Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - (2882 Views)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / Unmarried, Childless Women Are Happiest People Of All, Says Expert / The Kind Of List We Give Men, Women Are Meant To Be Rolling During Wedding- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2021
Removed
Will update later.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by peteregwu(m): 4:41pm On May 07, 2021
If you say women are evil, Likewise men too.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Richy4(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2021
OP learn to use the word "SOME"... it's not really difficult to type... Stop generalizing...

4 Likes

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2021
peteregwu:
If you say women are evil, Likewise men too.

Men are generally good to all, and yet bad

Woman are bad, yet wonderfully good to their children

2 Likes

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2021
Richy4:
OP learn to use the word "SOME"... it's not really difficult to type... Stop generalizing...

As you say, I wanted to edit and use the word SOME, but instantly having too many flash back I held back. For me to generalize it is okay

Sorry bro. I just cannot stop seeing this vagina people in a bad light

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2021
I will corpulate with a woman
A woman will beget my seed
A woman will live with me and enjoy with me

But I just cannot depend on them, neigther will I trust my soul to them

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by tobechi20(m): 5:58pm On May 07, 2021
Men have been intimidating women for long, now women do the same

2 Likes

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 7:17pm On May 07, 2021
tobechi20:
Men have been intimidating women for long, now women do the same

The emotional intimidation of women is just too strong
Women are just too powerful angry
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by peteregwu(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2021
Lostchild:

You mean men generally good to all. I would have agreed with you but when I remember our past leaders in Nigeria, I weep. Not even now that we have buhari. My weeping is now as big as the ocean. Pls don't even talk about men for now. Their evil is more. embarassed
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 11:01pm On May 07, 2021
peteregwu:

You mean men generally good to all. I would have agreed with you but when I remember our past leaders in Nigeria, I weep. Not even now that we have buhari. My weeping is now as big as the ocean. Pls don't even talk about men for now. Their evil is more. embarassed

Chai
Chai
I shake my head
If you talk about Nigeria leaders! I give up
Na God go punish them.

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by cococandy(f): 5:15am On May 08, 2021
Lostchild:

You are more likely to be duped, kidnapped, robbed, raped, physically hurt or die at the hands of your fellow man . But go awff.

The dumass below me sha

5 Likes

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by OiOi: 6:44am On May 08, 2021
The clown's comment above me tho.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Richy4(m): 6:55am On May 08, 2021
Lostchild:

As you say, I wanted to edit and use the word SOME, but instantly having too many flash back I held back. For me to generalize it is okay

Sorry bro. I just cannot stop seeing this vagina people in a bad light

I am just concern because having been privileged to study statistics as a borrowed course, I understand better...I may probably have been thinking like you and won't understand the importance of not Painting with the Same Brush ...

Now, when you are talking about women being bad, You did not select a population....There are women species all over the world.. different race, colour differences, different age bracket etc.. is it Nigerian women only or women all over the world that were bad? <<<<Importance of statistics.,,

Let us say you eliminated other countries except Nigeria, if I'm correct, Nigeria has 36 states and Capital.... Did you experience all this bad experiences in all the 36 states...where is your statistical observation from (.is it in kogi or Lagos etc}

Now if you carry a survey about Unethical Behavior of women... You have to state the area you were looking at for example
<< Is it a bad behavior in work places
<<< is it bad behavior in various homes
<<< is it when they appear in public spaces etc......That should also show in your observation

And I'm gonna assure you that there's no way u will have 100% positive/ negative... so if 97% agrees with you, are you going to throw away the opinion of the 3% that disagrees..

No one is gonna dispute/ rubbish what you may have passed through from the hands of women but there are some people who thinks that women were angels because of their own experiences and observations... and you too will not dismiss their opinion but respect it... That's why using the word "some" in a write up like this is Better and it will also make u sound smarter because u considered others who might have different opinion ....

3 Likes

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by RightToReject(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2021
It amounts to mental parochialism going about lumping a whole gender, tribe, or people together and insult them directly or indirectly. If someone is to factually sum your entire existence and your whole family and mete out some bile on you herein to have a dose taste of your own medicine, you'll cry murder and even have some wannabe libertarians in different guises supporting you.

Good or bad isn't exclusive to a particular gender.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2021
cococandy:

You are more likely to be duped, kidnapped, robbed, raped, physically hurt or die at the hands of your fellow man . But go awff.

The dumass below me sha

I know that there are a lot of bad men out there

But I cannot generalize that all men are bad
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2021
Richy4:

I am just concern because having been privileged to study statistics as a borrowed course, I understand better...I may probably have been thinking like you and won't understand the importance of not Painting with the Same Brush ...

Now, when you are talking about women being bad, You did not select a population....There are women species all over the world.. different race, colour differences, different age bracket etc.. is it Nigerian women only or women all over the world that were bad? <<<<Importance of statistics.,,

Let us say you eliminated other countries except Nigeria, if I'm correct, Nigeria has 36 states and Capital.... Did you experience all this bad experiences in all the 36 states...where is your statistical observation from (.is it in kogi or Lagos etc}

Now if you carry a survey about Unethical Behavior of women... You have to state the area you were looking at for example
<< Is it a bad behavior in work places
<<< is it bad behavior in various homes
<<< is it when they appear in public spaces etc......That should also show in your observation

And I'm gonna assure you that there's no way u will have 100% positive/ negative... so if 97% agrees with you, are you going to throw away the opinion of the 3% that disagrees..

No one is gonna dispute/ rubbish what you may have passed through from the hands of women but there are some people who thinks that women were angels because of their own experiences and observations... and you too will not dismiss their opinion but respect it... That's why using the word "some" in a write up like this is Better and it will also make u sound smarter because u considered others who might have different opinion ....

You judge correctly. I did some edit
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by cococandy(f): 6:53pm On May 08, 2021
Lostchild:

If we want to talk about the Evil of men, I tell you it will take many weeks and more.

If na the wickedness of men, make we no go that side. Man wickedness is as high as the sky itself

So you’re admitting then that your thread is based on falsehood
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2021
cococandy:

So you’re admitting then that your thread is based on falsehood

How my thread take be base on falsehood?

Are women not generally bad?

I know that there are many bad men out there but women are generally bad and only good on their children and family
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 1:29am On May 09, 2021
cococandy
I admit to you at first that men are bad because I picture some of the bad things a man can do but that doesn't mean i admitted to you that men are generally bad.

If all men are bad, then God will have wipe and destroy this earth completely.

Woman are naturally very bad but they are not violent in nature unlike men

Women are perfect mothers but they make terrible wives

Womam are just a photo-copy of men
While Men are the original.

My conclusion is that; women are more of bad than good
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by 1F30M4(f): 4:51am On May 09, 2021
Lostchild:
I picture some of the bad things a man can do but that doesn't mean that men are generally bad.

If all men are bad, then God will have wipe and destroy this earth completely.

LOL. Don't kid yourself bruh

Lostchild:
Womam are just a photo-copy of men
While Men are the original.

If (all) women are more bad than good and they are photocopies of men, so therefore (all) men are bad; originally.. In other words, vagina pipu dey learn work for where men dey nau? Nahh you don't need to answer this at all, it's just rhetorical..

You want a woman cos you weren't created to be alone.. You will find a beautiful woman, very pleasing.. You'd sure wanna know that which is relatively easier yh; you'll find women who'll lay with you in bed, you'll find women to frolick with you, you'll find women who will beget children for you, you'll find women who are ever ready to enjoy your money with you; yes you will find them EVERYWHERE.. But you do want a good woman right, who no like better thing?! You can absolutely have it all but certainly not with this mindset of yours.. You will ruin everything before you realize it since you cannot stop seeing them in a bad light.. Yeah, you need to work on yourself first

There are bad people everywhere irrespective of their nationality, race, tribe, religious beliefs, gender orrr even blood ties; bad people live amongst us so also are good people

I'm in no way disputing the fact that you've had bad experiences with women in the past, your feelings are absolutely valid.. On a lighter note though, if the men say all women are bad and the women say all men are wicked, that means everybody is bad niyen, sometimes even our creator isn't spared lol.
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2021
1F30M4:

LOL. Don't kid yourself bruh

If (all) women are more bad than good and they are photocopies of men, so therefore (all) men are bad; originally.. In other words, vagina pipu dey learn work for where men dey nau? Nahh you don't need to answer this at all, it's just rhetorical..

You want a woman cos you weren't created to be alone.. You will find a beautiful woman, very pleasing.. You'd sure wanna know that which is relatively easier yh; you'll find women who'll lay with you in bed, you'll find women to frolick with you, you'll find women who will beget children for you, you'll find women who are ever ready to enjoy your money with you; yes you will find them EVERYWHERE.. But you do want a good woman right, who no like better thing?! You can absolutely have it all but certainly not with this mindset of yours.. You will ruin everything before you realize it since you cannot stop seeing them in a bad light.. Yeah, you need to work on yourself first

There are bad people everywhere irrespective of their nationality, race, tribe, religious beliefs, gender orrr even blood ties; bad people live amongst us so also are good people

I'm in no way disputing the fact that you've had bad experiences with women in the past, your feelings are absolutely valid.. On a lighter note though, if the men say all women are bad and the women say all men are wicked, that means everybody is bad niyen, sometimes even our creator isn't spared lol.

You speak true. grin

I am trying to let go of my past and look towards the future, but it is diffult when the past keep repeating itself.

This is why I need to work on my life first.

I need a renew mind.
May God help me

angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by mutter(f): 11:06am On May 09, 2021
Truth be told humans can be evil.
The lowest of creatures that God created... Which animal kills and hurts another just out of pleasure or envy or some other crapy mood.

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Belafonte(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2021
mutter:
Truth be told humans can be evil.
The lowest of creatures that God created... Which animal kills and hurts another just out of pleasure or envy or some other crapy mood.

I wouldn't say humans are the lowest creatures God created. The problem is choice and the systems humans have for choosing and the factors that influence choices humans make.

Any creature that can create a skyscraper and internet-enabled devices is definitely not the lowest creature God created. Btw, humans are the only creatures made in God's image.

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2021
I maybe bashing women so much because I have seen so much when it come to women. I am now @ the age where I need to find a good partner and help mate to channel me through the hash jouney of life but I just have to be very, very careful and prayerful.

Recently a man in my street was crying and he said out loud, God, as gentle as I am, why didnt you give me a good woman as a wife.

With so much pain, he cried that the woman is making him to suffer. After many years of marriage, he saw that the woman is missing the attention of other men. The man cried and left home for days and has not yet return.
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by descarado: 7:13pm On May 12, 2021
Stay clear of women.
Tell your loved ones too.
Ay woman I your family,do disown.

Unemployment has caused lots f things in Nigeria
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Saintmary(f): 4:59am On May 13, 2021
Lostchild:
CountVersailles

Your brother's wife is a very selfish woman. I repeat; she is a very self centered person and I say to you to be very careful of that kind of woman.

A woman like that nothing good can come out from her to you. In fact she doesn't want anything good for you. She wanted you to go and live in one room, face me I slap you area before she can believe that your brother is not the one still paying your rent.

Please do not confront her. Continue to mind your business and secretely avoid her like a plague. I have seen woman separate childhood friends. I have seen woman separate brothers.

I, myself women has caused me too many troubles of life. Women has caused me to loss millions, upon millions of naira even up till this day I am still trying recover myself.

Even Adam accuse eve before God and said to God, the woman you brought to me gave me the fruit

Last week I heard two women conversing that women are very powerful and can destroy within the blink of an eye. They said anywhere there are women; the peace will ceased to exist.

In 2013, a young lady accused one american baseball player of rape and this young man was sentence to 5 years in prison. The young lady was compensated with more than $1 million dollars. After the man spent five years in prison, the truth came out at the end the young lady said, her accusation was the work of the devil.

I was so angry last night because one American young man, a super star was sentenced to 3 years in prison because one lady accused him of rape even though the young man is innocent. The woman did this, maybe she is looking for money or mabe she wants to end the sport career of this young man.

In different year of my troubles, I even encounter two different genuine prophet of God who told me to stay without a woman for a long time, if not they will kill me before my time. The more I stay alone, the more it become clearer to me why men should not marry early in life.

I even met a brother who was weeping that his Jehovah withness wife has turn all his children against him after 18 years of him, labouring to give them the best life. He wept and told me he wish he never got married.

・If Satan wants to destroy a man, a woman must be used
・Yes if God wants to bless a man, he can also use a woman

It was even a woman that accuse me that I wanted to kidnapped her children even though I was seeing her for the first time and dont even know the children she was talking about. It was God that save me from the angry mob.

Yes, It was even a woman the devils used to channel my younger brother to his early grave (RIP)

Over the years I have got the excessive feeling of deslike towards women even though I did love to fu:c'k them.

Yes I did like to constantly fu:c'k a woman to beget children.

Yes I did like to fu:c'k a woman to satisfy my hornyness

I deslike women yet I cannot be complete without a woman in my life because God did not create a man to be alone.

Yes, I so much deslike women but I need a woman to enjoy my money with me.

I deslike women yet I need the warm hug and soft touch of a good woman.

I deslike women but I miss the soft lips and kisses of a woman

I want a beautiful woman to tell me she love me even though I feel that their love is fake.

I want a woman but I just deslike their brains.

My bed will not keep me warm and all my pillows will not hug me back

The heart of a woman is the devils workshop

Dammn: I miss fu'cking a woman

You attract what you deserve
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2021
Saintmary:

You attract what you deserve

Mary
The kind of bad women wey they come my way I no deserve am at all. I decided to celibate for a while because I saw that there are just about too many wrong women out there.

I am just being too over careful, and I have prayed over it because most of the things we over looked can be a life saver
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Saintmary(f): 1:29pm On May 13, 2021
Lostchild:

Mary
The kind of bad women wey they come my way I no deserve am at all. I decided to celibate for a while because I saw that it was a spiritual magnet

You're not the one to determine what you deserve, it's God/Universe/Karma.
Repent of your previous wrongdoings, go celibate, then confess good things for yourself. All will be well.
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2021
Saintmary:

You're not the one to determine what you deserve, it's God/Universe/Karma.
Repent of your previous wrongdoings, go celibate, then confess good things for yourself. All will be well.

Wathin I want to repent for? Who I do wrong?

Have you dated before? If yes why did you to date someone in the past or present?
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Saintmary(f): 3:47pm On May 13, 2021
Lostchild:

Wathin I want to repent for? Who I do wrong?

Have you dated before? If yes why did you to date someone in the past or present?

If you have hurt someone before, you will get hurt too.

How are you to know if you've hurt someone especially when you've dated before, God doesn't see things the way we do, only His mercy covers us, if not, it would have been worse.

If you believe in God, ask for mercy.
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Lostchild(m): 1:37am On May 14, 2021
Saintmary:

If you have hurt someone before, you will get hurt too.

How are you to know if you've hurt someone especially when you've dated before, God doesn't see things the way we do, only His mercy covers us, if not, it would have been worse.

If you believe in God, ask for mercy.

Mary.
The grace of God has been my safe haven. I know you strongly feel that my demise with women are the consequences of my previous actions. To be honest I have not offended anyone. I am the peaceful and loving type who respect the feeling of others. All my life I forgive and forget, but there is a reality that if you forget history, the history will repeat itself. I am not labelling women as bad base on my relationship experience, NO. I label women as more of bad base on my life experience in general. Although I have come to understand women a lot in many ways.

When it comes to my dating life; You have to still picture things from the spiritual too. Sometimes not every human on earth is permitted to do as they like base on God purpose for them. And many times the devils will bring the most evil man/woman into the life of a person just to destroy them, that is why celibacy is very good for me.

In this 21st century, dating/marriage is very dangerous. I just need to pray to Almighty God to guide me to find a woman with Godly charater who will not sink me before my time. I have had so much troubles in life because of wrong women, I just do not need more. I have never mistakenly or delibrately impregant any girl or done abortion in my life and will never partake in such evil act.

Mary. I did edit on the thread above, please check it to understand my point more
Re: Women Are More Of Bad Than Good - by Saintmary(f): 5:25am On May 15, 2021
Lostchild:

Mary.
The grace of God has been my safe haven. I know you strongly feel that my demise with women are the consequences of my previous actions. To be honest I have not offended anyone. I am the peaceful and loving type who respect the feeling of others. All my life I forgive and forget, but there is a reality that if you forget history, the history will repeat itself. I am not labelling women as bad base on my relationship experience, NO. I label women as more of bad base on my life experience in general. Although I have come to understand women a lot in many ways.

When it comes to my dating life; You have to still picture things from the spiritual too. Sometimes not every human on earth is permitted to do as they like base on God purpose for them. And many times the devils will bring the most evil man/woman into the life of a person just to destroy them, that is why celibacy is very good for me.

In this 21st century, dating/marriage is very dangerous. I just need to pray to Almighty God to guide me to find a woman with Godly charater who will not sink me before my time. I have had so much troubles in life because of wrong women, I just do not need more. I have never mistakenly or delibrately impregant any girl or done abortion in my life and will never partake in such evil act.

Mary. I did edit on the thread above, please check it to understand my point more

Hmmm, you got my attention here.

You see, I wish you the best.
I love the fact that you decided to go celibate, some sort of spiritual and physical cleansing. It's a worthy venture.

Who am I to judge you? I don't believe I have the right, forgive my hasty assumption.

Please do post about your journey here as it will help those who want to tow the same path.

I'm rooting for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Why People Should Not Blame Ataga For Cheating / Husband Or Dictator? By J. Lee Grady / Which Naija City Will U Settle In All Things Bieng Equal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.