Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star (50675 Views)

Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby / Aaron Samuel Olanare Joins Sichuan Longfor, Chinese Club / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by iammo(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2021
10 million naira per week without bonus or allowance and this olosho is calling him a small boy..... i hope its Dangote she is fvcking

40 million a month... chai!!!

5 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 07, 2021
cococandy:
You could have just denied it without calling him small boy. Unnecessary

Hi lil princess, no matter what please don"t give ur mom back her phone, for national security reasons undecided

3 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Chirowman(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2021
Truly mercy has no atom of respect, but see how she shot herself on the leg . She's a boy to someone she knows , such a petty liar . How much is her bbnaija win that Aaron would be a small boy to her ,a whole footballer that his monthly pay can trash her networth . All this girl's thinks Having small girl with big god tag is an achievement . Is alright one day monkey go enter market it won't come back, watching with 3D camera .

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by detectivejones: 5:17pm On May 07, 2021
From my findings...

Mercy Eke just agreed to being an olosho as in na her source of income be that

4 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Bryan88(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2021
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Erotex(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2021
rawpadgin:
They will always deny it. If i tell you how many female celeb iheanacho don fvck! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You mean it?
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Parizz: 5:21pm On May 07, 2021
Omihanifa:
Stupid girl undecided

Nah person way for buy you and your family you dey call small boy angry

Aron Samuel dey collect money than 7 million naira every week and yet you open mouth dey call am small boy undecided
question now is, who has she been fùcking
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Parizz: 5:23pm On May 07, 2021
kenzysmith:
You see mercy her okpoooo work done enter ist class I can bet my last card are numerous sugar daddies won her big brother ninja for her. No be today she dey the hustle she done don for the matter
i been dey tink say na video vixen
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by erhabor11(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2021
Continue!!!!!!

Osanuoba, Chineke, Oluwa
is Watching!!!!!

Chaiiiii Boys turn men haff suffered
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by ppogba: 5:25pm On May 07, 2021
It is only a BIG girl that can say she doesn't Bleep small boys.

Are you a BIG girl? capital NO. Even if you did, no big deal. Your bigger sisters bleeped two footballer brothers in
SPAIN
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Parizz: 5:26pm On May 07, 2021
rawpadgin:
They will always deny it. If i tell you how many female celeb iheanacho don fvck! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ehen
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by LesbianBoy(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2021
larryjonze:

Hi lil princess, no matter what please don"t give ur mom back her phone, for national security reasons undecided

Exactly what I thought. Cococandy can't be the one behind that post. I no gree lai lai grin grin grin grin
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by chaloskyx: 5:29pm On May 07, 2021
IF YOU LIKE HAVE AFFAIR WITH A GOAT WE NO SEND YOU WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE MULTIPLE SEX PATNERS

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by OdogwuEkeke(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2021
Honestly, I think it is just silly for a woman to come out publicly to say she slept with a fellow celeb.

Una wan make she come tell una, make una com dey see her as a loose shawty?

On matters like this, people always deny it.

So far you are an adult and it was consensual.

Live with it or take it to your grave.
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by alizma: 5:32pm On May 07, 2021
E don teey when them tell me say any day wey I see a man on top of woman and I won talk am out, make I no leave them say I won go call person to come see but make I jump on top of them and begin dey shout for help. Because anything wey make me step one foot out of that place, the woman go cover her body and she go talk say that thing wey I see na stick wey she been dey carry play or na stick wey she won take turn garri.

1 Like

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by ManOfCompetence(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2021
rawpadgin:

Tacha has to be one of them....the way she hypes him on Twitter is fishy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Successmind(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by myami: 5:35pm On May 07, 2021
cococandy:
You could have just denied it without calling him small boy. Unnecessary
coco, have you ever called sb a small boy before? Don't lie
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by temitope27(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2021
Abi this one dey craze ni

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by myami: 5:38pm On May 07, 2021
UDUJ:
I don't fvck small boys, smh undecided

That means she is openly admitting to the fact that she fvcks old men undecided

Girls really have no shame these days. And this is someone some folks look to as a role model. Rubbish.
the babe is overrated
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2021
Is no more a shame for someone who calls herself a celebrity to boast of sleeping with big men embarassed
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by jaxxy(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2021
Omihanifa:
Stupid girl undecided

Nah person way fit buy you and your family you dey call small boy angry

Aron Samuel way dey collect money than 7 million naira every week and yet you open mouth dey call am small boy undecided

There's no amount of denial that will change the reality that she's a prostitute. Thou she's not the only one doing it among the celebs

Majority of the female celebs in Nigeria are neck deep into prostitution but they get angry when people call them by their real profession

What she means is that she is dating or frnds with Aaron’s oga so cannot come down to Aaron. It wud be disrespectful. U suppose understand. Na levels she dey talk. Asides that mercy is a big gal on her own. I just don’t like how she left Ike.

Besides money isn’t the only classification for big. Mercy likes very Confindent men.
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by TheRollingStone: 5:47pm On May 07, 2021
Talentless human calling Aaron Samuel a small boy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by myami: 5:50pm On May 07, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Tacha has to be one of them....the way she hypes him on Twitter is fishy grin grin
i hear say tacha dey collect six figures per nite
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by oluwaahmed: 5:54pm On May 07, 2021
rawpadgin:

Baba we know.. na them almost kill him career.
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by ManOfCompetence(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2021
myami:
i hear say tacha dey collect six figures per nite
Lol, na wa oh.......it's good for them Sha... redefining the okpo industry gringrin
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by kennyamusan(m): 5:55pm On May 07, 2021
He is a "small boy " to me. .....nawao ,wetin real Madrid no ho see for Chelsea ?
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by obehi231(m): 5:58pm On May 07, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Na who be Aaron Samuel again

sad
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Blackdisciple(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2021
Na wuna sabi
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2021
pharmagba:
No problem we don hear

Afterall d thing no dey read meter or record all activities
I swear i wish it does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa / CAF Releases Shortlist Of Nominees For The African Player Of The Year. / Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.