Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker (15388 Views)

Large Cache Of Arms & Ammunition Intercepted At Onne Port (Pics, Video) / Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer / Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by Testtest0: 6:43pm On May 07, 2021
Very good
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by Angrygoat: 6:43pm On May 07, 2021
Guide me away from the triple beam

Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by KahlDrogo(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2021
Look at his head. Typical ipobic terrorist. grin

1 Like

Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by babatee90(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Initially, I didn't read the report but from the lamentation in one of the comments, I knew, na as usual. The poster is already shedding tears at subsequent comments. grin

I now went back to read. CONFIRMED, na dem. grin

The name shouldn't confuse anyone, names are claimed to evade apprehension.

A very clear identity is the shape of his head, take a look at it very well. grin

you are mad o grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by slam7000(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2021
temitope27:
If not they stated his town I would have taught his one of those lost sheep of Israel that are to be found cheesy

I can’t resist the temptation to comment and quote you grin

Umu Israel don’t travel to Italy....When you hear of Italy...Cultism, gangs, drug especially heroin and last but not the least prostitution. It’s Oshobaba pikin dem.

Nothing concern umu Israel aka flatinoes with Italy. Count us out.

2 Likes

Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by Angrygoat: 6:58pm On May 07, 2021
See the story sef he claims he claims. Naso. So everywhere he went to and was lodged. He was blindfolded. E dey pain me say no be China dwm catch am. He can't remember this he can't remember that, but he can remember his reward abi. Lock him up and jail him fast. Idiot
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by slam7000(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Initially, I didn't read the report but from the lamentation in one of the comments, I knew, na as usual. The poster is already shedding tears at subsequent comments. grin

I now went back to read. CONFIRMED, na dem. grin

The name shouldn't confuse anyone, names are claimed to evade apprehension.

A very clear identity is the shape of his head, take a look at it very well. grin

Take your time bro. Flatinoes left Italy for Edo people ages ago. angry angry

Besides, flatinoes don’t bleach like that muthafucka holding his pellets.

Chukwu Okike Abiama has blessed us with beautiful skin and complexion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by atilla(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2021
For 4000 euros
This guy has wasted his life
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by Benrosaria(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2021
After publication what’s next

Return the drugs back to owner
Sell to us cheaply
Jail or free the boy based on bail
Ship the drugs direct to contact

What judgement really does NDLEA pass on to this unnecessary excusable greedy persons ??
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by Churchill6767: 7:09pm On May 07, 2021
tit:
Poor Italians.
Nothing for them to smoke this night.

Heroin isn't smoked.
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by Ogunleti01: 7:10pm On May 07, 2021
HonNL:

NDLEA
See im nose like old Peugeot silencer
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by temitope27(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2021
slam7000:

I can’t resist the temptation to commentand quote you grin

Umu Israel don’t travel to Italy....When you hear of Italy...Cultism, gangs, drug especially heroin and last but not the least prostitution. It’s Oshobaba pikin dem.

Nothing concern umu Israel aka flatinoes with Italy. Count us out.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by YorubaLord: 7:14pm On May 07, 2021
grin grin grin

Am I surprised? Not at all...

1 Like

Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by Ream4: 7:28pm On May 07, 2021
Oh
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by ekestic1976(f): 7:32pm On May 07, 2021
Edo state boy must have been a TENANT in Owerri, Enugu or Onitsha grin grin grin
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 07, 2021
Lavisha:
Amaka...

Edo state now na Ibo? U get sense at all? Even if na Edo, and so? Which tribe is free from all these crap?

1 Like

Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by neyohh: 8:00pm On May 07, 2021
For 4k?

You see, a lot of naija youths need re orientation .

You can make 4k by just investing.

And we can't even talk.
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by segun18(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2021
It is well. The way of the transgressor is hard.
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by Clinghton: 8:35pm On May 07, 2021
His eyes tells lots of story.
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by Emmypure: 8:47pm On May 07, 2021
Imagine earning 400 euro from painting house 900 from restaurant, I swear naija don cast
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by Elidrisy20: 8:56pm On May 07, 2021
Bloody bleaching Biafran(BBB)

2 Likes

Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by PAWG(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2021
Officialgarri:
With the shape of his head, I doubt his origin is Edo state.
It is too flat.

If you doubt why I think the news source is giving a false report, then ask yourself how this old man is 23 years old

Na football age sis/bro, add 15 to get his real age
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by mekuso89(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2021
Officialgarri:
With the shape of his head, I doubt his origin is Edo state.
It is too flat.

If you doubt why I think the news source is giving a false report, then ask yourself how this old man is 23 years old
But he looks like your local rapper ( Reminisce)
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by ezeudo97817: 10:23pm On May 07, 2021
It is well. The way of the transgressor is hard.
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by purplekayc(m): 11:16pm On May 07, 2021
Nigeria Don turn Colombia
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by BruncleZuma: 11:26pm On May 07, 2021
Imagine the supposed mature trolls dragging themselves over hot coals and mud just to derail this thread. I spit on your parents individually and your communities collectively for their failures in instilling a sense a decorum on your trapped infantile mindsets.

Children, say no to drugs or you would end up like a paid troll without a sense of belonging. Don't carry and don't be influenced. 4000 Euro no reach to build better house talkless of to yield better interest for bank.
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by planetx: 3:44am On May 08, 2021
ChiefSosa:
He earned 900 Euros just working at a restaurant, that's over #400,000 yet, he's still not satisfied. Most 9ja graduates don't even see 20% of that. My condolences to his butthole after dropping all those drugs, the nairalander that swallowed mango seed is impressed! This guy is 23?? LMAO Dude must have aged in Dog years!
900 Euros in Europe is a poverty wage, he is not spending it in Nigeria.
Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by iampeterben(m): 4:10am On May 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
No matter how Palatable, tatanlizing and Enticing the offer is, Flee from Evil. Don't give in to it!
It will always end in Regrets , Pains, Demotion and Death, Here on Earth and in Eternity!

Flee Folks! Flee!
We will never be compromised.

1 Like

Re: Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker by kelvinezeh55(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2021
ProlificEric:
hmmm

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
. Guy that loan of a thing how much is there maximum loan offer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Benue Killings: Protest Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) / Court Okays Evans’ Fundamental Rights Suit For Hearing / Three Naval Personnel Dismissed For Stealing Equipment In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.