Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband (55419 Views)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BKayy: 2:22pm On May 08, 2021
sulasa07:

Ronaldo get girlfriend not wife
I am talking about the feminist that wants to cash out 75m euros from him under rape disguise (their greatest tool)
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Ugandatales: 2:23pm On May 08, 2021
Simran94:

So, you are saying Melinda should have remained in their marriage after 27 years of continuous INFIDELITY?

Infidelity? Where did you read that one? The reason for their split isn't known.
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Ugandatales: 2:28pm On May 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Look at all the hyperventilation from naija men dem, right in their little cubicle, they are typing and crying as if they know the in and out of Bill Gates family, lol

How they can actually say nonsense about Melinda is just beyond me, will a person like Bill go for an opportunist as a wife? They met at a conference in New York and she was working at Microsoft, can't you people read?

This is not even the divorce agreement proceeds, this is Bill giving the wife that they spent 27years of their life together what she rightly deserves without a dent to his billionaire position, with no complaints from him, so why the pains here?

He has given her the billions and moved on, and I'm pretty sure she'd still get more from the divorce proceeds, so keep crying and wailing on something that is not your concern, keep crying....

She was his employee. How is she not an oppotunist?
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by zcee: 2:37pm On May 08, 2021
wpadmin:

Shey make I send my CV?
lol,manage the one you are doing currently

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by WoundedLamb: 3:13pm On May 08, 2021
BKayy:

Didn't Kim kardashian divorce Kanye West to become a billionaire?
Like I said it is an indisputable fact

That's why I said most of you are more interested in winning an argument at all costs than being logical/factual. Out of all the names I mentioned, you just picked one that you think might help your argument and automatically, that one name alone makes your claim factual. Assuming Kim really got her billionaire status from divorce, what of other names on the list up there?

Anyway, to burst your bubbles, Kim became a billionaire before the marriage ended. Kanye did not the pay Kim any alimony because they had a prenup and each party managed thier wealth independently. It's obvious you're taking on a subject you have zero knowledge about. You guys don't read to learn how things work in civilized societies but you'd be the first to type dumb things and scream "fact!".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by sulasa07(m): 5:22pm On May 08, 2021
BKayy:

I am talking about the feminist that wants to cash out 75m euros from him under rape disguise (their greatest tool)
Ah, the thief that was talking about the past and future distress caused by Ronaldo, that one Na big fool
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Ilekokonit: 5:35pm On May 08, 2021
Godwin25king:
Na why Ronaldo never still marry him woman till today

Probably the same reason Don Jazzy is still single and Dangote is still single after 3 failed marriages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 08, 2021
Shokoloko:

Marry a woman for green card - Cashout
Old timer.... You still in Warri?
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Shokoloko(f): 10:53pm On May 08, 2021
Blyzz:
Old timer.... You still in Warri?
grin grin left about a decade ago. Kuku ran away from the country.

You sef be Nairaland grandpa. 2011 is not a joke cheesy
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 08, 2021
Shokoloko:

grin grin left about a decade ago. Kuku ran away from the country.

You sef be Nairaland grandpa. 2011 is not a joke cheesy
wink I've been on nl since 2009 as guest, got registered 2011. Glad you left Warri!
Make you make Urhobo proud oh, cause I know say you be Urhobo. I still dey d Warri life smiley

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by cooltola(m): 6:43am On May 09, 2021
Itzlinda:

The odds are just stacked against you. USA has divorce rate of 50% now. Meaning 1 out of every two marriages ends up in divorce. It looks really scary if you know probability.

I take my chance
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 09, 2021
saphiere:
Yes so. We own the future. How are you?

You met her in-shape (probably curvy shape) you disfigured the shape through childbirth. Can you return her to her original self? No! So you have to pay for the damages.
The child bears the man's name
she met him in shape too , who is going to pay for his bent dick or pot belly ?
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by saphiere(f): 1:30pm On May 09, 2021
notok:

she met him in shape too , who is going to pay for his bent dick or pot belly ?
Gates is not pot bellied
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 09, 2021
saphiere:
Gates is not pot bellied
his dick and all the sex he had with her ? who will pay for it , all the monies he has been spending on her will she pay back ?
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Wondakind: 4:32pm On May 11, 2021
But terrorist should be negotiated with...

Abeg if you want to study abroad, check my signature we will assist you in get admitted in any country.
Payment is after securing the admission
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:39am On May 22, 2021
BadBradley:
her level of stupidity and dullness cannot fetch her any legitimate means of income.
Clown undecided you must be talking about yourself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:42am On May 22, 2021
BadBradley:
[s]dullard, that's why your penmanship is at the level of junior secondary school....all this dull olosho when dey form feminist[/s].
Keep quiet you sound like a clown tongue and you must be the olosho wink

2 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 8:41am On May 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Keep quiet you sound like a clown tongue and you must be the olosho wink
Clown? You must be dumb and senile at same time.

Low value bitch.
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:53am On May 22, 2021
BadBradley:
Clown? I must be dumb and senile at same time.

Low value bitch that I am

Not surprised to see you insult yourself you clown grin next time don't come under my mention to embarrass yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 9:17am On May 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Not surprised to see you insult yourself you clown grin next time don't come under my mention to embarrass yourself
everything about you is low and hoe. No brain to even respond in your own words.

A girl that prioritizes bestial fun over education, personal development must be a nuisance to herself and society.

Your clits must be twice the size of your brain grin
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:22am On May 22, 2021
BadBradley:
everything about me is low and hoe. No brain to even respond in your own words.

A Boy that prioritizes bestial fun over education, personal development must be a nuisance to himself and society.

My clits must be twice the size of my brain grin

LMAO keep embarrassing yourself grin why should I stoop so low to respond to a clown like you beneath my level.I don't waste my time on scoundrels.

Keep insulting yourself not me if you did not understand my post you didn't have to quote me to show your low intellect.I like what I like it is my choice and you are in no position to speak for me or tell me what to do because you don't know me you must be the nuisance because the fact that you resulted to insults instead of being civil in your utterances shows that you are a nuisance to yourself and the unfortunate society you found yourself.I will prioritise what I want to prioritise keep your distance and fvck off

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 11:16am On May 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

LMAO keep embarrassing yourself grin why should I stoop so low to respond to a clown like you beneath my level.I don't waste my time on scoundrels.

Keep insulting yourself not me if you did not understand my post you didn't have to quote me to show your low intellect.I like what I like it is my choice and you are in no position to speak for me or tell me what to do because you don't know me you must be the nuisance because the fact that you resulted to insults instead of being civil in your utterances shows that you are a nuisance to yourself and the unfortunate society you found yourself.I will prioritise what I want to prioritise keep your distance and fvck off
No punctuation! Looolz. When you can't even write properly and punctuate your sentences as an adult, why won't you be advocating codedly in favour of prositition?

I say unto thee; thy pussy is as wrinkled as thy face. And you're just a putrid human mixture of hoe and low with zero value as a woman.

Gutter-bred , curb hooker wants civility? You must be as stupid as your literary efforts.

No be only your vulva done lose elasticity, your life too done commot for alignment.
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BRATISLAVA: 11:43am On May 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Local men are still pained at this thread? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:14pm On May 22, 2021
BadBradley:
No punctuation! Looolz. When you can't even write properly and punctuate your sentences as an adult, why won't you be advocating codedly in favour of prositition?

I say unto thee; thy pussy is as wrinkled as thy face. And you're just a putrid human mixture of hoe and low with zero value as a woman.

Gutter-bred , curb hooker wants civility? You must be as stupid as your literary efforts.

No be only your vulva done lose elasticity, your life too done commot for alignment.
I could careless about punctuation I am not writing formally and I choose to type as I like if you had a problem with my punctuations earlier you shouldn't have bothered to quote me I don't write to please anybody. You must be the one advocating for prostitution because that is all you can offer.

I say unto thee the dick is erectile and impotent as thy face.And you are just a putrid human mixture of a shovel and low with zero value as a unfortunate man.

Gutter bred,curb hooker like yourself you mean grin you are the one who is as stupid as your literary effort.

Na your useless testes and sperm wey dey useless na make your life comot from alignment better go and beg your village people to free your unfortunate destiny.
You must be a clown if you think your words affect me I directed all the insults back at you because you are so unfortunate that I won't waste my time adding more salt to injury.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:14pm On May 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Local men are still pained at this thread? grin
Don't mind the scoundrel.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 3:08pm On May 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I could careless about punctuation I am not writing formally and I choose to type as I like if you had a problem with my punctuations earlier you shouldn't have bothered to quote me I don't write to please anybody. You must be the one advocating for prostitution because that is all you can offer.

I say unto thee the dick is erectile and impotent as thy face.And you are just a putrid human mixture of a shovel and low with zero value as a unfortunate man.

Gutter bred,curb hooker like yourself you mean grin you are the one who is as stupid as your literary effort.

Na your useless testes and sperm wey dey useless na make your life comot from alignment better go and beg your village people to free your unfortunate destiny.
You must be a clown if you think your words affect me I directed all the insults back at you because you are so unfortunate that I won't waste my time adding more salt to injury.

The emboldened part of your post defines you: no shame, no self-respect, no decorum, no refinement, completely uninhibited and without a pretext for class or grandeur.

And that's the summation of a gutter hoe.

I bet you don't care how you sit too or how you dress or eat in public.

What a low birth! I give up....can't redeem a ghettobird neck-deep in harlotry.
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:17pm On May 22, 2021
BadBradley:

The emboldened part of me post defines me: no shame, no self-respect, no decorum, no refinement, completely uninhibited and without a pretext for class or grandeur.

And that's the summation of a gutter hoe.

I bet I don't care how I sit too or how you dress or eat in public.

What a low birth! I give up....can't redeem a ghettobird neck-deep in harlotry.

Shut up you are beginning to sound like a broken record embarrassing yourself.See this small child because of a faceless forum thinks he can talk to me
Take your stupid lunancy out of my mention you gutter-bred shovel and shameless harlot

You are just a clown embarrassing yourself if you were so sensible and better you won't be a beggar offline but come online to sound classy when you are indeed a mess.Next time you see my monicker don't quote it or get involved in what doesn't concern you.Thwart.

I changed your words back to refer to you because a gutter swine like yourself is not worth dialoguing with

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 5:02pm On May 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Shut up you are beginning to sound like a broken record embarrassing yourself.See this small child because of a faceless forum thinks he can talk to me
Take your stupid lunancy out of my mention you gutter-bred shovel and shameless harlot

You are just a clown embarrassing yourself if you were so sensible and better you won't be a beggar offline but come online to sound classy when you are indeed a mess.Next time you see my monicker don't quote it or get involved in what doesn't concern you.Thwart.

I changed your words back to refer to you because a gutter swine like yourself is not worth dialoguing with
gutter-bred shovel?

Now what they hell is that? If you're going to use my lexicons, you will have to learn howcto apply them.

I said it and i wasn't wrong; you swapped your school pen for a dick all along.

And you're an emo-bitch too, a very dumb one. You use the world clown because what you lack on vocabulary, you more than make up for in harlotry and dicktology.

Now how do you do it?

You edit my words to make it look as if I was talking to myself and you still respond in its original form?

Zero logic, big toto grin
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:15pm On May 22, 2021
BadBradley:
gutter-bred shovel?

Now what they hell is that? If you're going to use my lexicons, you will have to learn howcto apply them.

I said it and i wasn't wrong; you swapped your school pen for a dick all along.

And you're an emo-bitch too, a very dumb one. You use the world clown because what you lack on vocabulary, you more than make up for in harlotry and dicktology.

Now how do you do it?

You edit my words to make it look as if I was talking to myself and you still respond in its original form?

Zero logic, big toto grin
Who cares? grin no wonder your dick is impotent because instead of being useful you swapped your school pen for a dick no wonder there is nothing good to write home about you because instead of being in school you decided to be useless. cheesy

You are the emo dog and a very dumb one at that @bolded,it is 'word' not "world" you dumbocrat I thought you claimed to be good in English what happened there you dummy tongue you just showed that you have no vocabulary no wonder your life purpose is in erectile dickology and harlotry what a trade you got going for you grin

Of course I edit your words because you are a swine not worth dialoguing with in my own words so I let a pig like you do the talking wink
Zero logic,erectile useless dick. grin
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 5:32pm On May 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Who cares? grin no wonder your dick is impotent because instead of being useful you swapped your school pen for a dick no wonder there is nothing good to write home about you because instead of being in school you decided to be useless. cheesy

You are the emo dog and a very dumb one at that @bolded,it is 'word' not "world" you dumbocrat I thought you claimed to be good in English what happened there you dummy tongue you just showed that you have no vocabulary no wonder your life purpose is in erectile dickology and harlotry what a trade you got going for you grin

Of course I edit your words because you are a swine not worth dialoguing with in my own words so I let a pig like you do the talking wink
Zero logic,erectile useless dick. grin
when you use my word back to me, it's like sweet music. It shows e pain you well well grin

The sad thing about girls like you is that they have low hygiene. A girl who doesn't care how she writes to the world wouldn't bother about her hygiene.

My car engine bay would be well looked after that that public pit you call your vagina.
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:49pm On May 22, 2021
BadBradley:
when you use my word back to me, it's like sweet music. It shows e pain you well well grin

The sad thing about girls like you is that they have low hygiene. A girl who doesn't care how she writes to the world wouldn't bother about her hygiene.

My car engine bay would be well looked after that that public pit you call your vagina.
It pains me well how do you know that can you read my mind or when did you become a psychic grin. LMAO you are on a long road to foolishness if you think that the words of a faceless clown has any effect on me you don't know me at all.I have dealt with your likes on this forum who have done much worse and I gave it right back to them your words have no effect on me hence why I don't bother using my own words on you. I have better priorities instead of trolling someone to embarrass myself just as you are doing now.

The sad thing about boys like you is that they have low hygiene and their brains are occupied by their dicks they have no direction a boy whose unfortunate existence is to troll people better than him obviously shows that such clown cannot care for his hygiene,personal growth and dick for brains.

You don't even have a car so don't bother borrowing someone's engine.Go and take care of that stick you call a dick that is suffering from erectile dysfunction due to much public consumption as a result of the fact that you are a harlot tongue
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures / Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral / CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.