Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star (50662 Views)

Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby / Aaron Samuel Olanare Joins Sichuan Longfor, Chinese Club / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by robosky02(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2021
BBNaija Winner, Mercy Eke Denies Allegation Of Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star

Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) winner, Mercy Eke has denied allegations circulating in social media that she destroyed the marriage of Super Eagles striker, Aaron Samuel due to alleged sexual affairs.

Reports on some online blogs have it that Mercy and Samuel’s escapade was supposed to be a “one night stand” but their affair continued until his wife got to know about it.

Recall that Aaron and Chinwe married in 2018 (Both registry and traditional) and are blessed with two children.

Reacting to the alleged reports, Mercy in a chat with Nigerian blog Stella’s blog, denied ever having an affair with the Nigerian international footballer and warned the said blogger to desist from denting her image.

”Whoever is behind this pack of lies will never know peace since this person does not want to let me rest. If it is true I am guilty may I never know peace or anything good come to me but if I am innocent, whoever is behind this is doomed and will never know peace… what is my business with him? I know him but have nothing romantic with him. He is a ‘boy’ to someone I know and I can never stoop that low.

“Please I don’t f#ck small boys, I don’t have anything to do with small boys. I really didn’t want to address this but since you called me I have no choice but to respond to your questions. Thank you for reaching out”

https://www.completesports.com/bbnaija-winner-mercy-eke-denies-allegation-of-having-sexual-affairs-with-super-eagles-star/

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Whizzcute(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2021
Na Aaron Samuel be small boy ? Mumu girl

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by robosky02(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2021
.Aaron Samuel and wife

Aaron Samuel and Mikel Obi

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by paulolee(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2021
see this clout chaser shaa...
she get mind o, na 26yr old aron samuel wey dey ball for chinese league de collect China moni on weekly basis naim she get mind de call small pikin n her mouth no even shake
footballers money too long n dt Samuel monthly salary go feed dis mbeke for 3yrs nonstop...
who b mercy eke?? who know her outside naija?? what's her occupation n wats her networth self??
if no be naija wey de celebrate mediocrity, who for know this local champion??

294 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by pharmagba: 3:01pm On May 07, 2021
No problem we don hear

Afterall d thing no dey read meter or record all activities

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by robosky02(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2021
pharmagba:
No problem we don hear

Afterall d thing no dey read meter or record all activities

Watin you mean

31 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by 3pleDAssistant: 3:11pm On May 07, 2021
Na Aaron Samuel be small boy??

A whole family man with good career?

they should not have interviewed her just moments after she finished having sex. I've learnt that the impact of some d*cks is enough to make some women go crazy afterwards.

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by qualityovenbake(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2021
Thumbs up to the married people that are still faithful to their partner. Resisting umuaka highway no dey easy o.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Omihanifa: 3:27pm On May 07, 2021
Stupid girl undecided

Nah person way fit buy you and your family you dey call small boy angry

Aron Samuel way dey collect more than 7 million naira every week and yet you open mouth dey call am small boy undecided

There's no amount of denial that will change the reality that she's a prostitute. Thou she's not the only one doing it among the celebs

Majority of the female celebs in Nigeria are neck deep into prostitution but they get angry when people call them by their real profession

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 07, 2021
I never hear of Aaron Samuel in the super eagles before.Meanwhile,the girl calling him a small boy means her KitKat is an ocean.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by kenzysmith: 4:46pm On May 07, 2021
You see mercy her okpoooo work done enter ist class I can bet my last card are numerous sugar daddies won her big brother ninja for her. No be today she dey the hustle she done don for the matter

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Bornsinner7: 4:46pm On May 07, 2021
Hahaha a boy to someone she knows??

Mumu girl

Even if you serve the nigga that plastic on a bed of gold the nigga go still reject am.. cuz the nigga dey chop clean bitches not local agberos like you

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by revived: 4:47pm On May 07, 2021
E go be
Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Dagger79(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2021
But you Bleep big boys? undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Msnbcny: 4:47pm On May 07, 2021
shocked

As if you'll tell us he uses his BBC and destroyed your Lambo Kpekus

grin grin

Calling him small boy means your Toto nah well

Because he'll feed you and your Generation added with your fake BBNaija wey give you h.o.e this small fame wey dey enter ur empty Cerebrum

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by rawpadgin(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2021
They will always deny it. If i tell you how many female celeb iheanacho don fvck! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by emmabest2000(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2021
Mumu said ....
She don't fuckkk small boys
Which means she only fuckkk big boys

OLOSHO

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by PAWG(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2021
Stupid response, not that I’m surprised anyways.

Money, they say, really can’t buy class

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Odunharry(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2021
Yea na big men u dey follow. Not small boy.

Some people dey Yarn anyhow sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by 9jatriot(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2021
On a good day with this level of denial, I would have believed her because it seems like a sincere outburst but experience has taught me that these people can tell a lie with a straight face and even add cry join sef and you go begin swear on their behalf.

Anyway, all I want to know is the oga he is a boy to, since he is the one that she seems to agree to have slept with.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by akanbiaa(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2021
Hmmm
She denied having anything romantic to do with him(but not sexual) and also said he is a small boy a boy to someone she knows(we would like to know that someone) and also she claimed she don't have sex with small boys (that means she does others). Anyway his marriage have been destroyed already it's too late to cry when the head is cut off. A lesson to men to avoid things that can destroy their happy homes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by vincentjk(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2021
Funny enough she's no match to Aaron's wife

Some people actually lack basic home training smh

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On May 07, 2021
You could have just denied it without calling him small boy. Unnecessary

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Teewhy2: 4:49pm On May 07, 2021
He is a ‘boy’ to someone I know and I can never stoop that low.

“Please I don’t f#ck small boys, I don’t have anything to do with small boys. I really didn’t want to address this but since you called me I have no choice but to respond to your questions. Thank you for reaching out”

even if you are not sleeping with him must you call him small boy.
someone whose net worth in 2020 is estimated to be between 1-5 Million USD is a small boy, how much is her net worth.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by salbis(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2021
This girl mumu no get part 2. Ike wey you dey try hard to marry, is he bigger than this guy?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by Amuluonyenaego: 4:49pm On May 07, 2021
Shoe Get size, okirika get quality....... Ashawo get POS grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2021
Everything was making sense until she called him a small boy undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Reveals Health Issue Before His First Fight With Ruiz. / The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals / Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.