Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,900 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Who Wins In Imo State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wins In Imo State? (3857 Views)

Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council / Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi / Presidential Result In Oyo: APC Wins In 19 LGs - PM News (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by ak47mann(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Mike, APGA is definitely bad for anambra but im sure it will be better for imo.

I wish u APGA !
SHUT DA Bleep UP grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Mike, APGA is definitely bad for anambra but im sure it will be better for imo.

I wish u APGA !

Na wa for u oo.  grin grin grin grin grin

lol!!!!!! Peter Obi no bi una Abraham Lincoln again?

No worry let Imo people decide. Whoever wins gets my support. Thats my attitude to politics
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2011
ak47mann:

SHUT DA bleep UP grin grin grin grin

They don't even know their co-supporters shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by manuch(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2011
got  call this morning from my village p.d.p. was giving 5k each to vote for them.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2011
manuch:

got call this morning from my village p.d.p. was giving 5k each to vote for them.

which village is that?
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by ak47mann(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2011
manuch:

got  call this morning from my village p.d.p. was giving 5k each to vote for them.
SAD SAD SAD SAD BLOOD MONEY BLOOD MONEY BLOOD MONEY undecided undecided undecided GOD HAVE BROUGHT APGA TO IMO PEOPLE OGA DI MMA cool cool cool TAKE MONEY FROM THEM AND VOTE ROCHAS grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by dempeople(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2011
APGA winning in IMO is sort of ineffective cos Rochas is a PDP man at heart and will likely defect to PDP upon winning or resuming office. APGA is a party without the necessary strong foundation like ACN. It's also possible Anyanwu would defect.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by cantell(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2011
@all,
This election is not about party but the candidate. Most people wouldn't have voted for jonathan because of PDP but they did anyway.
Imo people love Rochas.
They want him to win but Ohakim won't allow that.
In a free and fair election, ohakim and Ararume won't stand a chance.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by ak47mann(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2011
cantell:

@all,
This election is not about party but the candidate. Most people wouldn't have voted for jonathan because of PDP but they did anyway.
Imo people love Rochas.
They want him to win but Ohakim won't allow that.
In a free and fair election, ohakim and Ararume won't stand a chance.
THANK YOU BROTHER cool cool cool BUT ROCHAS WILL WIN 2MORO THO tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by onyengbu: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2011
Mikeansy,
i was never a fan of peter obi, never! The guy is just a collosal disappointment.

However, rochas has proved that he is a man of the people and thats why i support him in imo even though im from anambra and i dont like what apga represents here.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Mikeansy,
i was never a fan of peter obi, never! The guy is just a collosal disappointment.

However, rochas has proved that he is a man of the people and thats why i support him in imo even though im from anambra and i dont like what apga represents here.

Onye_ngbu

Do you want me to pull out a thread on a long debate we had? when I told you it is important for the future of Anambra and Ndigbo as a whole for Soludo to become a Governor no matter what party he represents?

I too will testify to the fact that I admire Rochas and questioned why he did not start his political journey on Imo Turf instead of the Presidency. Rochas suppose to don become Governor of I mo by now. But while he is a goodman his mastery of politics is weak and not strategic. Imo is PDP stronghold. If PDP were to loose South East Imo will be the last State standing.

Ohakim will win. Thats the truth.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by arsenal1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2011
APGA is leading from the polls so far while PDP is leading in ballot snatching
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by ak47mann(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2011
arsenal1:

APGA is leading from the polls so far while PDP is leading in ballot snatching
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by ak47mann(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2011
ABEG WHAT DO WANT PETER OBI TO DO? KNOWING VERY WELL THAT ANAMBRA STATE ALLOCATION IS NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT OBI IS WORKING IN ANAMBRA STATE AND DON'T FORGET THAT HE USED TO LIVE IN LONDON HE WORK LIKE A BRITISH MAN. OUR INTERNAL REVENUE IS EVEN HIGHEST IN SOUTH EAST THAT WHAT HE USES FOR OUR DEVELOPMENT OUR MONTHLY ALLOCATION JUST GOES TO SALARIES cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by presido1: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2011
mikeansy:

Ohakim will win. Thats the truth.
Prophet Elijah!!! Owerri and Orlu is now in APGA Basket. So i don't know where you get your info. For my polling station PDP was sharing 500 but could only get 8 votes while APGA stole the show. This is not PDP vs APGA. Its Rochas V Ohakigi. Exist poll is going towards Rochas.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by kech(f): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2011
presido1:

Prophet Elijah!!! Owerri and Orlu is now in APGA Basket. So i don't know where you get your info. For my polling station PDP was sharing 500 but could only get 8 votes while APGA stole the show. This is not PDP vs APGA. Its Rochas V Ohakigi. Exist poll is going towards Rochas.

Very Good! I trust my Igbo people. Collect the money and vote for who you want to. Free money.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by austinemag(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
as for me, i wish rochas will win the seat becox he best fit in there but it was unfortunate that i cnt vote in nigeria cox i've lost my sad sad sadfranchase to vote as a citizen[color=#006600][/color] since i based in italia but my wish will come thru
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by kkeddyson: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-Eb2NPkao
I think this video will graciously answer this question
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by alexleo(m): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2011
pls more results from Imo. We need to know whats going on in our beloved state.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by ak47mann(m): 5:08am On Apr 27, 2011
up APGA UP ROCHAS grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by naijacann: 5:35am On Apr 27, 2011
I learnt its still dicey. Ararume is still a contender especially in Okigwe region.
Rochas seems to be winning in Owerri, results still trickling in.
Ohakim may end up being the cat with nine lives and survive, but we'll see.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by mensdept: 5:52am On Apr 27, 2011
Did you guys see Ohakim voting in his hometown. The guy looks like one club-goer that's about to tip some punan.i. I mean dayum. Imo people una sack this tout.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by onyengbu: 6:11am On Apr 27, 2011
@mikeansy,
i cant quote cos im on mobile.
BUT PLEASE! It is not me abeg. I was fully in support of soludo during our elections last year even though i also said its ok if ngige wins.
We were on the same side then.

Like I said before, i am never a fan of peter obi and if u can, dig out those posts where i chose obi over soludo. To make it easier for u, look under 'onye_ngbu' witout the asteriks.
Kai! Me support indolent obi? Never!
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Anoruo(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2011
gone were the days of peoples ignorance to their rights to good governancei.in this era of modern civillization,its such a pity dat ohakim stoops to low measures n carries on his affair lyk its do or die. Imagine ndi imo giving the man an opportunity to serve us and he now thinks,dats his fathers throne n we his subjects. He keeps sending the most derogatory messages about his contenders exposing his mentally degraded i.q, A chronic liar,he almost suceeded in deciving the electorate via text messages dat rochas had withdrawn from the election but that was a cheap lie discredited by even ararume himself. Yestaday, our money was been shared to us to vote for him, an insult to think we cud sell our conscience for our own stolen money but then we played along wit the fool,took our rightful money n still voted for change Rochas owelle. Its shud be noted that while apga was busy snatching the peoples vote. Pdp was busy snatching poor ballot boxes. angry. A good market sells for itself n doesnt need no over publicized adverts n dis we have seen in rochas, up rochas long live ndi imo.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2011
up rochas!!!
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by austinemag(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2011
hello bloved, the Amaka and Anoruo, i will want to b cleared over this issue, does it means tht Rochase our has taking the seat of imo state. plz i will want to updated cox am nt in nigeria but have been longing to know the up to date information about my state IMO STATE to b specific thanks
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by friedrice1: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2011
austinemag:

hello bloved, the Amaka and Anoruo, i will want to b cleared over this issue, does it means tht Rochase our has taking the seat of imo state. plz i will want to updated cox am nt in nigeria but have been longing to know the up to date information about my state IMO STATE to b specific thanks
Surprisingly yes, its clearly obvious APGA is far ahead based on the results released so far in Channels TV, currently there's a live report on Imo,
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by friedrice1: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2011
What happened to Ohakim's rigging structure?
From his Interview yesterday on Channels TV, he said he was confident he would win because he had his Rigging Structure all over the State and Elections are won with Rigging Structures and not campaign dance on TV.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Odunnu: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2011
Wow! Thats the beautifulesst news i've heard today!
Go Rochy! Go Rochy! Go!
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by niceone3(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2011
that's good radiance for change from my beloved homeland Imo. go Rochas go, u are the man! nde Imo has spoken
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Anoruo(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2011
wat goes up wen the umbrella comes down? The okuko, simple,
austinemag:

my dear apga is on the lead from the results trickling in, some minutes, some final results n owelle rochas is declared governor,
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Anoruo(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2011
ohakim az lost, all the Zones in owerri municipal was clared by the saviour of our time, Rochas Owelle Okorocha, i want to thank all indi Imo, we can now c that drakness can never ova shadow ligt, Long live Indi Imo, long live okuko, long live owelle, long live Apga, Long live imo state, Long Live NIGERIA, APGA!!!!!

Ojukwu,christy Essien Igbokwe And Sunny Okosun Back In Those Days(see PICS) / Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike / Terrorism: The Secret Ongoing Battle In Nigeria - Plateau State Case Study.