Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Please Help! How Do You Make Your Adsense Ads Show Even With Adblock On Browsers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help! How Do You Make Your Adsense Ads Show Even With Adblock On Browsers (551 Views)

Fastest Web Browsers Mobile Apps For Android Users In 2021 / Nairalanders Who Build 10k Websites. How Do You Make Profits? / Help Me With Nokia Phone Browsers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Do You Make Your Adsense Ads Show Even With Adblock On Browsers by IWillRiseAgain(f): 7:19pm On May 07, 2021
Hello programmers and website owners in the house!

How do you make your Google Adsense ads to display regardless of the adblock feature on most browsers?

For instance, when you activate the Adblock feature on Phoenix browser and visit any of my blogs, you won't find a single ad on them. But it's not the same with some websites like Legit.ng

Regardless of the browser I use, I still have ads from the site showing up on my screen.

How do I do the same on my blog?

I need the ads to constantly show. Is it a plugin or code? Help me out. My blogs are hosted with blogger and WordPress.
Re: Please Help! How Do You Make Your Adsense Ads Show Even With Adblock On Browsers by IWillRiseAgain(f): 12:44am On May 08, 2021
Someone please answer this for me.

Lalasticlala, myn44
Re: Please Help! How Do You Make Your Adsense Ads Show Even With Adblock On Browsers by Donmoscojaja(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2021
i smell self click. lala help her biko
Re: Please Help! How Do You Make Your Adsense Ads Show Even With Adblock On Browsers by Nobody: 10:22am On May 08, 2021
Adblocker is meant to BLOCK ads. You can use an anti-adblocker script to notify your users to disable their adblocker to continue using your site. Aside that, there's not much you can do to be honest.

I think phoenix browser has a deal with legit.ng to show ads when their users enable adblocker because phoenix uses their contents.
Re: Please Help! How Do You Make Your Adsense Ads Show Even With Adblock On Browsers by IWillRiseAgain(f): 10:27am On May 08, 2021
Donmoscojaja:
i smell self click. lala help her biko
Who's talking about self click here? Is it that you cannot read or you just enjoy embarrassing yourself on people's threads?
Re: Please Help! How Do You Make Your Adsense Ads Show Even With Adblock On Browsers by IWillRiseAgain(f): 10:32am On May 08, 2021
Activist001:
Adblocker is meant to BLOCK ads. You can use an anti-adblocker script to notify your users to disable their adblocker to continue using your site. Aside that, there's not much you can do to be honest.

I think phoenix browser has a deal with legit.ng to show ads when their users enable adblocker because phoenix uses their contents.

It's not just legit.ng. I've seen it with several other sites. Even with other browsers apart from Phoenix. There seems to be something these sites are doing to make it happen.
Re: Please Help! How Do You Make Your Adsense Ads Show Even With Adblock On Browsers by IWillRiseAgain(f): 10:56am On May 10, 2021
So uptil now, no one has been able to answer this? Lalasticlala and Mynd44 do something about it please
Re: Please Help! How Do You Make Your Adsense Ads Show Even With Adblock On Browsers by IWillRiseAgain(f): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
So uptil now, no one has been able to answer this? Lalasticlala and Mynd44 do something about it please

Still need answers to this

(1) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Read A Book On Javascript? / I Will Create Beautiful And Responsive Webpages For Your Business. / What's The Easiest Way To Become A Front End Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.