Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,835 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' (31551 Views)

Doyin Okupe Likens Tinubu To Jesus Christ, Sent Himself To Find Solution / Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor / Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Kaiser20: 2:08pm On May 07, 2021
Blackfire:
Yoruba people eeehhhh ...
Please forgive the man, his fulani masters have reduced him to garbage.(Müll).
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by 3pointsagree: 2:10pm On May 07, 2021
iwaeda:
THEY SHOULD LET US BREATHE — Femi Adesina

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=313484596805768&id=100044326904709
It's so true

We keep getting up
Today is my birthday
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by AHCB: 2:11pm On May 07, 2021
This should be a sound warning to any who wants to govern this country after PMB. Whoever that person is, he will definitely have it worse than Buhari and things will be much much worse than this.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by StrongInBed: 2:12pm On May 07, 2021
A slave is always a slave, even if he is the president he will still be ashamed of his miserable life and this cat face man is the defination of a pure coward slave.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 07, 2021
this guy, lai Mohammed n buhari are the reasons u shouldn't always listen to ur elders

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by ukahrawah: 2:14pm On May 07, 2021
Defending the indefensible. A govt that chose to ruin itself thinking that it was going to hurt a particular tribe.

Give key appointments to your kinsmen thinking you could go to sleep not knowing that the glue that held Nigeria was about to spill beyond remedy.

Go figure out what it takes survive a restive Nigeria, you said there's no point so long as you have Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura, Junaid and Garba Shehu. Now, how far? How many of them are left?

Common sense is not common though.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Ckonnet: 2:14pm On May 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
The first paragraph of Mr Adeshina message lacks any academical contents and view. More like an old woman nagging.

I grew up wanting to be like Mr Femi Adeshina... I actually idolize him to the extent of studying political science but recently he's not doing what he was known for 8 years ago

Return that certificate then.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by sojfarm: 2:15pm On May 07, 2021
You are saying all this just to earn your pay cheque?

I pity you. Because you will not forgive yourself for deceiving yourself. Repent before its too late
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by baseb: 2:16pm On May 07, 2021
Testicles of a ram ! woman's breast ! Maybe they are relevant to his narrative but the reality is that there's so much 'insecurity' and the efforts being made to tackle it does not seem to be sufficient. No society is completely devoid of crime or criminality but People just want some appreciable level of security and this is presently lacking.
Also this 'tacit' idea or believe that the 'nigerian army' is capable of solving 'all the problems' in nigeria is completely wrong. I think it's one of the biggest problems we presently having.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by McBrowny(f): 2:17pm On May 07, 2021
Akpa amu
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by obryns: 2:19pm On May 07, 2021
Femi Adeshina,we will surely see how you end,you have put your reputation in the mud just to be loyal to a man and not loyalty to your conscience or even your country, go and see Dino and the sarakis what happened to them after they were used by your principal and dumped after they served their purposes for the MAN,I pity you honestly because the world and even ur God would reject you,keep running ur mouth d time is near and you would see how they leave you to dance alone
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by ukahrawah: 2:20pm On May 07, 2021
Ayodele92:

Seriously, I don't know what has become of Adesina lately. He defends every junk that comes out of this administration. He used to be a very fine journalist back in the days but now omoooooo

Just like Dr Reuben Abati, Femi Adesina has demarketed himself.

No serious Nigerian places any value on them once the vacate the seat of power.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Femeto: 2:29pm On May 07, 2021
You and your oga no get testicles.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by alizma: 2:31pm On May 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
The first paragraph of Mr Adeshina message lacks any academical contents and view. More like an old woman nagging.

I grew up wanting to be like Mr Femi Adeshina... I actually idolize him to the extent of studying political science but recently he's not doing what he was known for 8 years ago
Until you wear the crown, you wouldn't know the weiy but then you are free to desire the beauty of the who wears the crown.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by victorVIC1(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2021
@ Femi, if the heat is too much for you please take a walk. No be by force to serve Nigeria
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Bennycollins: 2:36pm On May 07, 2021
I don't like abusing people, but I have to say Femi is a confirmed dullard, or does he think everyone else is as dull as the entire Fed. government conglomerate?
Just imagine him saying "what they couldn't get through the ballot, they plan to get through the back door". So if even if Buhari resigns or is impeached, it's the opposition parties' candidate that would take over? So that they now plan to set him up with insecurity?
Is this acted or real stupidity?
I pity the people that call this man their pastor or even his children.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Yanchi95: 2:37pm On May 07, 2021
My problem with all those bandits and kidnappers is that they are targeting the wrong people, if not by now people like Adesina and shehu could have been silent by now..
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by themanderon: 2:38pm On May 07, 2021
The seeds of destruction they sowed during Jonathan era has germinated into the leviathan we are witnessing in the country today. They should enjoy what they created.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Superboss: 2:39pm On May 07, 2021
Does it mean that when Femi Adeshina is pressing his testicles, what comes to his mind is woman's breast?
I did not need to read the nonsense he posted here.
Buhari's incompetence is really having negative effects on Femi and Co.
You can't hang around stupid for too long without being stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by onuhx: 2:41pm On May 07, 2021
Femi is doing the work of his pay master.. shekina
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Brushstrokes20: 2:41pm On May 07, 2021
Lorry load of trash for brainless ZOMBIES from the fake as Bleep pastorpreneur!

The doomed contraption is on a cliff edge!

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and bloodthirsty TERRORISTS.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 07, 2021
What Do U Expect 4rm Someone Who Is A Special Adviser To PMB? Were U Expecting Him To Speak ill Of Someone He Is Benefiting Money 4rm?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by dederocs(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2021
Dumb ass bitch ass niga
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by adioolayi(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2021
Doradorwa:

Whenever you joined the government circles, especially holding a position as high and sensitive as that of Femi Adeshina, Garba Sheu and the likes, ...They usually don't have a mind of their own....Their releases are biased and doesn't represent their true self. They have to defend their masters at all cost.

They are simply doing their job, strictly following the job's SOP.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Mayeldah(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2021
To the mad man, every other sane person walking on the street is mad.

Femi Adesina is MAAAAAD!!!
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by tradepunter: 3:09pm On May 07, 2021
This guy na imbbbcileewe
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2021
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by LoudLord(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2021
Femi adesinner
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Shattuck(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2021
this fool again talking about how the masses should collaborate with the govt, has buhari ever showed any sign of doing the right thing, the masses asked him to sack a jihadist he appointed he said no, sack your corrupt military chief he said no and this idiot is asking the masses to collaborate with the problem and defender of evil. pathetic son of a bitch.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Dmano: 4:05pm On May 07, 2021
Femi can cry me a river I don't care,masses collaborating with government,do you know where the masses stays,where you deaf when they ask you to sack pantami?abeg wake me when he finish his crying
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Krismas(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2021
Racoon:

Same government that accommodate bandits, killers Fulanis from Futa Jallon Plateau & within, BH terrorists and their advocates(Shiekh Isa Pantami, Ahmed Gumi) recycling and giving them amnesty?

Perhaps Femi Adeshina thinks we have forgotten his unpardonable statement that ".....It would be better for those that were oppose to cattle ranching to provide lands than to die in the herdsmen’s attacks. What would the land be used for if those who own it are dead at the end of the day...."
http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi

“.......Adesina added that he remains a “dyed-in-the-wool Buharist” irrespective of what others see as “foibles and failings of the administration”
https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-nigeria-would-have-been-better-if-buharis-military-regime-had-lasted-longer God will surely punish you for all the evil role you played and still playing under this satanic government.
cool The fellow may likely end up another Raji Rasaki. Nowadays u see him in the news, stalk pass d back of chair on which clone sits, in desperate bid to legitimize the absurd, to obfuscate the apparent, to persist in error. Each time, his writings always play to d gallery, no depth in dem atall, more or less squandering words. The National Assembly which they refer u to, has been d slaughter ground for many innovative attempted reforms. The other day, Governor Wike claimed military personnel carried ballot boxes in Rivers. Only recently they were pledging loyalty to the reclusive leader rather than to the constitution. A certain military chief in his retirement speech told the body to DEFEND DEMOCRACY AT ALL COST. Yet democracy to him is his narrow interest. All d tension is symptomatic of deep sitting imbalances which the status quo NEVER intends to correct. How many more people will have to die, before peeps like dis man see beyond the privileges their offices bestows on dem? Those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today / Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife / Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.