Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star (50677 Views)

Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby / Aaron Samuel Olanare Joins Sichuan Longfor, Chinese Club / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 07, 2021
paulolee:
see this small pikin...aaron samuel naim she de call.small pikin?
footballers money too long n dt Samuel weekly wage go feed dt babe for 3 months.
who b mercy eke n wats her networth self??
She be fool.. she wey be common hustler till now dey call who fit take care of her a small boy cheesy
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by candygist: 6:20pm On May 07, 2021
Omihanifa:
Stupid girl undecided

Nah person way fit buy you and your family you dey call small boy angry

Aron Samuel way dey collect money than 7 million naira every week and yet you open mouth dey call am small boy undecided

There's no amount of denial that will change the reality that she's a prostitute. Thou she's not the only one doing it among the celebs

Majority of the female celebs in Nigeria are neck deep into prostitution but they get angry when people call them by their real profession

News caster. Clap for yourself
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by PoshTraveler: 6:21pm On May 07, 2021
He is a ‘boy’ to someone I know and I can never stoop that low.

all this black mail is because the guy chop am clean mouth. if you know u know cheesy
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Ojemedad: 6:23pm On May 07, 2021
rawpadgin:
They will always deny it. If i tell you how many female celeb iheanacho don fvck! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You de work for hotel?
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Emmypure: 6:25pm On May 07, 2021
Just that today is the first day that I am hearing Aaron Samuel
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 07, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Exactly what I thought. Cococandy can't be the one behind that post. I no gree lai lai grin grin grin grin

lolh ! lets just say last nite was good, n hope oga form last grin grin
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Dreyton36: 6:31pm On May 07, 2021
Any kpekus that makes money from gbola must not insult another gbola E get why

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by LesbianBoy(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2021
larryjonze:

lolh ! lets just say last nite was good, n hope oga form last grin grin

Ahn Ahn exactly what I was thinking. Which kain wahala be this? cheesy

E be like say oga nack cococandy wella last night because she normally doesn't talk like that. angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by PoloG: 6:51pm On May 07, 2021
What is Aaron Samuel?
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by monex(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2021
cococandy:
You could have just denied it without calling him small boy. Unnecessary

True. she seems quite tactless and unrefined.

everything was fine until she said "boy to someone I know" and "small boys"

4 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by cococandy(f): 6:57pm On May 07, 2021
monex:

True. she seems quite tactless and unrefined.

everything was fine until she said "boy to someone I know" and "small boys"

She was probably trying to impress the “someone” she knows. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 07, 2021
0x0e69d0a2bbb30abcb7e5cfea0e4fde19c00a8d47
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by dvaliant: 7:07pm On May 07, 2021
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Benrosaria(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2021
You could aswell ignore such questioning??
Na Who yansh dey smell, shit for church
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by crownbless96(f): 7:12pm On May 07, 2021

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by timesup234: 7:16pm On May 07, 2021
Mercy okpo. Dirty biitch
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by owobokiri(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I don't balme her

They are not good at marriage just prostituting is what they are known for

Look at chioma....same thing.

Imo girls pity unasef small
You bring your crazy anti Imo contribution into every thread..
Imo kee u dia

3 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by ikorodureporta: 7:33pm On May 07, 2021
U dnt 4k small boys cheesy cheesy
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Imagynation: 7:41pm On May 07, 2021
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/bbnaija-winner-mercy-eke-denies-allegation-of-having-sexual-affairs-with-super-eagles-star/

This girl's is becoming a peacock these days.Always full of herself.It is high time her fans warned her that pride goes before a fall.The other time she was claiming self made without no man's help.

To techie isnt it high time you gave us cctv that can manage that area so that these ladies won't come ranting on social media that the place has never been pummelled when it has actually been constantly vandalized for a token?
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Ream4: 7:42pm On May 07, 2021
Pussyyy fairy
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by vanvick247(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2021
9jatriot:
On a good day with this level of denial, I would have believed her because it seems like a sincere outburst but experience has taught me that these people can tell a lie with a straight face and even add cry join sef and you go begin swear on their behalf.

Anyway, all I want to know is the oga he is a boy to, since he is the one that she seems to agree to have slept with.

Abeg no do oo.. That one go be another woman husband too. We no wan hear say another Marriage crash again bcoz of Big Aunty Mercy with her Ameri-Igbo Accent
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Tundex911: 8:02pm On May 07, 2021
Ode girl, shey if you have it maybe na my toto...

Smh
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by harsysky(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2021
In every little gossip, there is an atom of truth. The sex happened; I can swear with slawonir left balls.
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by EarlHall(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2021
Whizzcute:
Na Aaron Samuel be small boy ? Mumu girl

Don't mind women.
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by myami: 8:16pm On May 07, 2021
dairykidd:

She be fool.. she wey be common hustler till now dey call who fit take care of her a small boy cheesy
i no no wetin men see for her body. Person wey don bleach her skin finish. Even if she give me toto for free, i no go forkam. I know the type of girl i can sleep with

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 07, 2021
All the PEOPLE calling this Pandora's Box, Prostitute have been exonerated.
She's nothing but an ASHAWO.
Fear any Nigerian Lady who suddenly tells you she's an Entrepreneur or into it.
That's their NEW TAG for ORGANIZED PROSTITUTION.

All she does in LAGOS/ABUJA is to scout for her kind of men to deliver her pusssy.
That's exactly what they call, Entrepreneurship now.

4 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Falomo211(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2021
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/bbnaija-winner-mercy-eke-denies-allegation-of-having-sexual-affairs-with-super-eagles-star/

Na footballer this fool dey call small boy?? Am sure this guy one month salary is her net worth
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 07, 2021
Falomo211:

Na footballer this fool dey call small boy?? Am sure this guy one month salary is her net worth
She may be earning more than that GUY.
Some our FEDERAL ALLOCATIONS are right in the pockets of these prostitutes .
The Foolish men we have in this society are making these prostitutes cash out at the detriment of their community development.

4 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 07, 2021
myami:
i no no wetin men see for her body. Person wey don bleach her skin finish. Even if she give me toto for free, i no go forkam. I know the type of girl i can sleep with
Be like say she go sabi work sha cheesy
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 07, 2021
detectivejones:
From my findings...

Mercy Eke just agreed to being an olosho as in na her source of income be that
Lol.. bro na old gist naa... she done tey for hustle bbn should have been her escape but we all know she just graduated to a bigger league
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by meobizy(f): 8:32pm On May 07, 2021
Will she ever admit it? Na her way. At least she can ride this publicity before the next season begins.
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by kizyalex10(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2021
robosky02:

person wey get mind call a mature man who is making millions every week and successful a small boy,Nigerians should plz look into mercy matter ooo cos maybe she is one of those girls who the polithiefcians are embezzling our allocation with,she be full project,cos the last time i checked,she no get clear hand work other than bbnaija winner and even the other winners never achieve quater of wetin she don get,now i wonder what is giving her so much money to aquire all that if not one stupid polithiefcian using his allocation to develop full community to develop someone nyash.IKE don really find him way run for his life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAF Releases Shortlist Of Nominees For The African Player Of The Year. / Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain / Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.