infact it's iPob that caused the trouble in oyigbo before the intervention of the military. All places there were violent protest, Igbos were responsible. Strangely, Rivers people did not join. Y'all should allow us enjoy the relative peace we've been having in Rivers State for some time now.

IPOB didn’t cause any ‘mayhem’ in Rivers State!

And as for what you think you witnessed and the conclusions reached....that’s the weed talking!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by gidgiddy: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Sometimes when you look at a story and analyse it, you come to the conclusion that something is fishy about it. Oyigbo are indigenous ethnic Igbos, the place used to be part of the old Aba Province before Rivers State was created. Why would IPOB attack an Igbo community like Oyigbo? Nobody attacks a community for no reason and IPOB is not known for attacking communities. So ehy Oyigbo? You said you winessed an IPOB attack? What caused it? Nobody attacks for no reason

Rivers state was well known for militantcy and violence, long before there was anything called IPOB.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by loveth360(f): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Those that was singing Nigeria Anthem at lekki were shoot dead by Nigeria army.

This one was carrying Nigeria flag protesting for better Nigeria,now they have declared him wanted.

This exactly what Kanu mean when he said"Serve the ZOO and come back in shame"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by Ogbuu101: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
Stanley Mgbere was protesting with a Nigerian flag, yet Wike the Wicked monkey thinks he is IPOB. grin grin

Does he know how much the average hardcore IPOB hate the Nigerian flag?

Like I said earlier, that fattened buffoon called Wike has just made himself vulnerable for easy picking, all his belabored brawny speeches where he ordered the killings of voters during elections and the phone record of his attempted bribery of an INEC official will all be dusted up. Let him finish governance and lose his immunity, no amount of bribery will save his hide when the powers that be comes for him.

Hahahaha.
Spot on.
Even me wey no be IPOB,e go still hard me to carry zoo flag grin talk more of an 'IPOB leader'

2 Likes

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by wakaman: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
For you to route for him he is definitely ipob because you are ipob. tongue

1 Like

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by Anyiamaka: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Thanks Fam, writing is an integral part of my daily job. Nigerian papers are toothless nowadays, they only publish what the government and Lie Mohammed allows them to.

I can imagine that. Regardless, carry on bro
Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by Kinematics: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

1 Like

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by helinues: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
So same Wike you guys have been claiming he can never do wrong.

Aswear, some SE people are just too emotional
Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by ola31701: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
For you to route for him he is definitely ipob because you are ipob.
Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
gidgiddy:
Governor Wike is truly a confused man. On the 23rd of October, Wike banned IPOB, blamed them for violence in Oyigbo and various parts of Portharcourt. He then went further to place a 50 million Naira bounty for the arrest of a certain "Stanley Mgbere" claiming that the young man led IPOB to cause violence in Onne.

It turns out that Stanley Mgbere is not a member of IPOB, and only led a peaceful ENDSARS protest in Onne. How can Wike be so incompetent? Blaming IPOB for all the violence in Rivers state with no evidence, and putting a bounty on a man who has nothing to do with IPOB?

Typical of a biafrauud citizen, the Mgbere guy will run away like Ojukwu and Llamadi Cownu

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by wingmanIII: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Trying to please in his fulani masters. Wike is a huge disappointment. A tout will always remain a tout. Zero finesse. Just street smart
Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by obyrich(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:
Not true.
Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by nazicartel(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
As for you Wike, I've been watching your body language since 2015, you have stirred the hornet's nests this time and when the Fulanis come for you, they will simply pick you up like a strand of a hair without any form of opposition, your cult group affiliates won't defend you, they are pariahs and cannot easily challenge the instruments of state-craft. You can cry and lament at that point, but that will all be music to our ears. Decamping to APC won't save your skin. Many of them bay for the blood of "wicked Wike" and those who have stood by you since 2015 will stand aside and watch them deal with you ruthlessly. You see yourself as a demi-god that cannot be touched, I've got news for you, a big storm is coming your way. Your wife will soon be retired as a judge after you've lost all your goodwill and then you'll be paraded in handcuffs like a common criminal after the loss of your gubernatorial immunity.

You are obviously not a very wise man, I've known this since 2015 when I listened to your first speech, it is evident in all your belabored public speeches, ask any well-lettered person. You are all brawns and no brains. Always making threats and knee-jerk decisions. You've left yourself vulnerable and the Fulani and all your political enemies are licking their lips in anticipation to consume your 'fattened flesh". You may read this and think "Nothing will happen", the usual way a Nigerian in position of transient power dismisses unpalatable realities. CSP James Nwafor of Anambra SARS made a thousand of those statement, today he is on the run, with his heels touching the back of his head. 'Something has clearly happened" I must say. grin grin grin

The cabal and your political enemies still have your files on the Rivers state election violence of 2015 and 2019, coupled with the phone record of you offering bribes to INEC officials. Like Ganduje everyone is waiting for you to lose your immunity, so they can find out if you have snakes on your heads like Medusa of the Greek mythology. Get ready!
chairman you can write very well ooo... Anyway I don't know what wike is gradually turning to. He talks anyhow these days just because he want people to see him as one Nigeria kinda person..
He should thread carefully so he doesn't end as a political liability
Re: Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' by RosyIsBlessed: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
IGBOSON1:

IPOB didn’t cause any ‘mayhem’ in Rivers State!

And as for what you think you witnessed and the conclusions reached....that’s the weed talking!

Ur excesses will no longer be condone. Take your terrorist group to your dirty and unkempt states.

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) / What I Took Away From Today’s Sit At Home Protest In The South East. / Nigerian Embassy, Atlanta Is Home Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.