Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Help! I Don't Know What I'm Reacting To - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Don't Know What I'm Reacting To (673 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Don't Know What I'm Reacting To by Yogaman: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Guy!! I don't know what are these bumps on my stomach. I have use alot of antibiotics and anti bacteria cream, yet it's not working. What could be wrong

Re: Help! I Don't Know What I'm Reacting To by daddytime(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
It could be micro-filaria or scabies.

If scabies, use benzoate...

Let's wait for the professionals.
Re: Help! I Don't Know What I'm Reacting To by gasparpisciotta: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Is this only on your chest and pubic area?

Verdict: You don sleep on another chest that was infected.

Solution: Go and bath in a running stream with local sponge and black soap for 3days.
Re: Help! I Don't Know What I'm Reacting To by Yogaman: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Is this only on your chest and pubic area?

Verdict: You don sleep on another chest that was infected.

It's just around my lower abdomen ie stomach
Re: Help! I Don't Know What I'm Reacting To by Bluntguy: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Did you eat python or cobra? Because the way Nairalanders kill and eat snakes these days ehn.

That na my own, make I step aside for doctors, both fake and real ones make them advice.
Re: Help! I Don't Know What I'm Reacting To by ChiefSosa(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Razor bumps/burns.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know What I'm Reacting To by hushp: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yogaman:
Guy!! I don't know what are these bumps on my stomach. I have use alot of antibiotics and anti bacteria cream, yet it's not working. What could be wrong

I have this same issue too
Re: Help! I Don't Know What I'm Reacting To by Xata: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Any solution?? Op
Re: Help! I Don't Know What I'm Reacting To by urrhighness: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
I had to login to comment on this. Please 1st check for filariasis. Go to a good lab. They should check for it in your blood. I’m currently treating mine with Banocide. I first started with albendazole and banocide. Then continued with banocide. God be with you too

(1) (Reply)

...... / Staphylococcus & Low/watery Sperm; Do It Yourself Herbal Solution / Tachysensia / Fast Feeling / Alice-in-wonderland Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.