Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,537 members, 7,955,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband (56142 Views)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 7:02pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
All these small hermaphrodites self.

I will so drag and troll you so tey you go tire.

Rubbish grin
you will play catch-up till your pussy go grow from menopausal to lybia collapse
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:03pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:
you will play catch-up till your pussy go grow from menopausal to lybia collapse
You have not even started playing catch up and your dick is already impotent.

That bushy itchy thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:
the big Toto Amazontopaz na frustrated detected menopausal hag angry with men.

She's also am registered a a-naira-a-dozen how in port Harcourt.... Proof loading

Ahbi

Me I no go lie I dey talk sex Wella for Nairaland infact they know me, but you see these Topaz she go dey form one kind conservative tough girl stance attacking men, even calling me an hypocrite on several occasions, shaming me for discussing sex

But see as she's caught, so she's hornyy as fvck and she's will be forming tough on the political thread, so she get urges like these lolzz

Bro you are blessed
I have saved that exposing pics
LMFAO

Hornyy Amazon Topaz kikikiki grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 7:08pm On May 24, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Ahbi

Me I no go lie I dey talk sex Wella for Nairaland infact they know me, but you see these Topaz she go dey form one kind conservative tough girl stance attacking men, even calling me an hypocrite on several occasions, shaming me for discussing sex

But see as she's caught, so she's Hot as fvck and she's will be forming tough on the political thread

Bro you are blessed
LMFAO

Hot Topy kikikiki grin cheesy
the only reason Amazontopaz will go to the sexuality section to read the ashawo beer parlour thread is because she's got a big clit

And she's suffering form a special birth defect: C.ock craving disorder (CCD)
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:10pm On May 24, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Ahbi

But see as she's caught, so she's hornyy as fvck and she's will be forming tough on the political thread, so she get urges like these lolzz

Bro you are blessed
LMFAO

Hornyy Amazon Topaz kikikiki grin cheesy

Lol this you and your other alternate talking about Anal sex you gay boy grin

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:
the only reason Amazontopaz will go to the sexuality section to read the ashawo beer parlour thread is because she's got a big clit

Ahh
That lady nasty o
Chai
She gat real problem, seriously
Ah ashawo thread, and she go come political thread dey form liberal Feminist with Egalitarian values
Kai
Na so so sex she dey pursue, dey come decieve us for that thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:12pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:

LMAO so is that the reason you lurk the sexuality section because you go a small impotent dick oh my grin

You are suffering from a unfortunate birth defect:c.ock craving disorder (CCD)
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol this you and your other alternate talking about Anal sex you gay boy grin

Ashawo thread
Ahhh
Chineke

You of all people
I'm highly disappointed
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:13pm On May 24, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Ahh
That lady nasty o
Chai
She gat real problem, seriously
Ah ashawo thread, and she go come political thread dey form liberal Feminist with Egalitarian values
Kai
Na so so sex she dey pursue, dey come decieve us for that thread
Sex starved 24 year old Dapo.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:13pm On May 24, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Ashawo thread
Ahhh
Chineke

You of all people
I'm highly disappointed
Who cares about the opinion of a school failed Akure dropout grin

I am free to visit any thread I like and I have been visiting that thread for years cool
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Who cares about the opinion of a school failed Akure dropout grin

See I no get your time for these thread. Me and my paddy cornpop we gat handle these matter for political thread,
I must show him these, old woman like you like sex like these, so he's has been right about you all along
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:17pm On May 24, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

See I no get your time for these thread. Me and my paddy cornpop we gat handle these matter for political thread,
must show him these, old woman like you like sex like these

Show him and tell him I have been visiting the thread for years too.
You are free to grin
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Show him and tell him I have been visiting the thread for years too.
You are free to grin

Ahh
I wonder how your liberal colleagues will feel, Budatu*m, ib*me and Co

Ashawo joint wey i dey fear go make it no come destroy me , na him you dey visit normal normal
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:20pm On May 24, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Ahh
I wonder how your liberal colleagues will feel, Budatu*m, ib*me and Co

Ashawo joint we dey fear go make it no come destroy me , na him you dey visit normal normal
Lol let me help you post it.
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 7:59pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

LMAO so is that the reason you lurk the sexuality section because you go a small impotent dick oh my grin

You are suffering from a unfortunate birth defect:c.ock craving disorder (CCD)
your rusty vagina devoid of male fluid has made you a frustrated digital witch!

Olosho extraordinaire. We dey carry your port Harcourt sexcapades come soon.
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:06pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:
your rusty vagina devoid of male fluid has made you a frustrated digital witch!

Olosho extraordinaire. We dey carry your port Harcourt sexcapades come soon.
Your rusty bushy impotent dick devoid of female enhancement has made you a frustrated Digital hermaprhodite.

Brolosho extraordinaire.We dey carry your Port Harcourt sexcapades come soon.

LMAO grin

2 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Your rusty bushy impotent dick devoid of female enhancement has made you a frustrated Digital hermaprhodite.

LMAO grin

Madame
It's ok
You've been caught

Move on
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 12:33am On May 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

LMAO grin
Amazontopaz screams for the mods as Nairalanders exposed her as a veteran port Harcourt roadside olosho

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 12:35am On May 25, 2021
Remember this hypocritical hoelosho is forever stalking the ashawo beer parlour thread in sexuality section.

Remember she has to come to that thread to perfect her trade and know how to fleece men

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:49am On May 25, 2021
BadBradley:
Amazontopaz screams for the mods as Nairalanders exposed her as a veteran port Harcourt roadside olosho
BadBradley screams for the mods as Nairalanders exposed his sorry sorry as* as a veteran Port Harcourt roadside brolosho
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:50am On May 25, 2021
BadBradley:
Remember this hypocritical hoelosho is forever stalking the ashawo beer parlour thread in sexuality section.

Remember she has to come to that thread to perfect her trade and know how to fleece men
LMAO.

Look at this hypocritical brolosho forever stalking the olosho beer parlor thread in sexuality section.

Remember he has come to that thread to perfect his trade and know how to fleece men and women alike.

Brolosho
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 7:03am On May 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

LMAO.

Look at this hypocritical brolosho forever stalking the olosho beer parlor thread in sexuality section.

Remember he has come to that thread to perfect his trade and know how to fleece men and women alike.

Brolosho

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:03am On May 25, 2021
BadBradley:
Is that all?

You are boring me undecided

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 7:07am On May 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Is that all?

You are boring me undecided
na your confession dey bore you now? We are just playing your life back to you

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:08am On May 25, 2021
BadBradley:
na your confession dey bore you now? We are just playing your life back to you
Na your confession dey bore you so?

We are just playing your life back to you tongue

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 7:10am On May 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Na your confession dey bore you so?

We are just playing your life back to you tongue

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:12am On May 25, 2021
[quote author=BadBradley post=102038176][/quote]
LMAO you have nothing sensible to say.

You never did anyway have you gotten the sexcapades yet ehn dumbocrat grin

I am done exchanging words with you next time don't quote me to exhibit your lunancy.
I enjoyed bullying you right back.I won't respond to a filth like you next time.

Get lost

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) / Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.