Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) (73598 Views)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom / Obituary: Iniubong Umoren To Be Buried On Friday 14th May, 2021 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Lordbinsmar: 9:27am On May 08, 2021
joshuaidibia:

Over 50? Haba bros calm down. Where's your source?

Ritualist Spoted grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by jacoik(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2021
Emelcee:
As Uniuyo publishes result

May this beautiful result of yours hunt and haunt them till their 7th generations...

May the children of those who conspire to take your life never participate in NYSC or pass through universities

Iniubong, your result has proven that you were very studious, very hardworking, very sound...

Your audacity to search for a job to help yourself pending your NYSC mobilization shows that you were not given to easy virtue like some young women of this age to have your way...

This is INIUBONG UMOREN'S final result... Next week her colleagues will be mobilized for NYSC, while she is lying dead.

Thomas Thomas

https://m./530588564271088/permalink/773271786669430/
sorry, is this guy the murderer?
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:30am On May 08, 2021
MiamiePizza:
Can someone please brief me this story?
Was she killed for ritual purpose or just killed for hate sake
The guy was said to engaged in Organ harvest business.. And he was introduced into the business by his close Ally.

2 Likes

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2021
joshuaidibia:

It's all over on the internet.
Even here on nairaland a thread was created with regards to the discovery.It was also discovered that the animal have been carrying out this fiendish,atrocious and diabolical act since 2015.
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by frizakengineeri: 9:30am On May 08, 2021
mmadu4:

Are you one of his people ? Ogun go kill you
He only asked a simple and reasonable question!
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2021
While people that support terrorism still live on, our brightest and best keep losing their lives needlessly. My condolences to her family and eternal suffering and pain to the people that raised the beast that snuffed her light out.
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:31am On May 08, 2021
Pathetic
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:31am On May 08, 2021
OhiOfIhima:
The guy was said to engaged in Organ harvest business.. And he was introduced into the business by his close Ally.
Source??

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by observanc1: 9:32am On May 08, 2021
MiamiePizza:
Can someone please brief me this story?
Was she killed for ritual purpose or just killed for hate sake
she was raped and killed by a 20 year old evil man
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:32am On May 08, 2021
ablejesus26:

It's all over on the internet.
Even here on nairaland a thread was created with regards to the discovery.It was also discovered that the animal have been carrying out this fiendish,atrocious and diabolical act since 2015.
Link to the thread please

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2021
habsydiamond:
That guy must die by a thousand cut to the flesh.... He deserves nothing better.. Heartless human being

Bros calm down please.
These are things even a judge would ask in a court of law. Try to separate logic from sentiments and emotions. No amount of online curse would change anything, na court of law be the practical hope wey everyone get. There's no one who's happy with what happened, and what that person asked isn't too much.
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Curious345: 9:33am On May 08, 2021
joshuaidibia:

very true .. seems like that community was into cannibalism.. they all eat human flesh there .. it was an organized crime
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Curious345: 9:33am On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:

it's on BBC pidgin Facebook page ,with over 7k comments
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:

Ah na for here me I read am too oo��. Check yesterday Fp.
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:34am On May 08, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Really? Was that how it happened?

I thought the murderer sent her a dm (pretending to have a job for her) after her post on twitter asking for a job.
She was not killed on her way as stated by edoairways, she was killed by the guy who invited her for a job. She raised alarm when she sensed she was in danger but unfortunately due to 24/48 hours law, the police couldn't swing into action. The guy's family members are all involved, Father, Sister(she lures her female friends to be her brother's victims), cousin and even girlfriend who also does the same as sister. To me the guy is a psychopath but the problem is we refer to them as ritualist when in reality they are psychopaths who kill people without conscience. There have been rumours that he sells body part to people and even politician. However, I haven't seen or read any statement from the police stating that. Guess the conclusion is from assumption and the normal trend in cases like this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 08, 2021
mmadu4:

Are you one of his people ? Ogun go kill you

He asked a valid question. What's the sin of his generations? Imagine you, who's claiming to be good, suffering from what your grandfathers did. Believe me, he did terrible things.

Even God doesn't use that measure on us.

7 Likes

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:35am On May 08, 2021
Curious345:
it's on BBC pidgin Facebook page ,with over 7k comments
Okay
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Curious345: 9:35am On May 08, 2021
observanc1:
she was raped and killed by a 20 year old evil man
he did not act alone ..he was doing the crime with the entire LGA

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2021
Very sad, the wicked shall know no peace
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by tiswell(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
See as them waste one hardworking girl...why not all those stupid jobless once cl wey they disturb me for Snapchat
no innocent body deserve such cruelty

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:36am On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:

Source??
Many sources!
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Curious345: 9:36am On May 08, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

She was not killed on her way as stated by edoairways, she was killed by the guy who invited her for a job. She raised alarm when she sensed she was in danger but unfortunately due to 24/48 hours law, the police couldn't swing into action. The guy's family members are all involved, Father, Sister(she lures her female friends to be her brother's victims), cousin and even girlfriend who also does the same as sister. To me the guy is a psychopath but the problem is we refer to them as ritualist when in reality they are psychopaths who kill people without conscience. There have been rumours that he sells body part to people and even politician. However, I haven't seen or read any statement from the police stating that. Guess the conclusion is from assumption and the normal trend in cases like this.
he is not a psychopath.. he is very normal and pious.

It's just a culture over there

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2021
Amen!
Pierocash:
Over 50 shallow grave discovered in that compound where Ini Umoren was exhumed ,with other extra 3 corpse.

That guy is worst than David West the Port Harcourt serial killer.

How can a young man choose this kind of babaric life style,even devil himself is touched by this act of brutal wickedness by this killer uduak akpan.

May generation after him never live to fulfill their days
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Johnny180: 9:36am On May 08, 2021
The Good always die young..
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2021
yea na 2.1 she dey

she try
femi4:
Brilliant girl 4.12, definitely in top 10 in her class
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Ritualist Spoted grin grin grin grin

Why pity the coming generations of a serial killer?
You can swear that you’re certain none of your ancestors ever killed someone in the past?
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:38am On May 08, 2021
OhiOfIhima:
Many sources!
Let me have one
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:40am On May 08, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Yeah. This was the initial story I heard.

It's particularly painful that if Nigeria had a better justice and intervention system, first her death may have been averted since she raised an alarm...

And I'm already sick from thinking that this matter will be swept under the carpet like all the others.

I still remember the Uniben Uwa that was raped and killed in church. We've not heard any follow-up on that case for some time.

And then if Ini's murderer is a psychopath, it probably runs in the family. They're all involved from the information. A family whose business is killing people and selling off their parts! Gosh!!!!
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by stayclearofme: 9:40am On May 08, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
See as them waste one hardworking girl...why not all those stupid jobless once cl wey they disturb me for Snapchat
So because they disturb you on snap chat they should be killed. The kind stupid things wey una dey yern no be here. With this thinking what makes you different from the guy that killed Umoren? If you get better work or better things to do why are you always on snapchat?

8 Likes

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2021
Life is unfair, cruel and complex
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Lordbinsmar: 9:40am On May 08, 2021
Grandmeister:

You can swear that you’re certain none of your ancestors ever killed someone in the past?

You've further validated my view about you.

Mr Ritualist continue with your killing. Nemesis will surely catch up with you one day.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 / Federal Fire Service (FFS) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018 - CDFIPB / Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.