Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Piggyvest, Agropartnership, Vestpay, Trove, - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Piggyvest, Agropartnership, Vestpay, Trove, (2199 Views)

Agropartnership Investors Lament Inaccessibility To Fund Ahead Of Yuletide / Agropartnership Is A Scam! / Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piggyvest, Agropartnership, Vestpay, Trove, by Kelechi72912(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2021
TODAY, I want to talk about investment apps in Nigeria that i have personally used to make some side income (which u can call passive income as a 9-5 guy).
its no longer news that the price of goods and services goes high every day and people can no longer survive on there salary along as we all need a passive income to support ourself and family .
let me start by telling you that all this app listed can be verifeid as well ad there address and document when even u want

PIGGYVEST: THE OGA OF THEM ALL!!! for a start piggvest offers you a welcome bonus of N1000 NAIRA as welcome bonus once u register.
they also offer 8 to 10% INTREST PER ANNUM which you get paid on every 1st of the new month, just like that .
now imagine u have 1 million naira in piggy and at the end of the month u will just get 10,000 as interest paid no long story
this is the link below to register on piggyvest : I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=9a4edc96690220

[img][/img]

AGROPARTNERSHIP

Agropartnerships an innovative digital platform that gives everyone the opportunity to engage in Agribusiness anytime and on the go, by funding farms and trading of agricultural commodities.
KINDLY USE MY REFFERAL CODE PLEASE FOR REGISTRATION : ANO2489

Agropartnerships allows you to invest in farm, trade commodities and count your profit.

Agropartnerships Social Media Handles:

Twitter:
@agropartnersHQ

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/agropartner/

Email address:
info@agropartnerships.com

Questions and Answers

How do I join?
KINDLY USE MY REFFERAL CODE PLEASE FOR REGISTRATION ANO2489

Simply create an account, select any number of units in farms or commodity trades you are interested in, make payments and we would get you started.

Where are you located?

Agropartnerships operates farms in a number of states across the country but their main operational base is in Edo state, Nigeria. Their administrative office is in Lagos, Nigeria and we have a sales office with warehousing facilities in Meppel, The Netherlands covering our international sales operations.

Can I visit the farm location?

Farm visits are very welcome for participants. Kindly give a 2 weeks notice prior to intended date of visit.

Investment Plan and Duration

There are various farms and commodities to select and fund.The program cycle is dependent on the specific farm or commodity trade type. It could range from as early as 3 weeks to 4 months for commodity trades and from 3 months to 9 months for farms.

The minimum number of unit a participant can take is one. Participants can take as many units available at any given time.

The cost of a unit varies depending on the agribusiness case. It would cover all that is required to execute from start to finish. You can invest with as low as N95,000

For farms, the returns are calculated by multiplying the projected yield per unit by the predetermined price per KG of the crop type. For commodity trades, the returns are calculated by a sharing formula that assigns a percentage of predetermined profit projections.

At the end of a cycle, you get your capital and a return on investment specific to your agribusiness case.
NB: piggyvest alway buy unit from agropartnership so if u cant not afford the unit price of agropartnership u can but same product from piggyvest at same time .

Re: Piggyvest, Agropartnership, Vestpay, Trove, by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2021
What about bamboo app

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest, Agropartnership, Vestpay, Trove, by Kelechi72912(m): 11:25pm On May 08, 2021
Bamboo is good too
Re: Piggyvest, Agropartnership, Vestpay, Trove, by Kelechi72912(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2021
Bamboo is good and secure too

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly / Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red / Need Your Advises On My GTB Shares.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.