Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2990 Views)

I Apologize For The Terrible Things I Said To People Here / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 07, 2021
Re: . by DWJOBScom(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2021
The elders and the keyboard dudes and ladies are on their way
Re: . by PlayMaker14: 3:57pm On May 07, 2021
Dear Nihilist000,

The only thing you did wrong is that you're not concentrating on what brought you there, rather you're wasting your time flirting with a girl who has a weak emotion.

I will advise you focus on the reason why you're there and leave her to wallow in her weak emotional fantasies.

22 Likes

Re: . by Jeon(f): 4:00pm On May 07, 2021
Nihilist000:
Here’s my story,There’s this girl I’ve known since high school,I had a crush on her back then but she didn’t give a sh*t about me, this was like 7 years ago. After high school we started talking more and more and she eventually grew to like me and develop an even bigger crush on me. At this point I wasn’t into her so much anymore but I kept up with the whole thing. I’d ghost her and come back and ghost her again and repeat the circle but she still maintained this crush on me for years up till now. Through out these years,I never took advantage of her attraction to me, I never touched her and even practically avoided seeing her physically because I didn’t want to hurt her or break her heart. Last year December, we had this little fight because she nagged me so much and I lost it and told her somethings which she took the wrong way and stopped talking to me. I apologized and after forming for me for days(which irritated me) she forgave me and we moved on. Last month I eventually traveled abroad to get a medical degree, she increased her calls and texts and I didn’t mind because I just felt she was scared I’d ghost her. Now a week ago, she called me on video call and kept her camera shut off as usual because she’s shy,I told her we couldn’t continue making video calls like this without me seeing her face and then I offered to add somebody else to our video call to make it more interesting, she thought I was kidding but I added up this other girl who she knew I was friends with. I gisted a bit with the new friend and eventually ended the video call when I noticed the first girl was mute and wasn’t saying anything. Immediately after, I received a text from her saying she’s really tired and would be going to bed now. It’s been a week+ now since then and we’ve not texted each other. I personally don’t want to text her because I don’t want her making the whole thing a big deal and making me apologize when I did nothing wrong. Note: I am not in a relationship with this girl, never have been, only flirted occasionally when I was bored.

What should I do guys? Did I do anything wrong and if so, should I apologize?

Pls don't apologize

Just take the pill.

1 Like

Re: . by SweetVibe: 4:01pm On May 07, 2021
Dont act guilty like you did any wrong, just call her but act like nothing happened and do normal greeting and talk, then stylishly tell her the other girl who who is your friend fiancee extend her greetings. This will remove all doubt from her.

3 Likes

Re: . by 3pleDAssistant: 4:05pm On May 07, 2021
apologize for what exactly?
I missed the part where you stated or clarified your offence

1 Like

Re: . by richmond500: 4:11pm On May 07, 2021
Nihilist000:
...I received a text from her saying she’s really tired and would be going to bed now. It’s been a week+ now since then and we’ve not texted each other. should I apologize?

u mean she's on her bed for a whole week? shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 07, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
apologize for what exactly?

I missed the part where you stated or clarified your offence
My friends seem to think I broke her heart or hurt her emotions by adding the other girl in on our video call.
Re: . by richmond500: 4:13pm On May 07, 2021
shocked very strong matter
Re: . by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 07, 2021
richmond500:
u mean she's on her bed for a whole week?
We had the video call in the night and it’s been a week since then since we spoke to each other.
Re: . by Opak001(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2021
Jeon:

Pls don't apologize

Just take the pill.
the Red or The Blue
Re: . by richmond500: 4:17pm On May 07, 2021
Nihilist000:
We had the video call in the night and it’s been a week since then since we spoke to each other.
why would u apologized? U did nothing wrong.
Re: . by richmond500: 4:17pm On May 07, 2021
Opak001:
the Red or The Blue
the purple

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 07, 2021
Cc:

Dpsychologist
CAPSLOCKED
ubunja
Re: . by 3pleDAssistant: 4:29pm On May 07, 2021
Nihilist000:
My friends seem to think I broke her heart or hurt her emotions by adding the other girl in on our video call.

Oh yes! You kinda did. She wanted to chat with you and could have wanted to say some private things with you. she could have NOT been interested in chatting with some other person or being comfortable with someone else joining her conversation with you.

And you could have also aroused some sense of jealousy in her by introducing another girl into your affair.

So yes, you could have offended her with that.

2 Likes

Re: . by Deicide: 5:01pm On May 07, 2021
it seems like you still like the girl to care that much if you've hurt her feelings.
Re: . by Ehinjuola: 6:48pm On May 07, 2021
This gender self.

Majority of them don't know what they want from what they need. (I fear if there's any)

Being friends is different from being into relationship with someone.

I can see form of jealousness here.

Future is fe.MALE indeed.

SMH.
Re: . by luminouz(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2021
Nihilist000:
Here’s my story,There’s this girl I’ve known since high school,I had a crush on her back then but she didn’t give a sh*t about me, this was like 7 years ago. After high school we started talking more and more and she eventually grew to like me and develop an even bigger crush on me. At this point I wasn’t into her so much anymore but I kept up with the whole thing. I’d ghost her and come back and ghost her again and repeat the circle but she still maintained this crush on me for years up till now. Through out these years,I never took advantage of her attraction to me, I never touched her and even practically avoided seeing her physically because I didn’t want to hurt her or break her heart. Last year December, we had this little fight because she nagged me so much and I lost it and told her somethings which she took the wrong way and stopped talking to me. I apologized and after forming for me for days(which irritated me) she forgave me and we moved on. Last month I eventually traveled abroad to get a medical degree, she increased her calls and texts and I didn’t mind because I just felt she was scared I’d ghost her. Now a week ago, she called me on video call and kept her camera shut off as usual because she’s shy,I told her we couldn’t continue making video calls like this without me seeing her face and then I offered to add somebody else to our video call to make it more interesting, she thought I was kidding but I added up this other girl who she knew I was friends with. I gisted a bit with the new friend and eventually ended the video call when I noticed the first girl was mute and wasn’t saying anything. Immediately after, I received a text from her saying she’s really tired and would be going to bed now. It’s been a week+ now since then and we’ve not texted each other. I personally don’t want to text her because I don’t want her making the whole thing a big deal and making me apologize when I did nothing wrong. Note: I am not in a relationship with this girl, never have been, only flirted occasionally when I was bored.

A medical student with a weak heart, yet calls himself nihilist?

Fake story

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 07, 2021
luminouz:

Fake story
No sh*t Sherlock! What part of I’m only a month into medical school did you not understand? As for the name, it’s just random,I mean you call yourself “luminouz” and you’re not exactly a light bulb or did you develop bioluminescence overnight?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 07, 2021
Nihilist000:

U Are Confused. U Don't Even Know Weda U Av Interest In Her Or Not. If U Like Her, Be Straight 4ward. Instead Of Beating Around D Bush Of Love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 07, 2021
My problem is that you have not fuccked the hell out of her pussy for all the shakara she did for you before. angry
Re: . by 1F30M4(f): 11:45pm On May 07, 2021
I don't think there's so much of an issue

I agree you didn't do well by adding your friend to the video call, she didn't want that but you went ahead with it anyway.. Least you would've done was to suggest you both went back to sending chats, voice notes orr making audio calls seeing that she was too shy for video call.. She video called and you decided to add your new friend; another girl, aaand you both comfortably started gisting "the supposed video caller(a girl who seems to have a big crush on you now) probably felt like the odd one out" lol c'mon you should know that she just wanted to speak to you, no one else..

Well, if she isn't having a rethink of her chances with you then maybe she's quite busy & got enough on her plate.. Considering that you both ain't in a relationship proper, and I'm quite sure you're not even weighing in on that, not now & maybe not in the nearest future, you could however check up on her as a friend, heaven will not fall.. Apologizing to her will make her overthink things, I feel so long as there's nothing serious going on between you two then it should wear off.. Ask her how she's been doing and all that, if she talks about that video call and how uncomfortable she was about you adding your friend blah blah(I doubt she will, but if she does), you can apologize & say it wasn't your intention to sideline her that way.

2 Likes

Re: . by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2021
luminouz:

Fake story

Na Wannabe (nihilist) the boy be..
I have even seen him on Glycolysiss thread yet he is confused.
Boy wey dey get gf wey dey hide her face for video call?? Both him and her are just childish immature clowns.
I laugh at his confusion and stupidity
Re: . by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 08, 2021
Nonexistent1:
My problem is that you have not fuccked the hell out of her pussy for all the shakara she did for you before. angry
I just couldn’t bring myself to, I always thought of the aftermath, she was already so clingy and having sex with her would have made her unbearably clingy plus there’s this big chance that she’s still a virgin. I don’t want that baggage bro.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 08, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Na Wannabe (nihilist) the boy be..
I have even seen him on Glycolysiss thread yet he is confused.
Boy wey dey get gf wey dey hide her face for video call?? Both him and her are just childish immature clowns.
I laugh at his confusion and stupidity
The fact that you couldn’t read and understand points to one thing, you spend all your time on the red pill threads even to the extent of memorizing the monikers of the other readers but you’re most possibly a nobody in real life. Being a red piller doesn’t mean you should be devoid of reasoning and conscience. Make use of your brain while you still have it bro, you won’t have it forever.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 08, 2021
1F30M4:
I don't think there's so much of an issue

I agree you didn't do well by adding your friend to the video call, she didn't want that but you went ahead with it anyway.. Least you would've done was to suggest you both went back to sending chats, voice notes orr making audio calls seeing that she was too shy for video call.. She video called and you decided to add your new friend; another girl, aaand you both comfortably started gisting "the supposed video caller(a girl who seems to have a big crush on you now) probably felt like the odd one out" lol c'mon you should know that she just wanted to speak to you, no one else..

Well, if she isn't having a rethink of her chances with you then maybe she's quite busy & got enough on her plate.. Considering that you both ain't in a relationship proper, and I'm quite sure you're not even weighing in on that, not now & maybe not in the nearest future, you could however check up on her as a friend, heaven will not fall.. Apologizing to her will make her overthink things, I feel so long as there's nothing serious going on between you two then it should wear off.. Ask her how she's been doing and all that, if she talks about that video call and how uncomfortable she was about you adding your friend blah blah(I doubt she will, but if she does), you can apologize & say it wasn't your intention to sideline her that way.
Thanks for taking your time to offer your advice. At this point I think I’ll just let everything go. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: . by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2021
Nihilist000:
The fact that you couldn’t read and understand points to one thing, you spend all your time on the red pill threads even to the extent of memorizing the monikers of the other readers but you’re most possibly a nobody in real life. Being a red piller doesn’t mean you should be devoid of reasoning and conscience. Make use of your brain while you still have it bro, you won’t have it forever.

You just posted trash...
Bringing your relationship to public domain for inputs shows how much of a weakling you are..
Speak to me whenever you can be able to fix your life and affair ..
Bye Kid.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 08, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You just posted trash...
Bringing your relationship to public domain for inputs shows how much of a weakling you are..
Speak to me whenever you can be able to fix your life and affair ..
Bye Kid.
Lol,I can fix your life bro,I’ll give you a job so you don’t have to spend so much time on the red pill threads playing pretend alpha male but now that that’s out of the way. Is that your red pill prophet accused of simping? grin

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 7:45pm On May 08, 2021
Nihilist000:
And did you define this relationship? Simply tell her you don't have her at heart so she can give her time to someone else
Re: . by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 08, 2021
SweetCunt97:
And did you define this relationship? Simply tell her you don't have her at heart so she can give her time to someone else
If she eventually texts me then I’ll do this, unfailing.
Re: . by frozen70(f): 10:28pm On May 08, 2021
Nihilist000:

What you did wrong was bringing both of them for a video call, it wasn't a good thinking

You shouldn't have done that and non of them will believe that you have never slept with each other

Simply end the relationship and get matured when next you go into a relationship
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 08, 2021
frozen70:

What you did wrong was bringing both of them for a video call, it wasn't a good thinking

You shouldn't have done that and non of them will believe that you have never slept with each other

Simply end the relationship and get matured when next you go into a relationship
I’m not in a relationship with either of them but thanks for the advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video / Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? / Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.