Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Scam Alert: A Fraudulent National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert: A Fraudulent National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) (1318 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account / World Bank $150m Grant Scam Alert - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: A Fraudulent National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) by Ade4dayo70(m): 1:38pm On May 07, 2021
True story people...

I got scammed this morning by a supposed legit government grant which I intended to use for a startup I recently innovated...an organic powder that's beneficial to everyone.

I've had premonition and always vigilant about cybercrime like this but it came at the moment I was eager to take a shot at entrepreneurship, and seemed too real that I couldn't see the flaws.

The link was sent to me by one unfortunate supposed helper via Twitter few weeks ago.

Yesterday, when I got set to proceed the production of the product after enough research and documentation... I remembered the grant platform decided to apply this morning.

I was charged N750 through my account details I filled for the payment....for allocation of a profile manager that would help me follow the process successfully with regular update.

Then I received a call from the unfortunate supposed manager for verification purpose.

After few discussions, I suddenly received a debit alert of N25,000 without any prior payment agreement.

Then it got dawned on me that I've been scammed. I've gone to the bank to block my card and was assured of possible reversal(which I doubt).

Be Vigilant My People.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: A Fraudulent National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) by RealLordZeus(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2021
You filled a google form for a supposed govt grant.

Sorry bro, but I have no fvck to give here

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: A Fraudulent National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) by SUPERPACK: 1:56pm On May 07, 2021
Maga don pay shout halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: A Fraudulent National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) by Ade4dayo70(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2021
RealLordZeus:
You filled a google form for a supposed govt grant.

Sorry bro, but I have no fvck to give here

It's a life lesson for me though...and for others as well.
Re: Scam Alert: A Fraudulent National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) by Optimist40k: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Thanks for sharing this bro. One just contacted me today and my antenna went up when she mentioned #750. I had to come here to confirm
Ade4dayo70:
True story people...

I got scammed this morning by a supposed legit government grant which I intended to use for a startup I recently innovated...an organic powder that's beneficial to everyone.

I've had premonition and always vigilant about cybercrime like this but it came at the moment I was eager to take a shot at entrepreneurship, and seemed too real that I couldn't see the flaws.

The link was sent to me by one unfortunate supposed helper via Twitter few weeks ago.

Yesterday, when I got set to proceed the production of the product after enough research and documentation... I remembered the grant platform decided to apply this morning.

I was charged N750 through my account details I filled for the payment....for allocation of a profile manager that would help me follow the process successfully with regular update.

Then I received a call from the unfortunate supposed manager for verification purpose.

After few discussions, I suddenly received a debit alert of N25,000 without any prior payment agreement.

Then it got dawned on me that I've been scammed. I've gone to the bank to block my card and was assured of possible reversal(which I doubt).

Be Vigilant My People.
Re: Scam Alert: A Fraudulent National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) by vykta: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lol.... Make I go block that babe wey send me the link.
Re: Scam Alert: A Fraudulent National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) by imran33w: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
sad
Re: Scam Alert: A Fraudulent National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) by Gabe427: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Ade4dayo70 post=101464673]True story people...
crazy i just started chatting with one lady and yeah she just dropped the link ......first thing na to search if na scam and behold my dear nairaland has saved my money for me ......thank you sir ade4dayo70 you saved many who may have fallen victim

please if you get scammed there's no shame no one is above scamming. help spread the word and let others be aware..

Re: Scam Alert: A Fraudulent National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) by Thomthom(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Everyone should be smart, almost all the youth are now into scam .. Last time I wanted to Borrow loans from Union Bank.. I got to the website and I was to fill My name, BVN, Account Num, phone number, and what led me to stop filling the form online, I saw were I was to fill my ATM card details.. I just stop immediately.. I can not go and loose guard my small money wey I hustle with my sweat give one small boy to carry Olosho

(1) (Reply)

House Maid Caught Red Handed Trying To Put Urine Inside Her Madam’s Food (video) / Popular MC And Radio Presenter, Itiat Zion Butchered To Death / Two Sisters Reported Missing In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.