Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband (55420 Views)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 1:46pm On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

It pains me well how do you know that can you read my mind or when did you become a psychic grin. LMAO you are on a long road to foolishness if you think that the words of a faceless clown has any effect on me you don't know me at all.I have dealt with your likes on this forum who have done much worse and I gave it right back to them your words have no effect on me hence why I don't bother using my own words on you. I have better priorities instead of trolling someone to embarrass myself just as you are doing now.

The sad thing about boys like you is that they have low hygiene and their brains are occupied by their dicks they have no direction a boy whose unfortunate existence is to troll people better than him obviously shows that such clown cannot care for his hygiene,personal growth and dick for brains.

You don't even have a car so don't bother borrowing someone's engine.Go and take care of that stick you call a dick that is suffering from erectile dysfunction due to much public consumption as a result of the fact that you are a harlot tongue
another pained long gibberish from an empty slut.

Madam you dey defend your illiteracy

You still defend your harlotry join.

Wetin remain when you no go fit defend. Digital olosho!!!
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:53pm On May 23, 2021
BadBradley:
another pained long gibberish from an empty slut.

Madam you dey defend your illiteracy

You still defend your harlotry join.

Wetin remain when you no go fit defend. Digital olosho!!!
Lol see the long gibberish you posted what an empty slut you are grin

Small gutter boy stop defending your illiteracy and your unfortunate harlotry.

Nothing remain wey you nor go fit defend again.

Digital brolosho tongue

2 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 2:16pm On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol see the long gibberish you posted what an empty slut you are grin

Small gutter boy stop defending your illiteracy and your unfortunate harlotry.

Nothing remain wey you nor go fit defend again.

Digital brolosho tongue
Loooz, you're a favourite slob to troll, dumb illiterate feminist.

See as your friends done abandon you as your shamelessness dey shine like full moon grin
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:26pm On May 23, 2021
BadBradley:
Loooz, you're a favourite slob to troll, dumb illiterate feminist.

See as your friends done abandon you as your shamelessness dey shine like full moon grin

You are one of the dumbest dumbocrats that have argued with me here and you are such a slob,troll and illiterate gutter-bred.

So your friends don dey abandon you because them discover say you nor get sense and your shamelessness dey shine like moon?Ha! tell me more

Shameless slob grin

2 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 9:31pm On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You are one of the dumbest dumbocrats that have argued with me here and you are such a slob,troll and illiterate gutter-bred.

So your friends don dey abandon you because them discover say you nor get sense and your shamelessness dey shine like moon?Ha! tell me more

Shameless slob grin
can you just punctuate to save your life? Just pretend to be smart.

Less than 24 hours and I have thought you new words," gutter-bred and slob". That's something you couldn't learn all your life.

Now self-like your post again to make you feel better.

When nature made your clit larger than your brains, you were foredoomed to be a cross border cum dump and a digital nusiance.

Now like your post by yourself and copy my words back to me.

Nature's purge! grin
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:18pm On May 23, 2021
BadBradley:
can you just punctuate to your life? Just pretend to be smart.

Less than 24 hours and I have thought you new words," gutter-bred and slob". That's something you couldn't learn all your life.

Now self-like your post again to make you feel better.

When nature made your clit larger than your brains, you were foredoomed to be a cross border cum dump and a digital nusiance.

Now like your post by yourself and copy my words back to me.

Nature's purge! grin
Lol you clown, someone else is liking them but you are so dumb to know that.

When nature made your erectile dick smaller than that dustbin you call a brain you were fore doomed to be a border cump dump and digital nuisance like you are here,going through your post you look for trouble because your life offline is unfortunate and doomed.
You can go and create an alternate account to like your own words since that is your problem and what is paining you don't project your silly thoughts on me and claim that I like my own post when you have no proof of that if you think it makes you smart it doesn't it only makes you look silly.

Gutter-bred slob,ugly scallywag.

Nature's unfortunate mess. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 12:51pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol you clown, someone else is liking them but you are so dumb to know that.

When nature made your erectile dick smaller than that dustbin you call a brain you were fore doomed to be a border cump dump and digital nuisance like you are here,going through your post you look for trouble because your life offline is unfortunate and doomed.
You can go and create an alternate account to like your own words since that is your problem and what is paining you don't project your silly thoughts on me and claim that I like my own post when you have no proof of that if you think it makes you smart it doesn't it only makes you look silly.

Gutter-bred slob,ugly scallywag.

Nature's unfortunate mess. tongue
grin grin grin

Yeah someone else after the person stopped and I chided you and the likes came back... grin

That was how emotionally insecure and immature you were. You fell for the bait...you were liking your own horrible post.

This is the age of social media and you can't deliver your points well.

How long are you going to pretend you matter? How long are you going to pretend you're important when you know you have no skills, no craft , no education. You know your life isn't even worth the breath in your lungs.

But you sit all day unwashed trying to pretend you're somebody. When you know you're just a Nairaland addict with zero value.
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:00pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:
grin grin grin

Yeah someone else after the person stopped and I chided you and the likes came back... grin

That was how emotionally insecure and immature you were. You fell for the bait...you were liking your own horrible post.

This is the age of social media and you can't deliver your points well.

How long are you going to pretend you matter? How long are you going to pretend you're important when you know you have no skills, no craft , no education. You know your life isn't even worth the breath in your lungs.

But you sit all day unwashed trying to pretend you're somebody. When you know you're just a Nairaland addict with zero value.

Loolz look at this miscreant his problem is likes are you that Petty what stops you from getting an alternate since like is your problem grin

I have told you time and time again that I don't like my post but since you are insecure and immature you can keep being stupid for all I care cheesy

Look at this horrible dumbocrat in the age of social media he behaves like a lunatic

Small boy when will you start to matter?when are you going to start being important?You have no skills,no craft,no education.Your life isn't even worth the borrowed lungs you are using to breath.

That is why you come online to troll people so as to feel important and matter when you don't offline and you are nobody at all both offline and online so you just come on nairaland to feel useful when in reality you are just a nairaland troll with zero value.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 4:18pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Loolz look at this miscreant his problem is likes are you that Petty what stops you from getting an alternate since like is your problem grin

I have told you time and time again that I don't like my post but since you are insecure and immature you can keep being stupid for all I care cheesy

Look at this horrible dumbocrat in the age of social media he behaves like a lunatic

Small boy when will you start to matter?when are you going to start being important?You have no skills,no craft,no education.Your life isn't even worth the borrowed lungs you are using to breath.

That is why you come online to troll people so as to feel important and matter when you don't offline and you are nobody at all both offline and online so you just come on nairaland to feel useful when in reality you are just a nairaland troll with zero value.
Na this kind semi-aquatic foul-smelling Nairaland addict with her uncommon mumu dey stall data speed for Nairaland so. grin grin

Mother nature no bless you with better penmanship but you dey force yourself. Oya reply again for laughs grin
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:12pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:
Na this kind semi-aquatic foul-smelling Nairaland addict with her uncommon mumu dey stall data speed for Nairaland so. grin grin

Mother nature no bless you with better penmanship but you dey force yourself. Oya reply again for laughs grin
See this gutter-bred,semi-aquatic foul-smelling nairaland addict with his uncommon mumu wey dey stall data speed for nairaland so. tongue tongue

E be like say nature abandon you and deny you blessings as she should because no better sane woman fit follow you offline so you dey force yourself on me wey better pass you 100% lol go find mad woman wey go accommodate your craze nor be by force no wonder you first mention me before.

Brolosho grin

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 5:14pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

See this gutter-bred,semi-aquatic foul-smelling nairaland addict with his uncommon mumu wey dey stall data speed for nairaland so. tongue tongue

E be like say nature abandon you and deny you blessings as she should because no better sane woman fit follow you offline so you dey force yourself on me wey better pass you 100% lol go find mad woman wey go accommodate your craze nor be by force no wonder you first mention me before.

Brolosho grin
so you're almost 45, unmarried and a red light district squatter in port Harcourt? shocked

Ah!!! No surprises anymore. Your frustration dey on turbo grin
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:17pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:
so you're almost 45, unmarried and a red light district squatter in port Harcourt? shocked

Ah!!! No surprises anymore. Your frustration dey on turbo grin
Oh wow shocked

So you are almost 45,unmarried and a red light district squatter in port Harcourt? shocked

Why am I not surprised

No wonder you are frustrated because no sane woman is willing to marry you or fvck that erectile dick even for free hence you are so frustrated grin

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 5:22pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Oh wow shocked

So you are almost 45,unmarried and a red light district squatter in port Harcourt? shocked

Why am I not surprised

No wonder you are frustrated because no sane woman is willing to marry you or fvck that erectile dick even for free hence you are so frustrated grin
listen, don't be a dumb cunt.... Someone who knows you very well accused you of hustling in port Harcourt and that you're almost menopausal and unmarried.

You called a mod to clean the post off grin
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:40pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:
listen, don't be a dumb cunt.... Someone who knows you very well accused you of hustling in port Harcourt and that you're almost menopausal and unmarried.

You called a mod to clean the post off grin
Listen very well don't be a dumb cunt... Someone who knows you very well accused you of hustling your brolosho services in Port Harcourt and that you are at a stage of impotence with a malfunctioning dick and unmarried due to multiple rejections.

grin

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 6:09pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Listen very well don't be a dumb cunt... Someone who knows you very well accused you of hustling your brolosho services in Port Harcourt and that you are at a stage of impotence with a malfunctioning dick and unmarried due to multiple rejections.

grin
men don't have cunts...you do.

This is what happens when you ape someone like a brain-damaged mountain nanny goat.

If this is untrue, why did you call mynd the mod to get raid of that revealing post?
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:19pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:
men don't have cunts...you do.

This is what happens when you ape someone like a brain-damaged mountain nanny goat.

If this is untrue, why did you call mynd the mod to get raid of that revealing post?
An hermaprhodite like you has a cunt don't call yourself a man because you are not.

This is what happens when an ape like you is a damaged brain mountain nanny goat.

Who called the mod?stop projecting your frustration on me you are a clown
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 6:24pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

An hermaprhodite like you has a cunt don't call yourself a man because you are not.

This is what happens when an ape like you is a damaged brain mountain nanny goat.

you're trying to justify your dumbness like you do your harlotry.

You stalk the sexuality section to reawaken your dry, dead pussy grin

Amazontopaz the c.ock-craving lovelorn grin
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 6:26pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

i will furnish everyone with the proof soon.

You're 45, unmarried, medically menopausal with a bigger-than -usual itching clit
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:27pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:
you're trying to justify your dumbness like you do your harlotry.

You stalk the sexuality section to reawaken your dry, dead pussy grin

Amazontopaz the c.ock-craving lovelorn grin
Why are you trying to justify your dumbness like you do with your harlotry cheesy

You stalk the sexuality section to see if you can cure your impotence or get solutions for your malfunctioning erectile dick.

BadBradley the c.ock craving lovelorn grin

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:29pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:
i will furnish everyone with the proof soon.

You're 45, unmarried, medically menopausal with a bigger-than -usual itching clit
I will furnish everyone with the proof soon.

You are 45,unmarried and rejected,medically impotent with a smaller than usual erectile itching bushy dirty dick.

Tueh *spits*

tongue

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Magnoliaa(f): 6:39pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Yup. That's my work. I don't want to know, or see any "fact." If you wrote it, I'm liking and sharing. cheesy There's 'someone' that "dash" me one one like, too. grin It's crazy and funny. To think of the narcissism that goes into logging into another account to like your own post and not simply a liker doing it. Mtcheeew. Who get time?

Next thing na to say me and you na the same person now. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:48pm On May 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yup. That's my work. I don't want to know, or see any "fact." If you wrote it, I'm liking and sharing. cheesy There's someone that "dash" me one one like, too. grin It's crazy and funny. To think of the narcissism that goes into logging into another account to like your own post and not simply a liker doing it. Mtcheeew. Who get time?

Next thing na to say me and you na the same person now. grin grin cheesy
The boy na clown.Maybe he likes his own post that is why he is projecting his narcissism on me
He is a troll and sometimes when I like I reply trolls like him he is not the only one that can bully.

He is a dumbocrat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 6:49pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I will furnish everyone with the proof soon.

You are 45,unmarried and rejected,medically impotent with a smaller than usual erectile itching bushy dirty dick.

Tueh *spits*

tongue
Amazontopaz, an old wrinkling female, lonely and dejected digitally and actually taking solace in Nairaland's sexuality section to get her hairy pussy to reboot again with sexcapades.

Does anyone need proof that this bitch is a sex starved, discarded evening newspaper?

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 6:52pm On May 24, 2021
Amazontopaz is also exposed to be a roadside hoe doing olosho business in port Harcourt, even though she's already old.

Now ask yourselves what kind of girl stalks a olosho beer parlour thread reading about boys fucking prostitutes?

Now she's been abusing the poster all day bit when her secret was exposed she hurriedly called in the mods to get rid of it grin

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:55pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:
Amazontopaz, an old wrinkling female, lonely and dejected digitally and actually taking solace in Nairaland's sexuality section to get her hairy pussy to reboot again with sexcapades.

Does anyone need proof that this bitch is a sex starved, discarded evening newspaper?
BadBradley is that all you could have gone further now look for nude pictures and other things too.So commenting on any thread is a crime I taught you said that I was a hustler in PH why did you not go further and find any post linking me as one.

You are a clown and a old wrinkling Male,lonely and dejected digitally and actually taking solace on nairaland's sexuality section so as to masturbate because you are a shovel and your erectile malfunctioning dick cannot function anywhere except on that section.

Does anyone need proof that this dog is a sex starved discared newspaper?

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 6:57pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

BadBradley is that all you could have gone further now look for nude pictures and other things too.So commenting on any thread is a crime I taught you said that I was a hustler in PH why did you not go further and find any post linking me as one.

You are a clown and a old wrinkling Male,lonely and dejected digitally and actually taking solace on nairaland's sexuality section so as to masturbate because you are a shovel and your erectile malfunctioning dick cannot function anywhere except on that section.

Does anyone need proof that this dog is a sex starved discared newspaper?
okay grin grin
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 6:58pm On May 24, 2021
Where is that Fleetwood Mac song....I need to dance grin grin grin
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:

Bro , I love the way you put to shame that lady, I knew something was wrong with her only to find out she's obsessed with sex grin

She behaves as if she's on drug
But bro, you dishing her like someone with divinity exposing her raw innate nature

Thumbs up my G

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:59pm On May 24, 2021
BadBradley:
Amazontopaz is also exposed to be a roadside hoe doing olosho business in port Harcourt, even though she's already old.

Now ask yourselves what kind of girl stalks a olosho beer parlour thread reading about boys fucking prostitutes?

Now she's been abusing the poster all day bit when her secret was exposed she hurriedly called in ynr mods to get rid of it grin
Are you done? LMAO a fellow clown like you makes unfounded allegations on me and I respond.

BadBradley is a roadside shovel doing brolosho business in Port Harcourt even though he is already old.

Now ask yourself what kind of hermaprhodite stalks olosho beer parlor thread reading about boys fucking prostitutes?

I called the mods because I did not want to respond to the lunatic what exactly did he expose because you are yet to bring concrete proof of any.

You are a dumbocrat if you think you can bully me on nairaland you are too small for that.Try harder

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:59pm On May 24, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Bro , I love the way you put to shame that lady, I knew something was wrong with her only to find out she's obsessed with sex grin

But bro, you dishing her like someone with divinity exposing her raw innate nature

Thumbs up my G
Lol this Akure school drop out is here should I bring your screenshots here too and how you have been exposed numerous times on that politics thread cool ehn Dapo?
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by BadBradley: 7:01pm On May 24, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Thumbs up my G
the big Toto Amazontopaz na frustrated detected menopausal hag angry with men.

She's also a registered a a-naira-a-dozen how in port Harcourt.... Proof loading
Re: Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:01pm On May 24, 2021
All these small hermaphrodites self.

I will so drag and troll you so tey you go tire.

Rubbish grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures / Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral / CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.