Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video (2999 Views)

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by Tokotaya: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Woman barges into hotel room, ignores side chick, beats her husband silly (Video)

A trending video has shown the moment a woman caught her husband cheating with a side chick in a hotel room.

She did something that is not common in such situations. She completely ignored the side chick and focused strictly on her husband, who she gave a beating of his life.

Guilty conscience perhaps stopped the man from throwing a single punch as the woman tosses him around and pins him onto the bed at a point.

The clip opens with the wife shouting at the entrance to the room for the man to open the door.

When he refuses to open the door, the lady, who seems to have the energy of an injured bull, throws her weight against the door, which buckles, but is held in place by the husband who is pushing from inside with both hands.

With another hefty push from the woman, the door yields completely.

When the door opens, the side chick is seen quickly dressing up, but the wife pays her no attention and goes straight for her husband.

The woman can be heard yelling at her husband in Spanish.

The side chick carries her handbag and quietly leaves the room as the couple continues to wrestle.

Watch the video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/12/13/woman-barges-into-hotel-room-ignores-side-chick-beats-her-husband-silly-video/

Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by nightfox01(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
How wise people act
Face the problem squarely

8 Likes

Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by Streetmovement(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo this one na WrestleMania o grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by Creamypie(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
This na poor, dirty room, maybe na ghetto Zone self
Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by Tokotaya: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Naija women, come and see ya mate! This is how it's done grin grin grin
Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by illicit(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin
Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by CrownLands(m): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
This is how people should face their problems. Straight on!

She's the breadwinner here, that's why she has the strength to confront him this way.

He's a goner! A broke honker!

1 Like

Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by Suunnn(f): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tokotaya:
Woman barges into hotel room, ignores side chick, beats her husband silly (Video)

A trending video has shown the moment a woman caught her husband cheating with a side chick in a hotel room.

She did something that is not common in such situations. She completely ignored the side chick and focused strictly on her husband, who she gave a beating of his life.

Guilty conscience perhaps stopped the man from throwing a single punch as the woman tosses him around and pins him onto the bed at a point.

The clip opens with the wife shouting at the entrance to the room for the man to open the door.

When he refuses to open the door, the lady, who seems to have the energy of an injured bull, throws her weight against the door, which buckles, but is held in place by the husband who is pushing from inside with both hands.

With another hefty push from the woman, the door yields completely.

When the door opens, the side chick is seen quickly dressing up, but the wife pays her no attention and goes straight for her husband.

The woman can be heard yelling at her husband in Spanish.

The side chick carries her handbag and quietly leaves the room as the couple continues to wrestle.

Watch the video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/12/13/woman-barges-into-hotel-room-ignores-side-chick-beats-her-husband-silly-video/
Hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by maureensylvia(f): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
I like this woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by GOFRONT(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Has the woman forgotten the excuse that "Men are ploygamous in nature??
Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by jeromestarks: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Only few women are enjoying their marriages because the have pushed away good men who approached them when they were young and have married men who has no love for them or whose love have grown cold.

You're currently paying for the choices you made.

Everyone pays eventually.
Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by ItsTutsi(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
You like violence? undecided
maureensylvia:
I like this woman
Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by Chee59(f): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Exactly.
Like I told someone, when a woman has issue with another woman getting close to her man, the logical thing is to address her man, or in this case, beat him silly. She has no business with the other woman, and truthfully, fighting the other woman will be sport for the sadistic man to watch.
Face your man.
Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by Baronthecelebri: 12:32am On Dec 14, 2022
The man is a SIMPLE Man
Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by Kobicove(m): 12:33am On Dec 14, 2022
Ghetto hotel room undecided
Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by Holybaddo: 12:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Na why I dey prefer expensive hotels

They wouldn’t allow anyone in my room without my permission

Damn money is good
Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by Michelle55: 7:09am On Dec 14, 2022
My kind of woman! cheesy but I would have preferred if she let them be and channel this energy to her kids and herself, no man deserves such attention, especially all these efulefus that disguised as husbands.

I would completely ignore you and channel the energy to the kids and the betterment of my life. No man is worth fighting for, live ya life like he doesn't exist and you would notice a tremendous change.

After the beating and shouting, the efulefu would simply change tactics and continue his extramarital affairs so, why waste your time and effort trying to salvage what's already lost? grin
Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by mmadu5(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2022
The husband is tired of fu cking a whale lol
Re: Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video by detectivejones: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2022
As it should be, face your problem from the root

(1) (Reply)

Face Me I Slap U Compound / Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please / The Most ROMANTIC Day Of The Week (A Poll)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.