Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Scammer Alert!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Alert!!!! (357 Views)

Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders / Scammer Alert: Austin Chukwuma @DRISKLEF / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Alert!!!! by Mikepoza(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2021
Watch out for this Scammer on Facebook (Samuel UDO Olivier). She might change her name that is why I attached some of her pictures.

Her phone number is (0903 461 8538)
And she uses this account details (6178640018 FCMB).

Please Share so that no one will fall her prey.

MOD, please push to front page.

Re: Scammer Alert!!!! by Pierocash(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2021
She don chop your tp no show face?

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert!!!! by DICKstractor: 8:38pm On May 07, 2021
undecided

I guess she's still on her way after 3days

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert!!!! by UDUJ(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2021
Pierocash:
She don chop your tp no show face?

DICKstractor:
undecided

I guess she's still on her way after 3days

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy

The babe don chop my guy money run cheesy
Re: Scammer Alert!!!! by SportsHD: 9:06pm On May 07, 2021
Hope no be one niggar use girl picture scam you?
Re: Scammer Alert!!!! by H2ho(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2021
This girl chop ur transport fare shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert!!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 07, 2021
You send her TF to come and meet you in a hotel to fck.You wire #10k enter her akant.She come block you.Ladies dey fear kidnappers too.
Re: Scammer Alert!!!! by Angrygoat: 10:05pm On May 07, 2021
She resemble my EX, exactly this shape. She dey call me knockout. Cos me na that olden days green type. Paow paow double sound banger. Chai I miss her sha. Bangalee,the greatest banger toping down with banga soup.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Mulls Plan To Ban Okada, Keke / (full Video Clip) Fulani Motorcyclist Found With A Hidden Machine Gun Under His / Kidnappers Disguising As Mentally Challenged Person, Arrested In Warri, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.