Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) (26316 Views)

Must Watch Video: Worm And Maggot Like Creatures Coming Out From A Man’s P*enis / See Photo + Video Of Insect That Looks Like Real Man’s P.enis / Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by ZiggyHimself(m): 12:18am On Apr 26, 2011
As if we haven’t heard enough domestic violence stories this weekend, another WTF moment comes out of nowhere. Thirty-two year old Lucinda Kinder from Coralville, Iowa USA was arrested after police responded to a 911 call/hangup.

When police arrived at the scene, they found that Lucinda and the victim (male) had been arguing. According to police reports, Lucinda punched and scratched the victim, and then proceeded to bite his “reproductive organ” until it began to bleed. CHAIIIIIIIII!

Apparently, the two have been in an intimate relationship for a little over a year now and had been living together.

Lucinda was arrested for “domestic abuse and assault without intent causing injury.” She was being held on a $ 2,500 cash bond. Probably the lady was vexed with the man because she wasnt getting enough of his, you know na. So she went for a big bite. But lady, You cant eat your p'enis and have it back.

Click To Read More and Video Link

http://www.amebortalk.com/members-gossip/foreign-gossip/641-woman-arrested-for-biting-mans-manliness-off-video

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by Nekai(f): 12:19am On Apr 26, 2011
lol!
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by mamagee3(f): 12:21am On Apr 26, 2011
Wow!

It's just one of those crimes you just get overwhelmed to comment on. tongue
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 26, 2011
LOL @ the News Broadcast title:
"Peenis Bitten" I feel sorry for who ever had to read
this with a straight face  grin grin

A lot of Akata chicks DON'T play!  grin

I remember one chick cut off or nearly cut off her
man's because he didn't satisfy her in bed  grin grin
she was grinning ear to ear in her mug shot!! lol
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by MrsChima(f): 1:17am On Apr 26, 2011
Ziggy Himself:

As if we haven’t heard enough domestic violence stories this weekend, another WTF moment comes out of nowhere. Thirty-two year old Lucinda Kinder from Coralville, Iowa USA was arrested after police responded to a 911 call/hangup.

When police arrived at the scene, they found that Lucinda and the victim (male) had been arguing. According to police reports, Lucinda punched and scratched the victim, and then proceeded to bite his “reproductive organ” until it began to bleed. CHAIIIIIIIII!

Apparently, the two have been in an intimate relationship for a little over a year now and had been living together.

Lucinda was arrested for “domestic abuse and assault without intent causing injury.” She was being held on a $ 2,500 cash bond. Probably the lady was vexed with the man because she wasnt getting enough of his, you know na. So she went for a big bite. But lady, You cant eat your p'enis and have it back.

http://www.amebortalk.com/members-gossip/foreign-gossip/641-woman-arrested-for-biting-mans-manliness-off-video

[size=55pt]You go LUCINDA! You did good girl! You should have bit his balls off and spit it in his fucking face![/size]
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by african1(f): 1:18am On Apr 26, 2011
DAMN wink wink wink wink She Aint playing??
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 26, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked @ Chima's reply

*plays the theme song/music for JAWS*  grin grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by MrsChima(f): 1:19am On Apr 26, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 26, 2011
I'm gonna tell Jaybee on you! grin grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Apr 26, 2011
Tell him! He is performing oral surgery on me. tongue tongue embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 26, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

*pretends not to have read that!*
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by Orton10(m): 1:34am On Apr 26, 2011
#Topic

See her face like coke bottle!
But how can the silly Man just sit there and fold his hands like a stooge,
and watch his prick drilled . . .? . . .trust 9ja Men on this . .
Death to the B****! that tries that bull on Orton. lol

***Checks own tool and walks out***
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by MrsChima(f): 1:43am On Apr 26, 2011
When your dick is being ripped from the core of your stanky arse the VERY LAST thing you are doing is trying to kill the blip because the pain would be kicking your arse FIRST.
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 26, 2011
Orton1_0:

#Topic

See her face like coke bottle!
But how can the silly Man just sit there and fold his hands like a stooge,
and watch his prick drilled . . .? . . .trust 9ja Men on this . .
Death to the B****! that tries that bull on Orton. lol

***Checks own tool and walks out***

ok. but don't call on back luck to yourself oo! grin grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by InkedNerd(f): 2:12am On Apr 26, 2011
Ok, this is a terrible story tongue

Just wondering, if the situation was flipped and it was a man that bit a woman's breaṡt for the same reason that the woman bite the woman's peniṡ, would some you still be laughing? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by BABE3: 2:15am On Apr 26, 2011
^^^This reminds me of BGC! Season Finale Tonight! cheesy

@Topic: WOW!! shocked
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by InkedNerd(f): 2:19am On Apr 26, 2011
I'm watchin' the finale right now grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by MrsChima(f): 3:07am On Apr 26, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Ok, this is a terrible story tongue

Just wondering, if the situation was flipped and it was a man that bit a woman's breaṡt for the same reason that the woman bite the woman's peniṡ, would some you still be laughing? embarassed lipsrsealed

I sure would! I would called her a dumb trick for letting that man bite her titties off without douching his arse with hair spray and fire!

I would have nicknamed her NUMB TITTIES.
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 26, 2011
shocked shocked

@Inked it depends. If the circumstances were he forced her to bathe in vinegar water (this has happened before)
because her toto was no longer tight, I would have cried with laughter. It's not the same as mutilation however
the reasoning behind it is what I am laughing at, not so much the act. Please I have 3 brothers, I couldn't imagine!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
believe it or not I find it despicable to bite it/cut it off but being a woman who has been frustrated s3xually myself I can see how she would
react that way, though I wouldn't. not sure if I am making sense but oh well.
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by Tosinville(m): 6:07am On Apr 26, 2011
Too much of oral s3x with the american folks can only lead to this.

Lucinder,don't dare try such with any nigerian men in 9ja then you're dead & gone (Obituary)
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by InkedNerd(f): 6:14am On Apr 26, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

shocked shocked

@Inked it depends. If the circumstances were he forced her to bathe in vinegar water (this has happened before)
because her toto was no longer tight, I would have cried with laughter. It's not the same as mutilation however
the reasoning behind it is what I am laughing at, not so much the act. Please I have 3 brothers, I couldn't imagine!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
believe it or not I find it despicable to bite it/cut it off but being a woman who has been frustrated s3xually myself I can see how she would
react that way, though I wouldn't. not sure if I am making sense but oh well.

Hmmm, interesting.

By the way I have a solution for yoursexual frustration? grin

Mrs.Chima:

I sure would!  I would called her a dumb trick for letting that man bite her mammalias off without douching his arse with hair spray and fire! 

I would have nicknamed her NUMB mammalias. 

lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by MMM2(m): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2011
guy u need 2 start locking ur pen*s with padlock 2 avoid bad newz.
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by Goldieluks: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2011
Lmao@post

Good girl grin grin undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 26, 2011
And the man was watching?
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by Goldieluks: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2011
J12:

And the man was watching?

he probably was thinking she was about to give him mouth(sucking) undecided
but fortunately she gave him ''teeth''

Good girl grin undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by francisj(m): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2011
Ziggy Himself:

When police arrived at the scene, they found that Lucinda and the victim (male) had been arguing. According to police reports, Lucinda punched and scratched the victim, and then proceeded to bite his “reproductive organ” until it began to bleed. CHAIIIIIIIII!Apparently, the two have been in an intimate relationship for a little over a year now and had been living together.

na wow oooo !!!

He-he-he grin grin grin grin

No b small thing ooo

he-he-he
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by francisj(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2011
he-he-he grin grin grin
na wa for women ooo,
she need dam badly sote she wan chew am comot,
he-he-he grin grin grin
she for take am sofly sha ,the guy 4 still give am,but the guy 2 yeye ooo
Goldieluks:

he probably was thinking she was about to give him mouth(sucking) undecided
but fortunately she gave him ''teeth''

Good girl grin undecided

he-he-he-he grin grin grin
ei ya
he probably was expecting a nice blo w job grin grin grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by 190: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2011
This is why Nigerian men are the best a woman can ever have

these AA's sef, try this on a nigerian man

You, your friends, family and even Kids would loose nipples and human parts
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2011
^^hmmm I am half AA you know. So we will see LOL.

@ Inked oh really? and what is that maddam? pls do tell!!! grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by 190: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2011
^half you said not full angry angry

if u try that shiiiit with me,

You would wake up the next day in Jamoland angry angry
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2011
^^ yup, escaping from the law via a long plane ride after having committed an act many women on this site wanted u to endure for a while grin grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) by 190: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2011
^ so are u saying that most women on this site would like to have a GO on my balls undecided

This girl u nor just get respect at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? / Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.